Al Gore: Africa needs “fertility management” to prevent overpopulation and “extreme weather”

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And why are people talking about Al fukking Gore, a late night comedian's punchline, who couldn't even win his home state in a presidential election like he's King Leopold? :mjlol:
*read the thread title*

Al Gore: Africa needs “fertility management” to prevent overpopulation and “extreme weather”

I think thats why, friend. :sitdown:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

i dunno where you've been. it's always been like this. i mean, we're talking about a board where "you're a cac/c00n" is the default response to almost every disagreement.

That was always in the background. Now it's the main theme of every discussion. I'm not trying to diminish the importance of race cuz race matters, but its like a brain addling disease struck this place. Everybody's a CAC, c00n, or a racist irregardless of facts. Coming off a year where Black people took so many Ls it's painful to come on here and see all this misplaced bytch-like passive anger.

Bingoman

Rookie
Daps
help them create some educational programs about contraception then.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hey you guys have to many people can you use more condoms and have more abortions, you're going to harm the environment with your population size as you develop. :sitdown:

*thanks for your concern but we only use solar and wind energy here, our skies are beautiful, our emissions are low and our water is clean. Have a nice day*:youngsabo:

:patrice:
Yea, but i was still thinking you have to many people :beli:

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Where exactly in Africa does that apply, friend? I think you are being a little wishful in your thinking here. He was talking about places that will industrialize.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where exactly in Africa does that apply, friend? I think you are being a little wishful in your thinking here. He was talking about places that will industrialize.
Im pointing out how they're looking to correct the wrong issue and how ultimately the issue isnt about the environment and more about controlling the population in Africa.

That was satire friend.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im pointing out how they're looking to correct the wrong issue and how ultimately the issue isnt about the environment and more about controlling the population in Africa.

That was satire friend.

Friend, you keep avoiding something very basic. Contraceptive access was one thing he listed along with several others, including education and medical care for infants and children. You say they are "looking at the wrong issue" and focusing on the wrong thing, but that's you, not them. Gore never said we should focus more on contraception than anything else.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
And why are people talking about Al fukking Gore, a late night comedian's punchline, who couldn't even win his home state in a presidential election like he's King Leopold? :mjlol:

Wring your hands like a midwife over irrelevant former politicians, brehs :mjlol: