Alien: Isolation (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, 360, PS3)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Not an elite gamer. :camby: I have the game but havnt played yet. WIll play on hard just because you so casual now.

Feb 9, 2015

Started Nightmare difficulty last night.

DCk4vfs.png

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Playing this game on hard is :damn:
I'm stuck at the part where you have to escape the medical facility after the alien drops out the ceiling. Can't get anywhere without this nikka murking me. Can't even hide in a locker anymore without getting snatched up . I'm not trying to have a heart attack playing no video game man
Mvxin2f.png

This game man, I did not expect it to be this tense breh. That alien is something else:to::sadbron::damn:
I can't play this with the lights off. This thing is patrolling the hallway like it can read my damn mind. Had to hide in a locker and it sniffed until I couldn't hold my breath and fell out. This is without question the single most intense game I've ever played :damn:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't play this with the lights off. This thing is patrolling the hallway like it can read my damn mind. Had to hide in a locker and it sniffed until I couldn't hold my breath and fell out. This is without question the single most intense game I've ever played :damn:

Damn, I haven't played this game since I got a PS4 last month. Need to go back on that shyt on 360.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mission 4 in medical. My woman insists that I'm just being dramatic and easily am freaked out or scared. She hasn't seen this shyt yet. She will though. She will.

That Alien has me :lupe: and :sadbron: made my heart beating fast.

I only play Alien: Isolation at the night time in my dark room....shyt has me :whoo:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That Alien has me :lupe: and :sadbron: made my heart beating fast.

I only play Alien: Isolation at the night time in my dark room....shyt has me :whoo:
I'm having a hard time shutting the light. I did that with bio shock and dead space though. Boarding the Ishimura in the second was fukking horrible. Words can't do that stress and tension and fear justice. Just starting this game up is hard. I've never had this feeling from a video game. It's worse than when you're on the road and you see a cop behind you with his lights off and he's behind you for what feels like a few miles and you don't know if he's going to pull you over. :damn: times one million.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm having a hard time shutting the light. I did that with bio shock and dead space though. Boarding the Ishimura in the second was fukking horrible. Words can't do that stress and tension and fear justice. Just starting this game up is hard. I've never had this feeling from a video game. It's worse than when you're on the road and you see a cop behind you with his lights off and he's behind you for what feels like a few miles and you don't know if he's going to pull you over. :damn: times one million.

Should I rebuy Alien: Isolation on PS4 just for the better graphic but I have it on 360...or it's just waste money?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No clue what the graphical difference is. It might be worth a look though

I thought about it so I think I'm good cause I love it on 360 though so why should I waste my money if I enjoy on 360?.

You play on Xbox One or PS4 or what?