After going to Home Depot recently I'm starting to think that we do in fact need a mass deportation.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
what's all that shyt got to do with getting my carpet cleaned :dahell:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Those Hispanics work for cheaper and in some cases faster than their Black and White counterparts.

I’m going to say this as well and some will disagree and that’s fine, but a lot of “us” Black folks get as bigoted towards those Hispanics as White folks get towards us when most of the ones crossing the border and coming here are working blue collar manual labor jobs that a lot of other people don’t want to do anyway and they doing it for rock bottom wages.

All a lot people see is those anchor babies that are born to those illegal immigrants that are going to be a voting block and something to contend with in those future generations to come.
You must be from the south where Mexicans still play that “my amigo” card with black people..you must never been in LA around NK Sureno Mexicans..they worse than KKK

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Those Hispanics work for cheaper and in some cases faster than their Black and White counterparts.

I ALWAYS give Black contractors first dibs on any job I have, but if those ese’s going to come do it for significant cheaper and not up charge for every little thing then I’m going move in the best interests of my pockets.

I’m going to say this as well and some will disagree and that’s fine, but a lot of “us” Black folks get as bigoted towards those Hispanics as White folks get towards us when most of the ones crossing the border and coming here are working blue collar manual labor jobs that a lot of other people don’t want to do anyway and they doing it for rock bottom wages.

All a lot people see is those anchor babies that are born to those illegal immigrants that are going to be a voting block and something to contend with in those future generations to come.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
That’s why you can’t take the MAGA crowd serious when they claim to feel bad about the loss of “Black jobs” because they are the ones who are giving those jobs away.
Those Hispanics have white bosses. All of them. And they work in shytty conditions that wouldn't pass an OSHA inspection. Roofing with no harness. Grossly underpaid. Let them have that shyt.

They wanna do slave work, they can have it.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
This is fukked up but true.....during civid wanted to put a wooden fence in my backyard.

Looked at several contractors...went with a brother older guy....and he went to FAMU just to add.

Gave him the job, to put the fence in....3-4 days later noticed a smell by the backyard...wasn't sure but got nervous...called the gas company...they came out and dug up the backyard and found the pinched line......

:mjpls:

I did...they came out with the gas cans and marked and he still fukked up

Even gave two brothers a paint contract for my entire upstairs and it came out bad

Moral of the story...hire a Mexican

Mexicans DO NOT do good work. They take a lot of shortcuts and just finish the job as fast az possible since Americans are impressed with fast work

And they know that they're not going to be held accountable since they got paid in cash and left the state

I would never hire a Mexican to do any work. Also they never wash their hands

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Mexicans DO NOT do good work. They take a lot of shortcuts and just finish the job as fast az possible since Americans are impressed with fast work

And they know that they're not going to be held accountable since they got paid in cash and left the state

I would never hire a Mexican to do any work. Also they never wash their hands
THANK YOU!!! shyt be straight up collapsing, dumb nikkas happy for a discount.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Went to the scrapyard to get some parts to fix a wiring issue that caused my blower motor and fuse to blow out. Saw nothing but Hispanics.:francis:only other Blacks were Africans I was literally the only Black American in the whole joint....Sad cause I grew up around Black men born in the 50s and 60s who showed me how to hit a scrap yard and get good parts for ya ride when you don't feel like paying marked up prices..rewired and fixed my own shyt for less then $50. At the shop it would of been about $500

We're losing recipes:francis:

I can't even blame racism cause I work in refrigeration and practically all of my best teachers and senior techs who I learn from are white men :francis:

Last edited:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I did...they came out with the gas cans and marked and he still fukked up

Even gave two brothers a paint contract for my entire upstairs and it came out bad

Moral of the story...hire a Mexican

Bet you still paid them full wage for that shyt too like :mjcry:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
You must be from the south where Mexicans still play that “my amigo” card with black people..you must never been in LA around NK Sureno Mexicans..they worse than KKK
Admittedly it’s not as many here and most of the ones I’ve encountered work construction, landscaping, are farm hands, factory workers, or work cleaning/housekeeping, or janitorial services.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
c00n babble
He's just pointing out his experience. He didn't say every black contractor was like that. He was in actuality hinting at the fact that since we aren't pushing as many young black men into the trades there is a lack of good contractors. The talented driven black men are focusing on other things that are deemed more clout worthy in the community. I'm sure there's a breh who is potentially gifted plumber or electrician that is working on trying to be a youtuber right now. It's the same for all US citizens though. The trades are lacking for people. Not necessarily only a black issue in all honesty.

Illegals don't have that luxury.