After going back and playing Dark Souls 2 I realized how much of a disappointment bloodborne is.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I question how much of these games he’s actually even completed. Even people that rate DS2 highly don’t dare put it above BB, or even DS3. The latter pretty much introduced all the weapon art abilities that make ER what it is

Ds3 is like a 9.75/10 game to me. Ive ran thru that shyt for years now

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I question how much of these games he’s actually even completed. Even people that rate DS2 highly don’t dare put it above BB, or even DS3. The latter pretty much introduced all the weapon art abilities that make ER what it is

Exactly, I love the trick weapons in BB and I have it above DS3 cause of the rally system, the setting, how easy it is to make a good build compared to like really specing in Souls/ER.... But Souls 3 is a fukking GEM of a game that is literally the skeleton of Elden Ring, a true GOAT in this game shyt that we love.... Rellana is like a Pontiff Sulyvhan/Dancer hybrid stylistically and that bytch is one of the dopest boss fights out there, Slave Knight Gael influenced Malikeths frenetic pace....

Souls 2 is as bloated as ASSassins Creed, weak ass bosses like a fukking white tiger, some rats, a bytch ass dragon on a platform and more artorias clones :beli:

Only thing Ill give them is the color palette of the main hub world, I prefer it for that weird austere kinda vibe it has... shyt feels like a bad ayahuasca trip/fever dream of The Never Ending Story mixed with LOTR and its great :blessed:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:dead: This shyt aged terribly

DS2 > Demon Souls > DS3 > DS1 >Sekiro > BB > Elden Ring.

BB and Elden is really neck and neck, however Elden ring gets the edge with it being on pc, having a better traversal, visuals and 60fps. Bloodborne has the better combat, level design and pacing. Soon as Bloodborne gets a proper remaster/pc port, it’s over with.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
BB is just DS2 with less build variety and terrible performance.

nikkas just stan BB cause it was a playstation game. Compared to the DS games it’s lacking in a lot of what makes those games great.

Crazy how dudes just running in here to say i’m wrong, but nobody actually addressed what’s said in the OP. :ohhh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
BB is just DS2 with less build variety and terrible performance.

nikkas just stan BB cause it was a playstation game. Compared to the DS games it’s lacking in a lot of what makes those games great.

Crazy how dudes just running in here to say i’m wrong, but nobody actually addressed what’s said in the OP. :ohhh:
:comeon: BB is so good it sold ps4s. If xbox had any sort vision and secured it for their console it would have did the same. Has nothing to do with the console its on. I would have biught a xbox to play this.

Its been almost ten years youve had to fix this shytty opinion and yet here you are. Still trolling. Count Old Hunters too since you brought up ds2

You may be the only person in recent memory who has ds2 over BB. Ten years later people still praying for a port because performance is literally the only demerit on that title.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:comeon: BB is so good it sold ps4s. If xbox had any sort vision and secured it for their console it would have did the same. Has nothing to do with the console its on. I would have biught a xbox to play this.
No. Being an exclusive. It got more marketing and attention and was a lot of people first “souls” game.
Its been almost ten years youve had to fix this shytty opinion and yet here you are. Still trolling. Count Old Hunters too since you brought up ds2
Nothing has changed.
You may be the only person in recent memory who has ds2 over BB. Ten years later people still praying for a port because performance is literally the only demerit on that title.
Performance matters. You can’t say trash performance is the “only” detriment. That’s a really big deal and puts a damper on any plans to go back and play the game when all the rest of the souls games can be played with much better performance/polish.

Now would you like to address anything i said in the op? or just keep repeating what the cacs on neogaf/resetera told you :usure:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No. Being an exclusive. It got more marketing and attention and was a lot of people first “souls” game.

Nothing has changed.

Performance matters. You can’t say trash performance is the “only” detriment. That’s a really big deal and puts a damper on any plans to go back and play the game when all the rest of the souls games can be played with much better performance/polish.

Now would you like to address anything i said in the op? or just keep repeating what the cacs on neogaf/resetera told you :usure:

Ive put hundreds of hours into each of these titles. Easily 1k+ across the series.

I dont need anyone on neogaf to convince me of anything, Im a avid player of these shyts I had the OG demon souls in 2009 fym. DS2 is by far the clunkiest game in the series, has some of the most uninspired level design and bosses and is just a drab game in comparison to the other titles. Now its still a FS game so its solid 7-8 game but BB is a lot of people fav game ever tier. Its no comparison. You played the shyt for 35 hours and think you were able to do every build or play style :dead:

Im already crashing out this morning replying to you as is so I think Ill just call it here and accept you have terrible taste as usual :youngsabo:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
2017.jpg
:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ive put hundreds of hours into each of these titles. Easily 1k+ across the series.

I dont need anyone on neogaf to convince me of anything, Im a avid player of these shyts I had the OG demon souls in 2009 fym. DS2 is by far the clunkiest game in the series, has some of the most uninspired level design and bosses and is just a drab game in comparison to the other titles. Now its still a FS game so its solid 7-8 game but BB is a lot of people fav game ever tier. Its no comparison. You played the shyt for 35 hours and think you were able to do every build or play style :dead:

Im already crashing out this morning replying to you as is so I think Ill just call it here and accept you have terrible taste as usual :youngsabo:
There is no build variety to talk about when it comes to BB.

All combat basically plays out the same way. You never get the feeling of needing to learn a new weapon/skills to complete the game. The first fight, feels pretty much like the last. If DS2 level design is “uninspired” then BB went too far in the other direction. Everything just kinda jumbles together and is over complicated. They found a happy medium with DS3. And DS2 plays much better than 1 and demons souls so i’m not even sure where you got the “clunkiest” game by far nonsense from. Each game improved on the controls/feel of the last. BB is “clunky” by way of a shyt framerate, and broken frame pacing throughout.