Al Gore: Africa needs “fertility management” to prevent overpopulation and “extreme weather”

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I can't be the only one who isn't surprised that quite a few of the guys
who didn't even read the article and just went off of the
thread title are also big Tariq Nasheed and hidden colors fans.
:laugh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the article, Bill Gates and Gore always model depopulation and those who support them continue to support their actions. There is plenty of supporters of Bill Gates and Gore in this very thread because they are liberal and liberal minded. Problem with their justification is it lacks any real solution viewpoints to Africa. When Africans want liberation from the West, it's not allowed. When Africans want fresh water and clean sanitation, it's not allowed. When Africans want education to strive through all the nations, it's not allowed. When Africans want to govern themselves and their resources, it's not allowed. What is allowed is things that don't fix the problem and never will. Al Gore isn't a expert on Africa and isn't an expert on anything but fooling people into thinking he cares about them and where they live. We call that a con-man.

Question still isn't answered....why do these so called "great minds" care about Africa? Why is education, sanitation, food, and sovereignty not talked about in their conversations? This "No he really meant" excuse needs to be put to rest.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I read the article, Bill Gates and Gore always model depopulation and those who support them continue to support their actions. There is plenty of supporters of Bill Gates and Gore in this very thread because they are liberal and liberal minded. Problem with their justification is it lacks any real solution viewpoints to Africa. When Africans want liberation from the West, it's not allowed. When Africans want fresh water and clean sanitation, it's not allowed. When Africans want education to strive through all the nations, it's not allowed. When Africans want to govern themselves and their resources, it's not allowed. What is allowed is things that don't fix the problem and never will. Al Gore isn't a expert on Africa and isn't an expert on anything but fooling people into thinking he cares about them and where they live. We call that a con-man.

Question still isn't answered....why do these so called "great minds" care about Africa? Why is education, sanitation, food, and sovereignty not talked about in their conversations? This "No he really meant" excuse needs to be put to rest.

He did talk about those things, though. It's in the article you posted. You're just ignoring it in favor of distortion.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
not really. africa is currently on pace to have the greatest rate of birth this century. in fact, the continent is already exploding in that regard.

that's what scares them.

I dont know. As someone said, I dont believe aids was a natural disease not to mention the puppet gov'ts that litter the continent :childplease:

I feel like foreign powers have been systematically oppressing Africa, and controlling their population is just one more way. But if your numbers are right, they must not be doing a good job lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did talk about those things, though. It's in the article you posted. You're just ignoring it in favor of distortion.

I didn't ignore it...the thing about Gates is what kind of sanitation he is talking about and what kind of education is he speaking of. His actions seem to be about vaccines and education of vaccinations.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
People blame "overpopulation" when "overconsumption" is the issue.

White overconsumption worldwide is the issue. These people make up 9% of the world's population and own the majority of the resources. There is plenty on this earth for everybody, but the greedy white man is too selfish.They colonize Africa, take the lion's share of the resources and then tell the people..."hey, you guys are lacking in resources, why don't you stop having kids :smugfavre:" If they want to kill off their own gene pool by not having kids, that is on them. Soon it will backfire when their population ages this century and they will lack strong numbers among their young. One day the world will wake up and do terrible things to these people. That I am very confident of and on that day, I will have no sympathy.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
It's mostly the 'elite' people who was obsessed with overpopulation.

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels" - Prince Philip

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World." - Henry Kissinger

Its no coincidence that cacs are notorious mass murderers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Gates and Gore cared about Africa....where are they for schools, hospitals, libraries, homes, wells, etc.

Thailand was a perfect example of why the elite want less children.

Thailand-bargirls-graph1.jpg

The less people the more extinction they are closer to. Less are getting married and having kids. More Children growing up and living to ages with no plans of having children.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Hilarious, typical "black" liberal posters in here defending this demonic liberal Al gore. Ironically they also think anyone the doesn't blindly cosign anything Al "demon" Gore states is some how "ignorant". :smh: