Alien: Isolation (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, 360, PS3)

Spyro

Banned
Daps
The team that worked on this game were gonna work on the sequel until Sega complained about sales eventhough it sold around 5 or 6 mill and shut that sequel talk down for now and that's a shame because this game needs a sequel

Imagine having a sequel with predators? Covering yourself in mud and walking right in front of them :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:ohlawd: My 2014 GOTY. Best experience this gen for me along with Horizon. I'm not ruling out a eventual sequel despite Sega's idiocy concerning sales but it's a shame that it's looking like it most certainly won't be a sequel anytime soon.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I had burned this on 360 (modded) before I had bought my PS4 so I never finished it once I gave my 360 to my nephew, I bought my daughter a PS4 too so she ain't need the 360. I'm probably bout to buy this on PSN and rock with this til 2K18 drops later today. My daughter and my ex girl at that time was LOVING watching me play this shyt, had they ass jumping like a mf. I'm sure my lil Bri is old enough to play this herself now (she'll be 9 in Nov, I'll be 31 in Nov :mjcry:) cause I game share with her, what y'all think though? My daughter is mature as hell and outside of grown up sex type of shyt I don't keep violence, cursing, etc away from her, she watches scary movies on Netflix all day :picard:. Y'all think she could beat this shyt? Although mature, she still has a kids attention span, would this keep her attention?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Alien Isolation 2 Potentially On its Way After Creative Assembly Pulls Official Site - GameRevolution

Alien Isolation garnered a cult following, with many praising the game for offering a terrifying take on the sci-fi franchise. Though it received a moderate critical reception, fans loved the survival-horror game, though we haven't heard much news regarding a potential sequel. That is until today, when AlienIsolation.com was taken down by Creative Assembly, leaving the following message:

Creative-Assembly-640x280.jpg

E3 is legitimately right around the corner. Coincidence? Maybe. :lupe: