Alien: Isolation (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, 360, PS3)

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i just finished it on pc, the game was great, kind of hard but very scary..... hated the ending (i wished and wanted to bash that things head in ). The ending was the only thing that bothered me,oh and the backtracking was annoying at times

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I know I'm late af, but I finally finished this shyt :whew: Man that shyt was intense :wow: The sounds in this game are very well done and really create a horrific atmosphere. When you in the dark and you tryna locate the alien :damn:

The game was good overall and I give it an 8/10. My cons are that the game way too long tho and it got repetitive and difficult as shyt towards the end :what: I swore the alien was psychic at times :dwillhuh: Still a great experience, but I'll treat it like Outlast and never play it again

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn I need to actually play this...shyt been chilling in my steam library forever...

Chaval

Pro
Daps
I've beaten this game in every difficulty and still I'm not sick of this game, truly appreciate this game and really hope they make a part 2 and if you beat this game on hard , nightmare mode is not that much harder even with the broken tracker and less ammo and the only problem I have with the game is the ending like u play all this time and thriving these hard ass difficulties for that weak ass ending lol

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I've beaten this game in every difficulty and still I'm not sick of this game, truly appreciate this game and really hope they make a part 2 and if you beat this game on hard , nightmare mode is not that much harder even with the broken tracker and less ammo and the only problem I have with the game is the ending like u play all this time and thriving these hard ass difficulties for that weak ass ending lol

You play it with Occulus Rift yet?