After going back and playing Dark Souls 2 I realized how much of a disappointment bloodborne is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The nerve of this nikka asking someone to pull up the stats, shameless!
We got receipts on this very site.

I’m documented talking about every single game in the franchise in real time.

None of you in here arguing with me can say that.

You were all on my case about playing the DLC of one of the games in the franchise, while also co-signing @Fatboi1 who’s admitted he hasn’t beaten any of the games in the franchise.

Sony stan’s stay on code instead of having real conversations :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:lupe:

So random also:pachaha:

Game fell into the neocac hate spiral and everyone just repeats it’s a bad game cause that’s the narrative that took over. Just like cyberpunk went from the worst game ever to the best game ever.

Before it came out cacs was mad talking about downgrades, and re-used assets. So when it came out people were just waiting to say something bad about it.

In reality it’s a clear upgrade over DeS and DS1.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
false. Ds3 has wayyyy more builds and replayability than 2. Better main campaign and dlc. Plus considerable better bosses.

Ds2 is a good game its just sandwiched between two classics, and then bb.

DS3 is more replayable in the same way Bloodborne is; it's a more polished game and more fun. I'd rather replay BB right now than DS2. But if replayability is the experience feeling different with a different style playthrough, than DS2 is the most replayable besides Elden Ring. You have the most freedom as far as what you do in what order, and the builds can more meaningfully change the feel of the gameplay. Even on a pure strength build in DS3 it's very hard to just block and strike, you're going to have to dodge a lot. Same with a caster. I've done heavy strength, heavy dex, and pyromancy playthroughs of DS3 and fighting the bosses felt very similar each time.

I've played through BB four times, and doing Bloodtinge or Arcane runs was fun but it didn't change the feel of the playthrough nearly to the extent strength vs caster does in DS2. A ranged build in new game Bloodborne going in without a guide wouldn't be viable, at all.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:lupe:

So random also:pachaha:

Scholar of the First Sin is a masterpiece, the vanilla Dark Souls 2 was rough around the edges when it came out. I have my gripes with Bloodborne, but I can't say it's not better than Vanilla dark souls 2. Scholar of the First Sin an argument could be made, cause like I said I always had my gripe with Bloodborne that it was a game that was strictly designed around Dex Builds.

Dark Souls 2 in it's vanilla version even gave you far more viable playstyles. I always felt limited in Bloodborne, and that's honestly why I love Elden Ring and Dark Souls 3 so much because they gave you an absurd abundance of different playstyles that all felt unique and I never had that feeling in Bloodborne. Not saying the other games didn't have variety, but Dark Souls 3 and especially Elden Ring took it to the next level.