Al Gore: Africa needs “fertility management” to prevent overpopulation and “extreme weather”

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Friend, you keep avoiding something very basic. Contraceptive access was one thing he listed along with several others, including education and medical care for infants and children. You say they are "looking at the wrong issue" and focusing on the wrong thing, but that's you, not them. Gore never said we should focus more on contraception than anything else.

Planned Parenthood wants to expand abortion in Africa by 82 percent so its obvious there is a bigger plan at play here and obviously with plans, they work in phases. We can see what Al Gore is doing and we feel it has less to do with the environment and more to do with potentially racist policies that say African should have xyz amount of people for *our* models of the future. The shape of future civilizations seems like they have already been mapped out and now, certain individuals are trying to make it fit into an equation. You dont see it that way, and thats an opinion you're entitled to. I think history gives people who feel the opposite good reasons to be apprehensive when talk like this is brought up which is why the entire internet is in uproar about his statements.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I'm extremely nervous about these rich, powerful cacs constantly going on about fukking population growth in Africa.

fukk do Bill Gates and Al Gore think they are to tell black folks how to manage their birth rates?

And WOW at this dude having the nerve to talk about environmental damage....the black race has the smallest carbon footprint of any race on earth. It's cacs and asians that are responsible for most of the damage.

These people can kiss my ass. Haven't heard Al Gore or Bill Gates talk about what's been going on in the Niger Delta, which is one of the biggest environmental crimes currently ongoing right now.

People need to realize that Bill Gates' father is active in the eugenics movement. Why are black people sleep walking on these evil plans? The writing is on the wall and my people are illiterate :why:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
People need to realize that Bill Gates' father is active in the eugenics movement. Why are black people sleep walking on these evil plans? The writing is on the wall and my people are illiterate :why:

:leon:

:wow:

Not to question your integrity but, source? I've never heard that (although, it's certainly not particularly exciting).

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

William Gates served on the planned parenthood board.

According to Bill, he Headed Planned Parenthood.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Planned Parenthood wants to expand abortion in Africa by 82 percent so its obvious there is a bigger plan at play here and obviously with plans, they work in phases. We can see what Al Gore is doing and we feel it has less to do with the environment and more to do with potentially racist policies that say African should have xyz amount of people for *our* models of the future. The shape of future civilizations seems like they have already been mapped out and now, certain individuals are trying to make it fit into an equation. You dont see it that way, and thats an opinion you're entitled to. I think history gives people who feel the opposite good reasons to be apprehensive when talk like this is brought up which is why the entire internet is in uproar about his statements.

First of all, friend, the entire internet is not in uproar. Only the minority of conspiracy theorists who are permanently outraged anyway are in uproar about it.

Second, you have misread Planned Parenthood. They want to expand abortion services, not abortions themselves, by 82%. Making safe abortions available is different from making people get abortions.

Third, Planned Parenthood has nothing specific to do with Gore's statement, since he didn't mention them.

Fourth, abortion is only one of many modes of contraception, and not the biggest kind. Mostly, people use condoms and birth control, so Gore's statement can't be reduced to being specifically about abortion.

There is no evidence whatsoever for the racist agenda that anyone in this thread has presented yet.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
First of all, friend, the entire internet is not in uproar. Only the minority of conspiracy theorists who are permanently outraged anyway are in uproar about it.

Second, you have misread Planned Parenthood. They want to expand abortion services, not abortions themselves, by 82%. Making safe abortions available is different from making people get abortions.

Third, Planned Parenthood has nothing specific to do with Gore's statement, since he didn't mention them.

Fourth, abortion is only one of many modes of contraception, and not the biggest kind. Mostly, people use condoms and birth control, so Gore's statement can't be reduced to being specifically about abortion.

There is no evidence whatsoever for the racist agenda that anyone in this thread has presented yet.
79 percent of Planned Parenthood services target black and latino friends, friend. :sitdown: No worries though right?

I say the entire internet because everywhere the article is posted, people are saying the same things and few are saying what you're saying.

But, ok, i see where you're coming from. You think this is just a guy trying to help Africa by telling them to have less children. Thank you for your thoughts.

Last edited:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
79 percent of Planned Parenthood services target black and latino friends, friend. :sitdown: No worries though right?

I say the entire internet because everywhere the article is posted, people are saying the same things and few are saying what you're saying.

But, ok, i see where you're coming from. You think this is just a guy trying to help Africa by telling them to have less children. Thank you for your thoughts.

That statistic is very vague, friend. You also have shown no proof for it. Regardless, it is a distortion. Planned Parenthood is mostly located in cities, which are more liberal in general and so use more birth control and abortion, which is why they tend to be located closer to both universities and minority communities.

Regardless, you have still yet to show what Planned Parenthood clinics and their services in the US have to do with Africa or with Al Gore, specifically. You seem to be going on a tangent, friend.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:leon:

:wow:

Not to question your integrity but, source? I've never heard that (although, it's certainly not particularly exciting).

Planned parenthood is a child of the eugenics movement. Go and look up the founders, read what Margaret Sanger said about black people and she was a known supporter of eugenics. Bill Gates' dad was in eugenics which is now window dressed as planned parenthood to throw people off. Don't be deceived.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That statistic is very vague, friend. You also have shown no proof for it. Regardless, it is a distortion. Planned Parenthood is mostly located in cities, which are more liberal in general and so use more birth control and abortion, which is why they tend to be located closer to both universities and minority communities.

Regardless, you have still yet to show what Planned Parenthood clinics and their services in the US have to do with Africa or with Al Gore, specifically. You seem to be going on a tangent, friend.
Tangents are healthy and bring light on a lot of issues outside the small scope of the thread topic. Kinda like your friends rambling insults about the perspective of friends on this issue. In this case it would be a small piece of a larger issue which is the control of the African birthrate by foreigners.

I havnt seen any proof that the earth will warm if more africans are born. Al needs a new angle especially as a man with 4 children, friend.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Except the quote about the need for birth control and birth control education was a general statement about the whole world, not specifically Africa. There was a later statement he made about Africa's soaring population and how it will eventually pass India and China, which was one caveat in a lengthy forum discussion about global climate change and overpopulation. But the "fertility management" comment was a general comment about the whole world.

This is a non-story. It sounds like nobody read the article except for @The Real. Thekingsmen got y'all with the thread title. How do you get fooled by thekingsmen? :heh: That's like getting shot by Elmer Fudd.

His point is still incorrect so wtf are you going on about?

The goal should be revamping how nations modernize themselves in regards to consumption and energy use, not overpopulation.

Daps
Where exactly in Africa does that apply, friend? I think you are being a little wishful in your thinking here. He was talking about places that will industrialize.

it is wishful thinking but it should be the desired outcome,..if africa is spoiled and ruined it will not be because industrialist tried to preserve its garden of eden like condition and failed..