After going back and playing Dark Souls 2 I realized how much of a disappointment bloodborne is.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo Meach

Should I cop Scholar of Sins if I loved DS1 and this game?

Have you played Demons Souls too? Thinking bout going to the roots cause I never played Demons Souls

Go back and play Demon Souls breh, everyone other than the WOAT agrees that DS2 is by some distance the weakest of the four.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Go back and play Demon Souls breh, everyone other than the WOAT agrees that DS2 is by some distance the weakest of the four.

Everyone who?

Its rated as better than 2

2 with DLC is probably the best souls experience out.

Have you played all of them? What's your opinion? What do you agree/disagree with in the OP?

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously this didn't age well, but it's important to remember how stale these games would be if we were on Dark Souls 6 (really 7 if you count Demons Souls) and they didn't stray from the formula like they gave with Sekiro, BB, and ER. ER definitely got back to emphasizing build variety.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
As far as build variety/replayability and true role playing, it's the best before ER came out. It's definetely the most unpolished though.

false. Ds3 has wayyyy more builds and replayability than 2. Better main campaign and dlc. Plus considerable better bosses.

Ds2 is a good game its just sandwiched between two classics, and then bb.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Goofy ass contrarian may be the only person on Earth with this opinion

I question how much of these games he’s actually even completed. Even people that rate DS2 highly don’t dare put it above BB, or even DS3. The latter pretty much introduced all the weapon art abilities that make ER what it is