After going back and playing Dark Souls 2 I realized how much of a disappointment bloodborne is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can look back. the receipts are all there.

All the people calling bloodborne the best in the series, didn’t even touch DS1 or 2. Never talked about them. Never had an opinion. But once BB comes out now they are all souls experts and BB is clearly the best.

fukk outa here :mjlol:

Post your trophies

I’ve seen your xbox game list, I’d be highly surprised if you finished any of these games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Truth be told out of all From’s games BB is actually my least favorite even though it’s a terrific game. DS2 is the only game I haven’t played though

Do I have bad taste brehs? :lupe:
naw it just means you are not a sony stan.

If you look around most long time souls fans feel the same about the game.

Just on the coli you are not allowed to have any negative opinion about a playstation exclusive. :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t say say anything about DLC for either title.

35 hours and a completed campaign is more than enough to for an opinion on a game. I don’t know why you keep typing this out like some sorta gotcha.

They are all the same. There are no true ranged builds, or heavy builds, magic, etc. They are all focused around dodging and parrying with the gun. Just like sekiro is focused on samurai style gameplay. I’m not even sure why you wanna argue this. It was done on purpose, they wanted to make a more focused action game instead of an RPG.

Why not just say you like the action focus instead of trying to argue dumb shyt with me?

No one who’s being honest would argue that BB has anywhere near the gameplay/build variety as the souls games. That’s literally the thing that differentiates it the most instead of just being DS3

Again, if i need to play DLC dungeons to be challenged and see different builds then you are only admitting the game itself is lacking.

Chalice dungeons are base game crodie did you actually do anything other than zipline through this title, if you actually did play it :jbhmm: :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dumb ass excuse and deflection.

Like i said the posts are all here. Go back to the OG threads about the games and see who’s posting about them and who’s not.

You’re like one of the most casual gamers here, not only do you not finish games but i highly doubt you’d have the commitment to finish any of these souls games. You’ve never proven yourself to be a good gamer. Which is why you love gamepass, it allows you to just dabble in shyt

This BB opinion just kind of proves it. You live to bicker you don’t really game like that and we all know it. If not you’d easily post your trophies to shut me up :yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You’re like one of the most casual gamers here, not only do you not finish games but i highly doubt you’d have the commitment to finish any of these souls games. You’ve never proven yourself to be a good gamer. Which is why you love gamepass, it allows you to just dabble in shyt

This BB opinion just kind of proves it. You live to bicker you don’t really game like that and we all know it. If not you’d easily post your trophies to shut me up :yeshrug:

He said chalice dungeons are DLC :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You just make up lies and repeat them to yourself.

You upped this thread cause you wanted attention.

Do something else :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nope you got exposed crodie. you a casual and only touched the surface of the game, if you did that. nothing more to see here :ehh:
Like i said. You’d rather look for ghosts and gotcha shyt than have actual discourse.

BB is objectively the worst performing from game by far, and it’s the most limited in gameplay variety.

If you wanna talk about why those things make it better than the other games than do so, but at this point you are just looking to argue reality.:manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Like i said. You’d rather look for ghosts and gotcha shyt than have actual discourse.

BB is objectively the worst performing from game by far, and it’s the most limited in gameplay variety.

If you wanna talk about why those things make it better than the other games than do so, but at this point you are just looking to argue reality.:manny:

post your trophies. If you don't I'll just take it as conceding you didn't actually play this shyt as much as you saying you did :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let’s take a look back

You see what’s not there? @Deafheaven @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde and other sony stan’s.

They didn’t care about this franchise until it became a sony exclusive. Literally zero posts about the series until sony told them to care.

Had posters literally begging and looking for people to engage and talk about these games.

Not a sony stan in sight :wow:

Heres @Fatboi1 trying and failing at playing DS1 AFTER bloodborne :mjlol:
@Deafheaven just supposedly “ran through” DS2 AFTER bloodborne too.

But these guys are the experts on the series and BB clearly the best one.

Sony stans :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
post your trophies. If you don't I'll just take it as conceding you didn't actually play this shyt as much as you saying you did :ehh:
Here’s your perspective on DS2

I just ran though ds2 these past few weeks. not as good as ds1 but those dlc bosses were some of the best of the series :lupe:

You just “ran through” it to get ready for BB
d you actually do anything other than zipline through this title, i
Crazy how it’s always projection with you stan’s :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Let’s take a look back

You see what’s not there? @Deafheaven @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde and other sony stan’s.

They didn’t care about this franchise until it became a sony exclusive. Literally zero posts about the series until sony told them to care.

Had posters literally begging and looking for people to engage and talk about these games.

Not a sony stan in sight :wow:

Heres @Fatboi1 trying and failing at playing DS1 AFTER bloodborne :mjlol:
@Deafheaven just supposedly “ran through” DS2 AFTER bloodborne too.

But these guys are the experts on the series and BB clearly the best one.

Sony stans :mjlol:

I'll post my trophies/steam play time right now. Will you?