Al Gore: Africa needs “fertility management” to prevent overpopulation and “extreme weather”

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If Gates and Gore cared about Africa....where are they for schools, hospitals, libraries, homes, wells, etc.

Thailand was a perfect example of why the elite want less children.

Thailand-bargirls-graph1.jpg

The less people the more extinction they are closer to. Less are getting married and having kids. More Children growing up and living to ages with no plans of having children.

Look @ Western Europe and their birth rates in recent decades :huhldup:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Hilarious, typical "black" liberal posters in here defending this demonic liberal Al gore. Ironically they also think anyone the doesn't blindly cosign anything Al "demon" Gore states is some how "ignorant". :smh:
These people really want to believe that these white supremacists, somewhere deep down in their cold hearts care about them. shyt is sad to see. If they ever get dearth marched and nikkas in line are punching them in the face they'll be like, *i thought they would change* :sadbron:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
We know what the agenda is, but my thing is... how can people just sit and let these old aging like a spoiled banana cacs, tell US and OTHERS what should be done in places they have no business in....that shyt irritates me

Relay the info to people in your area, then pool resources together to combat this( offering money to develop bus lines in African cities and other infrastructure). The money from this can be lead to further development and likely military growth. When you do this or start to, contact me.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I've never used this or said it in irl but...

these are straight up Demonic White Devils, disgusting man...these folks mean no one any good but themselves. They HATE black people & are trying to rid the Earth of us. :camby:

its amazing, the fuccs can get guns galore & contraception in that continent but you can't set up no jobs, no clean water, no housing, no farming, or food.

:pacspit: all yall who even semi agree with this mess

Last edited: