Alien: Isolation (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, 360, PS3)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm playing on Hard. It's been alright so far. I've only encountered The Alien once. The Androids are a real pain. Ran past 4 to get to a elevator, then one happens to be waiting for me inside it:snoop:.

Is Season Pass worth it to cop it?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Jazzy B. What am I suppose to do? Cause all the door are locked so.Dr.Kuhlman said he won't open the door for me while Alien there..... :sadbron:......Help.

Edited: I have password and found keycard but its tough go back.....how?

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally made it back :blessed:.

Dude is a$$hole, he knew it alien there and had me play like that to get some stuff for him....what a bytchmade

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@Jazzy B. What am I suppose to do? Cause all the door are locked so.Dr.Kuhlman said he won't open the door for me while Alien there..... :sadbron:......Help.

Edited: I have password and found keycard but its tough go back.....how?

I'm not even that far in. Got past 5 androids and got to the elevator. As soon as I exit The Alien comes out and kills me :shaq2: now I have to somehow dodge all those Androids again:snoop:.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Is Season Pass worth it to cop it?

Only if you play the survivor mode, I think the pass gets you about 5 maps until March(launch - March). Haven't touched that mode, so I can't really speak on it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even that far in. Got past 5 androids and got to the elevator. As soon as I exit The Alien comes out and kills me :shaq2: now I have to somehow dodge all those Androids again:snoop:.

:wtf: That shyt was so easily for me. All you have to do is throwing the flare far away to get the distraction from them.,,,,they will walk over where the flare at and stay there for like 15 sec and they'd be wondering like "wtf is going on".

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Started Nightmare difficulty last night.
Beaten it twice on Easy so I know how to navigate the area, but Jesus Christ this shyt is intense.
Little to no supplies, no notification concerning your health, ammo, or battery life.
Map systems are down, the motion tracker is broken, and it feels like a human is controlling the alien.
I've spent 99% of the game crouched over.
My girl was laid in the sofa with popcorn like we were at the theater.
Encountered the alien for the second time after you get the hacking tool.
Alien ran roughshod over the trigger happy survivors and I crept down to hack the elevator.
Heard a huge thud and and right when I was almost finished hacking, my finger slipped and I lost the signal.
:deadrose:
I actually lost the signal twice more before finally getting it literally right as the alien came down the stairs.
Heard a shriek and saw it looking dead at me 10 feet away but I was already in the elevator and had hit the switch right as it began to come at me full steam.
Wish I had had the mind to save the replay.
It played out just like a movie.
:ohlawd:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Ever wondered how this would look in 3rd Person?
Devs showed it off but I think they ultimately made the correct decision to go with 1st.

uunzc01aleoqncqgravj.gif

Not as immersive and it takes away the brunt of the tension that you get from not knowing the layout and enemy placement when hiding.
More of a cinematic feel in 3rd, though.

Last edited: