After going back and playing Dark Souls 2 I realized how much of a disappointment bloodborne is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Another silly post, I didn't care about the series until Sony "told me to care" yet I bought Dark Souls before Bloodborne was even announced?
Dark-Souls.png
Cause it was on sale for $6 years after it came out :mjlol:

Come on breh, we got you in a thread documenting how you couldn’t beat DS2 AFTER BB came out.

Why are sony stan’s like this :mjlol:

Here you are in 2016
:mjcry:

I wanna finish this and BLoodborne but this game is annoying right now. Idk where to go and it's been a while since I last played.

Hadn’t beat either game yet.

It’s not even a bad thing to say BB got you into the series. It’s ok breh :cheers:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause it was on sale for $6 years after it came out :mjlol:

Come on breh, we got you in a thread documenting how you couldn’t beat DS2 AFTER BB came out.

Why are sony stan’s like this :mjlol:

Here you are in 2016

Hadn’t beat either game yet.

It’s not even a bad thing to say BB got you into the series. It’s ok breh :cheers:
The thread was started in 2014 dummy. Your initial post was we only cared about it until Bloodborne and when that was proven wrong you shyt the goal posts to the price it was purchased at smh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The thread was started in 2014 dummy.
After the Bloodborne announcement :ufdup:
Your initial post was we only cared about it until Bloodborne and when that was proven wrong you shyt the goal posts to the price it was purchased at smh.
You didn’t care about the series till bloodborne was a thing.

It’s evident by you having ZERO posts about the series before BB announcement. Then a bunch of posts about it after.

You buying DS1 on an extreme sale and then not playing it, only proves how much you didn’t care about the franchise. I mean, you are not a waiting ass nikka are you?? :usure:

Wouldn’t dare wait 2 years for a discount for an uncharted game right?

Like why fight against this? It’s not a bad thing you got into the series when a lot of people did. Why argue that point? Did you even beat the games yet? :dahell:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After the Bloodborne announcement :ufdup:

You didn’t care about the series till bloodborne was a thing.

It’s evident by you having ZERO posts about the series before BB announcement. Then a bunch of posts about it after.

You buying DS1 on an extreme sale and then not playing it, only proves how much you didn’t care about the franchise. I mean, you are not a waiting ass nikka are you?? :usure:

Wouldn’t dare wait 2 years for a discount for an uncharted game right?

Like why fight against this? It’s not a bad thing you got into the series when a lot of people did. Why argue that point? Did you even beat the games yet? :dahell:
But I literally.... literally have the game in November 2013, BEFORE "Bloodborne" was ever announced.
What settings you have for Dark SOuls because mines don't look that clear. I have DSFIX internal res at 1440p and it's clear but these look much better. :yeshrug:

Lol. I played it for a few hours. It's good but I can't sometimes deal with it. I may never finish it.

Bloodborne was revealed E3 2014.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But I literally.... literally have the game in November 2013, BEFORE "Bloodborne" was ever announced.

Bloodborne was revealed E3 2014.
This is like saying i got black friends so i’m not racist. Stop it. :stopitslime:

a 3 year late $6 game purchase actually proves how much you didn’t care about the franchise at the time. And that’s ok :cheers:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is like saying i got black friends so i’m not racist. Stop it. :stopitslime:

a 3 year late $6 game purchase actually proves how much you didn’t care about the franchise at the time. And that’s ok :cheers:
:laff:
Bro you're tweaking.
I buy a game before the "exclusive" series comes out and suddenly that mean I only cared about Souls until Bloodborne was announced even though I'm showing you proof I already had the game and played em. Then you jump to talking about the price I bought it for.

:laff: I'm actually chuckling.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laff:
Bro you're tweaking.
I buy a game before the "exclusive" series comes out and suddenly that mean I only cared about Souls until Bloodborne was announced even though I'm showing you proof I already had the game and played em. Then you jump to talking about the price I bought it for.

:laff: I'm actually chuckling.
You specifically have talked about how you buy games that are important to you day one.

You specifically coined the term “waiting ass nikka” and proclaimed you are not one of them cause you buy games you value day one.

You have ZERO posts on here about the series before the BB announcement.

You made a whole thread about trying to finish DS2 before BB came out.

You seemingly failed at completing any of the games.

You are now here trying to proclaim your long time love for the franchise using an 3 year late $6 purchase as proof, all cause you wanna oppose me.

Sony stan’s crazy :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You specifically have talked about how you buy games that are important to you day one.

You specifically coined the term “waiting ass nikka” and proclaimed you are not one of them cause you buy games you value day one.

You have ZERO posts on here about the series before the BB announcement.

You made a whole thread about trying to finish DS2 before BB came out.

You seemingly failed at completing any of the games.

You are now here trying to proclaim your long time love for the franchise using an 3 year late $6 purchase as proof, all cause you wanna oppose me.

Sony stan’s crazy :mjlol:
You know what's funny?
This is some inception shyt, we literally had this discussion 10 years ago :laff:. I literally refuted this argument today, 10 years ago. :dead:
6zAjTZ5.png

This dude just recycles arguments :pachaha:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
:dead: This shyt aged terribly

DS2 > Demon Souls > DS3 > DS1 >Sekiro > BB > Elden Ring.

BB and Elden is really neck and neck, however Elden ring gets the edge with it being on pc, having a better traversal, visuals and 60fps. Bloodborne has the better combat, level design and pacing. Soon as Bloodborne gets a proper remaster/pc port, it’s over with.
> implies greater as in better. You’re basically writing that Ds2 is the best one.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You know what's funny?
This is some inception shyt, we literally had this discussion 10 years ago :laff:. I literally refuted this argument today, 10 years ago. :dead:
6zAjTZ5.png

what a sick negro

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You know what's funny?
6zAjTZ5.png

I didn’t up this thread that was @Gizmo_Duck

You had 12 hours into the franchise 10 years ago, and i’m sure you have not completed any one of the games at this point. Show your steam stats :usure:

You coulda admitted you aren’t that fond of the franchise 10 years ago. But you ran from that realization then just like now, so you can stan a sony exclusive.

nikkas crazy :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know about you but I'm not a waiting ass nikka.

I wants my shyt now.
Context was, games @Fatboi1 wanted to play, warranted his attention and time day one, else wise they held little value.

This is @Fatboi1 with regard to Dark Souls
6zAjTZ5.png

2 years in only 12 hours into the game, and arguing how he don’t have time for games.

Ain’t me that gotta reconcile my old posts :hubie:

This is just like @Deafheaven trying to figure out his own lies and contradictions to support his current existence.

Ain’t on me bro. Before you needed to argue with me Dark souls was a
very niche and very unfinished franchise to you.

The franchise still exists in that space for you, but you still wanna argue and pretend the franchise means something to you just so you can stan one game outa like 8.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

Last edited: