After going to Home Depot recently I'm starting to think that we do in fact need a mass deportation.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Went to home depot on Nostrand Ave out here in Brooklyn a couple weeks back seen a bunch of African Brehs outside trying to get work

Hopefully they come here and flourish so we can get the black population up

Black people need to in mass start doing all blue collar jobs including becoming police officers

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
My gardner is a black man and his young son. My plumber is a black man and his adult son. Eventually when I get my hvac replaced probably next year I will look for black contractors. You’re right it’s a choice. But I speak to them a lot about this topic. They’re adamant that all the illegals have stolen a great opportunity for black men to have a bigger foothold in this industry over the last 40 years - an industry that is very lucrative contrary to what some believe. Just look at the costs of building pools right now. Post Reconstruction and in the early 20th century black men were getting much more of these opportunities per capita (yes even without civil rights), the change happened when the southern border collapsed and cheap labor got imported.
Check out the Braceros project where basically the government allowed a million Mexicans to come over a year from 1942 to 1964 to work.

The government caused this. Also, it would an interesting what-if if the great migration didn’t happen and there wasn’t a need for immigrant labor programs in the south.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
They replaced my carpet in record time...they good :mjpls:

The reason they are here is cause they do the fukc out of their thang. Which is in part construction.

Manual labor I guess? If we wanna capture their thang in one phrase?

But them mfs will work. Quickly and effectively. Mostly humble. Can live in a 2BR with 5 other adults if they need to.

This is the entire purpose of illegal immigrants. Cause if they waiting on me to apply they gonna be some waiting mfs. Even if I was to be hired I'm gonna take like 6 breaks during the day.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
All of the patrons in Home Depot were Hispanic and all of the workers were Black. They have completely taken over the contracting sector.
Those Hispanics have white bosses. All of them. And they work in shytty conditions that wouldn't pass an OSHA inspection. Roofing with no harness. Grossly underpaid. Let them have that shyt.

They wanna do slave work, they can have it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Went to home depot on Nostrand Ave out here in Brooklyn a couple weeks back seen a bunch of African Brehs outside trying to get work

Black people need to in mass start doing all blue collar jobs including becoming police officers

Africans and ADOS are not the same people. They are the closest thing we have though.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Whats a sissy like you doing in a home depot, they don’t sell tampons there.

The boule crowd at nabj scoffed at the notion of a blue collar black job.

Cause blue collar work has its trade offs like any occupation I went from contracting to landscaping for a reason

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

They be at war with the Hispanic immigrants for those under the table jobs

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
One thing that doesn’t get talked about a lot, is that a lot of Black women really look down on men who do Blue collar work. That’s crazy when some of these jobs pay really good money. I know welders making over $150k.

That has fukk all to do with the thread. Make a new thread for your weirdo observations