After going to Home Depot recently I'm starting to think that we do in fact need a mass deportation.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh the same way I took over the weed game in the nineties. I sold cheaper :yeshrug:

Don’t you go to the store and look for the best bargain?
They aren't supposed to be here, and they're not supposed to be able to work under minimum wage. It is a large part of the reason Black people are out of the Blue Collar middle class. You can justify it however you want, it needs to stop. If they weren't there, the wages would go back up, and Blacks would go back to them.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
My gardner is a black man and his young son. My plumber is a black man and his adult son. Eventually when I get my hvac replaced probably next year I will look for black contractors. You’re right it’s a choice. But I speak to them a lot about this topic. They’re adamant that all the illegals have stolen a great opportunity for black men to have a bigger foothold in this industry over the last 40 years - an industry that is very lucrative contrary to what some believe. Just look at the costs of building pools right now. Post Reconstruction and in the early 20th century black men were getting much more of these opportunities per capita (yes even without civil rights), the change happened when the southern border collapsed and cheap labor got imported.
bruh this is a grown man post. Great insight, dialogue and history to back up your point! Was not disrespectful but true, I have plumbers and hvac for my commercial building in Oklahoma and you are correct! Bravo +pos rep

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
So do you want the farming jobs as well or can the Mexicans keep those? :sas2:

I want the farming jobs. I want the farming jobs with transportation to and from work like a vast majority of Hispanic farm workers have received for decades.

help me find out how to set this up. I will quit my job immediately.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You have a tether mentality.

I want upward mobility for ADOS/FBA men that have suffered hundred years of harm and discrimination.

They aren't supposed to be here, and they're not supposed to be able to work under minimum wage. It is a large part of the reason Black people are out of the Blue Collar middle class. You can justify it however you want, it needs to stop. If they weren't there, the wages would go back up, and Blacks would go back to them.

Hopefully you accomplish your goals. Just put some action to what ever you’re going on about. That ADOS shyt is knuckle head timing, you’re fighting Africans, Mexicans, Cacs etc. Sounds like a bunch of Twitter catch phrases that got you punching the air like Tre

shyt you fighting with me because I asked how they took the construction jobs. Calling me a tether when Ive never had a nikka in 47 years even utter that term to me in a real life situation.

I think you doing everything but actually focusing energy on fixing the root cause of your issues. Not sure you even have an idea of how to go about fixing it. Good day to you sirs

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hopefully you accomplish your goals. Just put some action to what ever you’re going on about. That ADOS shyt is knuckle head timing, you’re fighting Africans, Mexicans, Cacs etc. Sounds like a bunch of Twitter catch phrases that got you punching the air like Tre

shyt you fighting with me because I asked how they took the construction jobs. Calling me a tether when Ive never had a nikka in 47 years even utter that term to me in a real life situation.

I think you doing everything but actually focusing energy on fixing the root cause of your issues. Not sure you even have an idea of how to go about fixing it. Good day to you sirs

If you were a Black American you wouldn't have to ask how Mexicans displaced Black labor that's why I called you a tether.

Our history and objectives are not aligned as people. You come from immigrant stock so you sympathize with that element.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I want the farming jobs. I want the farming jobs with transportation to and from work like a vast majority of Hispanic farm workers have received for decades.

help me find out how to set this up. I will quit my job immediately.
When I was a kid you just went down to blueberry field. Do you because the first hour we was like :ahh: but by high noon me and my cuz was:sadcam:

I’m gonna go ahead and sit my ass in my IT office

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man this is

bruh this is a grown man post. Great insight, dialogue and history to back up your point! Was not disrespectful but true, I have plumbers and hvac for my commercial building in Oklahoma and you are correct! Bravo +pos rep

You in commercial real estate?

Can you point me into the direction of recourses for someone trying to get into small scale development?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It's a long history of Black folks getting shut out of union and management jobs.
Did you even read it? The article is about how systemic racism is entrenched in the trades, which leads to the exclusion of Black workers, and how it remains an overwhelmingly white industry despite some advances being made. It doesn't correlate with the theme of your thread.

Well, who's more to blame the Mexicans for wanting a job like most people or the White man hiring them over Black people?

While you can be mad at the Mexicans for wanting to make a living just remember who's responsible for why there's a lack of Black presence in certain fields of employment, etc.
This post is correct in identifying the real issue.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If you were a Black American you wouldn't have to ask how Mexicans displaced Black labor that's why I called you a tether.

Our history and objectives are not aligned as people. You come from immigrant stock so you sympathize with that element.
Bro let me be. I told you I’m from Jersey. Stop getting your panties in a bunch, it’s an Internet forum. Do you king

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It's, all love man no hate just real dialogue.
I dig it. We’re talking about capitalism tho. The pieces on the chess board are under a system. I’m just saying don’t go pounding on the Pawn because he was used to checkmate your King.

They didn’t make the rules. Have a good day tho

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
immigration system.....hate to sound like some spaced out hippie quoting Lenin, but

look at the function it provides, and who that benefits.

stand outside of any downtown area after closing and watch all the workers leave. They are all Mexican/a lot of them are immigrants without papers, that's who bars and clubs hire. look at that on a bigger scale. Gardners, landscaping, construction, nannies. it goes on and on.

Mexico and China are our biggest trade partners.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
That's why the have a chokehild on the market ..."for bad work"

You probably laughed the whole time you write this fairytale
Found the Mexican
:umad:

No te enojes guey...solo estoy diciendo la verdad.

Mexicans ain't got a chokehold on nothing but their wives necks or a bottle of Corona/Modelo