All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh excuse them for not rushing out a half assed product.

Maybe they should just push out half assed products and demand updates every few days right? Would that please you oh great one?

I'm sure you think COD is the best game ever huh?

You act like they didnt know they were releasing a new console. This excuse would work for third party games, but there is no reason Sony shouldnt have had some better first party games for launch, or even the first year.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Same shyt i was sayin. Pointless to have a new shiny item collect dust so quickly. And the only games im looking forward to are multi-plats (Destiny, The Division). Not caring about Infamous because 1 player games dont grip me anymore like they use to . The Order looks interesting, but im waiting to see if it will have a multiplayer mode.

Sony's exclusive line up for 2014 lookin kinda weak...but as long as the multiplats are alright i guess it will hold me over

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You act like they didnt know they were releasing a new console. This excuse would work for third party games, but there is no reason Sony shouldnt have had some better first party games for launch, or even the first year.
Sony always went hard for their first party games. They are known for variety and such as well so it would demand even more time.

Them taking a long time to make a quality product is to be expected.

We are waiting for 1st gen games not the next COD.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Exactly why I canceled my preorder. I'll probably cop this time next year but until then my PS3 and Wii U will hold me over easy.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a bit of comparison from previous PS launches (C&P from wiki)

PS1:

PS2: (Is this correct? I remember not being impressed with the launch titles outside of SSX) only 1 exclusive

PS3: 4 exclusives

PS4: 3 PS4 exclusives

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony always went hard for their first party games. They are known for variety and such as well so it would demand even more time.

Them taking a long time to make a quality product is to be expected.

We are waiting for 1st gen games not the next COD.
:comeon: this doesn't change what I said, or excuse them for not being able to to support the system they put out

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
At this point nothing really besides Killer Instinct (in my opinion). They do have titanfall coming next year but not many have actually played the game so the verdict is out on that

Titanfall looks dope...too bad you don't need an Xbone to play it. Otherwise it would probably be a system seller.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Are you new to video games or something?

Its to be expected that when a system first comes out it wouldn't have much games.

Would you rather they rush out a half assed game or take their time to give you a completed one?

Get the entire fukk out of here. Every system prior to this one has had numerous signature first party titles when they launch they're new system. Its only Sony that has a penchant for launching systems with no real next gen piffery for the masses.

This is why its hilarious how dudes in here stay claiming the PS4 is goat when theyre are no compelling titles for the system. Xbox offers so many exclusive games and features like Xbox fitness, Ryse, KI, Forza, and advanced voice commands in general its laughable to think the PS4 is somehow the "best" next gen system to purchase at this time. That is not to say the PS4 will not have any good games. I own 2 PS3s and i still enjoy many of the games on it. I'm sure the PS4 will have good gaming titiles as well, just not now. But when looking past games and focusing on all the other stellar features offered by the Xbox One, its not even close IMHO.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:comeon: this doesn't change what I said, or excuse them for not being able to to support the system they put out
Oh it excuses them because their track record for good 1st party with variety games is great.

Back when the PS3 first came out people said this same shyt yet they have proved their skill time and time again with their first party games so I don't know why you think this is anything new.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Oh excuse them for not rushing out a half assed product.

Maybe they should just push out half assed products and demand updates every few days right? Would that please you oh great one?

I'm sure you think COD is the best game ever huh?

Dude you are aggressive and catching feelings. Why? I don't play COD I am sorry. I am just confuse as to why you guys especially Sony dudes on here be bragging about a system with no substance like c'mon. I never ever ever seen dudes discuss Killzone 1 or 2 on here but 3 is amazing and it is more so because it was the only exclusive that have and y'all fanboys.

Same shyt i was sayin. Pointless to have a new shiny item collect dust so quickly. And the only games im looking forward to are multi-plats (Destiny, The Division). Not caring about Infamous because 1 player games dont grip me anymore like they use to . The Order looks interesting, but im waiting to see if it will have a multiplayer mode.

Sony's exclusive line up for 2014 lookin kinda weak...but as long as the multiplats are alright i guess it will hold me over

That's true and that's the future of console gaming to be honest. PC is different because there are thousand upon thousands of developers with the flexibility to create games and not be judged. I have a gaming PC but I love sports games and the social economic of PC gaming doesn't allow every one to purchase or the ability to build one.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh it excuses them because their track record for good 1st party with variety games is great.

Back when the PS3 first came out people said this same shyt yet they have proved their skill time and time again with their first party games so I don't know why you think this is anything new.

All three console manufacturers have a history of good support for their systems. Once agin this doesn't excused them from only having one good game ready for launch