After going back and playing Dark Souls 2 I realized how much of a disappointment bloodborne is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ive put hundreds of hours into each of these titles. Easily 1k+ across the series.

I dont need anyone on neogaf to convince me of anything, Im a avid player of these shyts I had the OG demon souls in 2009 fym. DS2 is by far the clunkiest game in the series, has some of the most uninspired level design and bosses and is just a drab game in comparison to the other titles. Now its still a FS game so its solid 7-8 game but BB is a lot of people fav game ever tier. Its no comparison. You played the shyt for 35 hours and think you were able to do every build or play style :dead:

Im already crashing out this morning replying to you as is so I think Ill just call it here and accept you have terrible taste as usual :youngsabo:

Imagine arguing with meach knowing damn well he ain’t play and/or finish none of these games :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas be upset looking for ghosts instead of addressing what’s said.

BB is limited in scope/gameplay options and has janky performance still.

tenor.gif

And that’s objective facts.

DS2 is easily the better experince to go back and play. Hell even DS1 and DeS have been updated to make for a smoother/better experience.

You can argue the setting and faster gameplay may be worth the sacrifices of everything else, but i disagree :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikkas be upset looking for ghosts instead of addressing what’s said.

BB is limited in scope/gameplay options and has janky performance still.

tenor.gif

And that’s objective facts.

DS2 is easily the better experince to go back and play. Hell even DS1 and DeS have been updated to make for a smoother/better experience.

You can argue the setting and faster gameplay may be worth the sacrifices of everything else, but i disagree :manny:

Did you complete Old Hunters?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No. If you need DLC for the game to have variety then you are admitting the game was flawed in the first place. :stopitslime:

And yet you listed the DLC in DS2 which is easily the most compelling content in that title.

so you only played for 35 hours.
Didn't complete the DLC
somehow someway didn't stumble upon another build (what build did you use anyway :jbhmm: )

You didn't even devle into the chalice dungeons enough to have any type of actual input on builds or what can be done with just even base game trick weapons/items :dead:

just full of shyt as usual. Pack it up. I know these games like the back of my hand you not getting away with ur nonsense here.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Truth be told out of all From’s games BB is actually my least favorite even though it’s a terrific game. DS2 is the only game I haven’t played though

Do I have bad taste brehs? :lupe:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Truth be told out of all From’s games BB is actually my least favorite even though it’s a terrific game. DS2 is the only game I haven’t played though

Do I have bad taste brehs? :lupe:

yeah probably.

but in all realness the issue isn't that he doesn't think the game is goated its that he thinks its not as good as ds2 and gives asinine reasons. and then ten years later is still standing on it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah probably.

but in all realness the issue isn't that he doesn't think the game is goated its that he thinks its not as good as ds2 and gives asinine reasons. and then ten years later is still standing on it

I hate these discussions because we’re all just pretrending meach hasn’t made a crusade out of BB because its a playstation exclusive:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And yet you listed the DLC in DS2 which is easily the most compelling content in that title.
I didn’t say say anything about DLC for either title.
so you only played for 35 hours.
Didn't complete the DLC
35 hours and a completed campaign is more than enough to for an opinion on a game. I don’t know why you keep typing this out like some sorta gotcha.
somehow someway didn't stumble upon another build (what build did you use anyway :jbhmm: )

They are all the same. There are no true ranged builds, or heavy builds, magic, etc. They are all focused around dodging and parrying with the gun. Just like sekiro is focused on samurai style gameplay. I’m not even sure why you wanna argue this. It was done on purpose, they wanted to make a more focused action game instead of an RPG.

Why not just say you like the action focus instead of trying to argue dumb shyt with me?

No one who’s being honest would argue that BB has anywhere near the gameplay/build variety as the souls games. That’s literally the thing that differentiates it the most instead of just being DS3
You didn't even devle into the chalice dungeons enough to have any type of actual input on builds or what can be done with just even base game trick weapons/items :dead:

just full of shyt as usual. Pack it up. I know these games like the back of my hand you not getting away with ur nonsense here.
Again, if i need to play DLC dungeons to be challenged and see different builds then you are only admitting the game itself is lacking.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I hate these discussions because we’re all just pretrending meach hasn’t made a crusade out of BB because its a playstation exclusive:mjlol:

You can look back. the receipts are all there.

All the people calling bloodborne the best in the series, didn’t even touch DS1 or 2. Never talked about them. Never had an opinion. But once BB comes out now they are all souls experts and BB is clearly the best.

fukk outa here :mjlol: