After going to Home Depot recently I'm starting to think that we do in fact need a mass deportation.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Are you ADOS?

What kind of ADOS man says some bullshyt like this?
Yo I don’t entertain that dumb shyt bro. Fighting against ppl who look just like you is some brainwashed YouTube grifter mentality. Go talk to your father and quit following the latest social media star.

How did they take these construction jobs bro?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Biden's executive order is working we have to demand that Harris carries it forward.

Do not vote Trump.
They're still being given our tax dollars and resources and not being sent back, even when they rape, kill, rob, attack people, etc.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Well, who's more to blame the Mexicans for wanting a job like most people or the White man hiring them over Black people?

While you can be mad at the Mexicans for wanting to make a living just remember who's responsible for why there's a lack of Black presence in certain fields of employment, etc.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yo I don’t entertain that dumb shyt bro. Fighting against ppl who look just like you is some brainwashed YouTube grifter mentality. Go talk to your father and quit following the latest social media star.

Okay you are a tether I got it.

This is why the distinction needs to be made you share sympathies with immigrants over the Black Americans that came up from the killing fields of America.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I renovated 3 houses in the last 10 years and I’ve used black contractors and I’ve used Hispanic ones as well, and ummmm :mjpls:
I hate to say it but if I got a big project at the house and I see "Lopez" or "Rodriguez" on the job, I know I'm extra good :mjpls:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

By working for pennies on the dollar, undercutting actual citizens and then refusing to hire them after they gain footholds.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Okay you are a tether I got it.

This is why the distinction needs to be made you share sympathies with immigrants over the Black Americans that came up from the killing fields of America.
What are you actually talking about? How did an African or immigrant take the construction jobs?

Born right in NJ but why is that even relevant to the topic? I’m curious how did they take over construction?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They're still being given our tax dollars and resources and not being sent back, even when they rape, kill, rob, attack people, etc.

The 1.1 million deportations since the beginning of fiscal year (FY) 2021 through February 2024 (the most recent data available) are on pace to match the 1.5 million deportations carried out during the four years President Donald Trump was in office. These deportations are in addition to the 3 million expulsions of migrants crossing the border irregularly that occurred under the pandemic-era Title 42 order between March 2020 and May 2023—the vast majority of which occurred under the Biden administration.

Biden has reversed course and started to deport these people. As long as Kamala keeps it up she has my vote. So far she has not signaled that she would switch course.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hate to say it but if I got a big project at the house and I see "Lopez" or "Rodriguez" on the job, I know I'm extra good :mjpls:
Just watch them like hawks to make sure they don't do a trash job and shyt falls apart after not too long.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
By working for pennies on the dollar, undercutting actual citizens and then refusing to hire them after they gain footholds.
Oh the same way I took over the weed game in the nineties. I sold cheaper :yeshrug:

Don’t you go to the store and look for the best bargain?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What are you actually talking about? How did an African or immigrant take the construction jobs?

Born right in NJ but why is that even relevant to the topic? I’m curious how did they take over construction?

It's a long history of Black folks getting shut out of union and management jobs.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

The 1.1 million deportations since the beginning of fiscal year (FY) 2021 through February 2024 (the most recent data available) are on pace to match the 1.5 million deportations carried out during the four years President Donald Trump was in office. These deportations are in addition to the 3 million expulsions of migrants crossing the border irregularly that occurred under the pandemic-era Title 42 order between March 2020 and May 2023—the vast majority of which occurred under the Biden administration.

Biden has reversed course and started to deport these people. As long as Kamala keeps it up she has my vote. So far she has not signaled that she would switch course.
When the Sanctuary City BS is over and they are held fully accountable, and stop getting free money, we can talk about it. Until then, they're just covering their asses on the problem they started.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Your money would be best spent finding a black owned company that's been in business for like 5-10+ years, with a continuous brand with consistently great reviews to it.

I work adjacent to this industry and there's tons of name changes to hide bad prior business actions.

It's also encoded with word of mouth.

Your build is your brand.

The problem comes when you get homeowners looking for a "deal".
You get what you pay for.

You looking for a deal, prepare to be a meal.