Alien: Isolation (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, 360, PS3)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've beaten this game in every difficulty and still I'm not sick of this game, truly appreciate this game and really hope they make a part 2 and if you beat this game on hard , nightmare mode is not that much harder even with the broken tracker and less ammo and the only problem I have with the game is the ending like u play all this time and thriving these hard ass difficulties for that weak ass ending lol

hope there's a sequel. this game is a classic.

:salute:I've been meaning to get around to this game and I haven't. I think I'll grab this tomorrow

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im still last gen breh. have a 360 with a backlist of games to finish like...
red dead
the evil within
borderlands 2
gta5

Haven't felt compelled to upgrade until just recently because I'm dying to play re7. My hardcore gaming days have gone by the wayside thanks to work unfortunately

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've beaten this game in every difficulty and still I'm not sick of this game, truly appreciate this game and really hope they make a part 2 and if you beat this game on hard , nightmare mode is not that much harder even with the broken tracker and less ammo and the only problem I have with the game is the ending like u play all this time and thriving these hard ass difficulties for that weak ass ending lol
The Alien and The Androids were was just too much in this .

Tried playing The DLC once but when I saw that Alien coming for me when I started I switched it off and never went back:mjlol:
It's too noisy at my current place to appreciate all the little things in this game :mjcry:. I haven't played it since may. It's not fair to ask a guy to play it in a noisy apartment.
:salute:I've been meaning to get around to this game and I haven't. I think I'll grab this tomorrow
You must play alone and at night with the lights off. It does so much for the game.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Replayed it again... Really start to think that the ending was a hallucination/PTSD stuff.

Also, why are games so determined to set up a sequel with shyt cliffhanger... Especially, when it is a niche genre like survival horror.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Replayed it again... Really start to think that the ending was a hallucination/PTSD stuff.

Also, why are games so determined to set up a sequel with shyt cliffhanger... Especially, when it is a niche genre like survival horror.
How about you spoiler that shyt breh:stopitslime:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant:Ran through this for about 30-40 minutes before passing out..high out of my mind..mistake:mjcry:

Crawled around that bytch on my hands and knees like a bytch that lost a contact, hypersensitive to every god damn loud sound in that motherfukking ship thanks to the Sour D oil. This ship is so fukkING loud :bryan:

Didn't even run into the alien once but my nerves were gone by the time I saved and turned it off:dwillhuh:.
HOW RIPLEY?!

Everything I hoped this experience would be :blessed::to:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:merchant:Ran through this for about 30-40 minutes before passing out..high out of my mind..mistake:mjcry:

Crawled around that bytch on my hands and knees like a bytch that lost a contact, hypersensitive to every god damn loud sound in that motherfukking ship thanks to the Sour D oil. This ship is so fukkING loud :bryan:

Didn't even run into the alien once but my nerves were gone by the time I saved and turned it off:dwillhuh:.
HOW RIPLEY?!

Everything I hoped this experience would be :blessed::to:
:dead: hope you have the Kinect turned on so things in the game can hear you :lolbron: