After going to Home Depot recently I'm starting to think that we do in fact need a mass deportation.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What's hilarious to me is that yall the same c00ns that be talking about a black economy. That only works if you take money (wages) out of the white economy and inject into the black economy. These nikkas actually working hard to earn money from the wm and give it to illegals with klan-levels of anti black hatred.

shyt is so c00nish, you might as well work for free and leave the money with the wm, still a better chance of it circling back to us eventually. Yikes. :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That’s why you can’t take the MAGA crowd serious when they claim to feel bad about the loss of “Black jobs” because they are the ones who are giving those jobs away.
This is the truth. I always try to support small businesses and around here some white dude will take the contract then drop off Mexicans to do the actual work.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Mexicans DO NOT do good work. They take a lot of shortcuts and just finish the job as fast az possible since Americans are impressed with fast work

And they know that they're not going to be held accountable since they got paid in cash and left the state

I would never hire a Mexican to do any work. Also they never wash their hands

That's why the have a chokehild on the market ..."for bad work"

You probably laughed the whole time you write this fairytale

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you suggest not voting for the people letting them in by the thousands and setting them up for success with our tax dollars, you get attacked and disrespected, including OP:sas2:

Biden's executive order is working we have to demand that Harris carries it forward.

Do not vote Trump.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There’s no shortage of white men in contracting.

Plus you can get some random Hispanic to work on your home and the results won’t be good. You get what you pay for.. I’d rather get an accredited company or someone with a consistent and reliable results then go cheap.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Mexicans DO NOT do good work. They take a lot of shortcuts and just finish the job as fast az possible since Americans are impressed with fast work

And they know that they're not going to be held accountable since they got paid in cash and left the state

I would never hire a Mexican to do any work. Also they never wash their hands
They can be from any Spanish speaking country.. not just Mexico.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I have a friend who works at CVS, and a few years ago, a couple started their new 2020 car outside the store. Instead of putting it in reverse and backing out, they put it in drive, driving over the parking stump and onto the walkway, hitting the wall and causing the entire cologne section to fall over. The exact amount of damages is unclear but it was in the thousands. They attempted to back out and drive off, but my friend, the manager, and another customer stopped them. The couple nonchalantly shrugged off the situation and walked away before the police arrived. It was later revealed that they did not have insurance or registration for their new car and were not in the country legally. I’m not sure if they were ever found and faced any consequence because they apparently disappeared shortly after. I don’t know how this happens.

Yo the Coli up here telling illegal alien horror stories on some Truth Social type time.

Who stopping you from going out in the field and pulling up some cabbages homie?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The boule crowd at nabj scoffed at the notion of a blue collar black job.

My gardner is a black man and his young son. My plumber is a black man and his adult son. Eventually when I get my hvac replaced probably next year I will look for black contractors. You’re right it’s a choice. But I speak to them a lot about this topic. They’re adamant that all the illegals have stolen a great opportunity for black men to have a bigger foothold in this industry over the last 40 years - an industry that is very lucrative contrary to what some believe. Just look at the costs of building pools right now. Post Reconstruction and in the early 20th century black men were getting much more of these opportunities per capita (yes even without civil rights), the change happened when the southern border collapsed and cheap labor got imported.

Thank you, 100% agree. The Coli doesn't live in reality when it comes to illegals taking and undercutting Black Contractors when it comes to Blue Collar jobs

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Those Hispanics have white bosses. All of them. And they work in shytty conditions that wouldn't pass an OSHA inspection. Roofing with no harness. Grossly underpaid. Let them have that shyt.

They wanna do slave work, they can have it.
Really depends on the company.

I know plenty of companies that pay their people decent money, enough to where these guys get enough to branch out on their own.

Work with them every day.

Blue collar millionaires, white/black(very small number of us tbh)/latino.

The secret key is alot of these industries are built on family.

So that dusty white kid who you know never applied himself in high school often has an uncle or some other relative that gets him in good with a GC company.

Or he might be the son of a company owner himself.

Entire towns are often built by these companies and the name just carries on.

And because we tend to denigrate blue collar work, we're missing out.