After going to Home Depot recently I'm starting to think that we do in fact need a mass deportation.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Coli c00ns being disingenuous as usual. They’ll act like illegals are the only ones capable or willing to do these jobs, yet were just in this thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mot...er-hiring-goes-viral-via-nick-cannon.1042770/
Crying about those kids losing their jobs. These jobs should be available for black kids/teens/ex cons to stay busy and get on their feet. That’s just the bare minimum. These fake pro black nikkas don’t care about the average struggling black person, as long as they get orders to support migrants/illegal immigration. Either you’re okay with black people having these jobs available or not.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Here’s the funny thing…I wouldn’t piss on the brehito if he was on fire. He works for me, I pay him. The fukk you talmbout the white man, criminals and shoddy handiwork for? :dahell:
:dahell: Are you not reading the thread? Herein, we have dumb nikkas both blaming the wm for undermining black labor WHILE ALSO hiring what are effectively illegal strikebreakers. Fukk them and fukk you, I want my brothers to eat.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Are you not reading the thread? Herein, we have dumb nikkas both blaming the wm for undermining black labor WHILE ALSO hiring what are effectively illegal strikebreakers. Fukk them and fukk you, I want my brothers to eat.
Ok. I’ll go up to the next black tradesman I see and send him to Harlem to fix your shyt.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ok. I’ll go up to the next black tradesman I see and send him to Harlem to fix your shyt.
:coffee: This is what happens, they devolve into nonsensicalness when called on the bs.

You are not contributing to the black economy. You are enriching the latino economy. You are not pro black in any appreciable way and should be shunned by the rest of black society.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:coffee: This is what happens, they devolve into nonsensicalness when called on the bs.

You are not contributing to the black economy. You are enriching the latino economy. You are not pro black in any appreciable way and should be shunned by the rest of black society.
:heh:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
"In the span of a few decades, Los Angeles area construction went from an industry that was two-thirds white, and largely unionized, to one that is overwhelmingly Latino, mostly nonunion and heavily reliant on immigrants, according to a Los Angeles Times review of federal data.

At the same time, the job got less lucrative. American construction workers today make $5 an hour less than they did in the early 1970s, after adjusting for inflation.

In 1972, construction paid today’s equivalent of $32 an hour, almost $10 more than the average private-sector job. But real wages steadily declined for decades, erasing much of that gap."

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Black whites Asians Mexicans Indians I’m always going to choose Mexicans to do the work

If it’s something in tech or computers I would never choose a Mexican

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The title and some comments are distasteful!!! But This is a conversation that has been in the forefront for decades in the black community. Basic economics you drive down the price (labor pay) so much how could someone else compete? It was a race to the bottom as soon as CEOs were allowed to back door labor laws. This is not a game it’s no challenge to race to the bottom of a pay scale to get a job/contract. Maga comment is a bit extreme, this is real life commentary that needed to be addressed 30 years ago!

Ya know I was just about to reply then I saw this thread…

That sums it up right there. You have some brehs who won’t work at McDonald’s for a MILLION dollars. That’s the elephant in the room: certain jobs/trades are/were seen as beneath black men. Also can’t act like certain jobs—-contracting, nursing, cleaning—-don’t require a certain humility, a certain level of customer-first approach that is typically not the strong point of the black community. African women dominate the nursing field bc they are more culturally aligned to it. Hispanic women dominate the maid/cleaning field bc they are more culturally aligned to it. Meanwhile the black community normalizes the attitude of (some) women in customer service. :martin: Or how plenty of brehs choose the streets over a 9-5. Have you ever stopped to calculate that toll on the blue collar black workforce :mjtf:

So yea if you wanna talk about it let’s talk about it. But be forewarned, I ain’t politically correct…. And I havent even talked about the damage (some) black women have done by looking down on blue collar men.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Ya know I was just about to reply then I saw this thread…

That sums it up right there. You have some brehs who won’t work at McDonald’s for a MILLION dollars. That’s the elephant in the room: certain jobs/trades are/were seen as beneath black men. Also can’t act like certain jobs—-contracting, nursing, cleaning—-don’t require a certain humility, a certain level of customer-first approach that is typically not the strong point of the black community. African women dominate the nursing field bc they are more culturally aligned to it. Hispanic women dominate the maid/cleaning field bc they are more culturally aligned to it. Meanwhile the black community normalizes the attitude of (some) women in customer service. :martin: Or how plenty of brehs choose the streets over a 9-5. Have you ever stopped to calculate that toll on the blue collar black workforce :mjtf:

So yea if you wanna talk about it let’s talk about it. But be forewarned, I ain’t politically correct…. And I havent even talked about the damage (some) black women have done by looking down on blue collar men.
I have worked with and managed over 500 employees as a regional manager for 16 years. I am a business owner now going on 6 years. You are generalizing this whole topic! Couldn’t be more wrong! Don’t take the easy route and stereotype races to certain jobs, that’s why we are here now. Using a coli thread as a measuring stick to real life you lost me already! Who cares what type of women you deal with or associate with has nothing to do with this topic at hand. Out of that 500 while I was regional I hired over 200 black men and females over that time period and Guess what White, Mexican and Asian all had the same issues as the black employees. So miss me with that one size fit all BS. lol choose the streets? Man stay on topic 😂

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Mexicans DO NOT do good work. They take a lot of shortcuts and just finish the job as fast az possible since Americans are impressed with fast work

And they know that they're not going to be held accountable since they got paid in cash and left the state

I would never hire a Mexican to do any work. Also they never wash their hands

Dem nikkas nasty b. They was pissing off of the roof of the remodel of the hospital and staining the side of the building. The GC had to step in and say something.