AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You need to go back and read what I wrote, I dont need to do any damage control because Im still on my talking point and you're not. I even requoted the shyt for your dumb ass. :heh: you want to believe I downplayed it but clearly my posts have stated otherwise, having to break this down in simple words for your dumb ass isnt downplaying, its trying to decipher english to a moron. joke of a black man? coming from you that means absolutely nothing, maybe it would have some credibility if it came from an intellectual hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

the girl doesnt have 2 black parents. and I literally just came from that thread 2seconds ago after having left 2 posts, again, you're talking out of your ass and yet again youve proven that. :wow: :heh:
There's a PIC of her parents in there... She creole breh. And you did do damage control as always. You live in denial. What do you have to say about the racism that was discovered and potential poaching links? Nothing... Just spin spin spin. The Chinese can't be racist but black people are morons....I see u.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
There's a PIC of her parents in there... She creole breh. And you did do damage control as always. You live in denial. What do you have to say about the racism that was discovered and potential poaching links? Nothing... Just spin spin spin. The Chinese can't be racist but black people are morons....I see u.
everybody can be racist whoever doesnt know that is an idiot, and I didnt see her parents. creole is a culture not a race, my father is creole, yet biracial, you moron.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
show me a chinese backed dictator.

this is going to be the third time Ive asked for receipts and the third time youll fail to produce any.

The Chinese are "allowing" Africans to take hold of who controls their county.

What else needs to be said. Helpless black people theories again.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The Chinese are "allowing" Africans to take hold of who controls their county.

What else needs to be said. Helpless black people theories again.
correct. when one country has more power than the other, it can tear shyt up and make them do what they want, but they chinese have had a hands off approach. see libya. western world DIDNT ALLOW Libyans to go with the gold standard and an african currency, it was a threat. you think africans can prevent outside interference from any of the 5 UN security councils? :heh: lets be realistic here and not over look 500 years of history. One country has a world class army, nukes and fleets of fighter jets if it wants to make your country miserable it can. NATO is currently doing that in handful of countries, Libya is shyt, Syria is shyt, Iraq can't even secure itself against ISIS despite American training, what is going on Afghanistan nobody even knows, lets not joke ourselves here. Most countries are fukked right now because of powerful outside entities. Yet here you are trying to pretend its not. LOL. ok buddy.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
thought I was the only one who noticed this trend. It's becoming very blantant. Wouldn't be suprised if some of the culprits werent even african american. Maybe paid shills/trolls.

I'm starting to wish we had the race track back :patrice:

This way of thinking is some smart-dumb negro shyt at best. None of them dudes is running in any of the threads where whites/white cops are killing blacks and pulling that shyt, for one. So what the fukk is the problem then?

Dumb motherfukkers love to shoot at the messenger when they think there is an opening because they love drama just as much as the people they claim are targets.

You know all the links to articles I posted are done by africans? How you know this isn't helping put money in their pocket with views and interest? If you search the right wording on google, this is a top 10 search result.

Now you talking possibly bringing tons of new black members to the coli, a BLACK outlet for BLACK issues and culture. Small minded, self centered a$$holes, like anybody who agrees with that dumb shyt in regards to this thread are counter productive.

Need to pick and choose which threads better fit their little sensationalist writing script because it isn't here. :camby:

I made this thread and I'm black bytch. :camby: fukk outta here, most definantly blacker than ya'll with that cac supremacist mindset ya'll got. All about you ass negz "B-but my feelings are hurt! I'd never post this! We need the the race track!" nah nugga. This needs to be out there, it benefits blacks to know BETTER. Simpletons look at the bigger picture TOO and stop dwelling in your estrogen laced feelings.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No no no. I stated the chinese also have major issues with mistreatment and malpractice in their own country with western factories with the lack of union and regulatory departments, however these same factories have been the growth of china. Nothing and I mean nothing will grow fast yet have the same regulatory restrictions as the western world whom have been doing this for centuries. in order to grow fast you have to have an almost libertarian approach, then once grown, clean up after. No country grow without sacrifice and malpractice from slavery to child labor. of course morally none of this is good, at all. But we've seen from the first world countries that evolution typically kicks in once a stable middle class is in place and laws can then be passed to do after clean up. If you think Africa is going to go from Congo to Germany in less than 200 years with strict guidelines, no infrastructure and no malpractice, you're sadly mistaken. I'm a realist and I know humans will do what they go to do.

The sooner africa can grow, the sooner it can take control of itself, and right now, it needs china. there is no way. ABSOLUTELY no way it can do it on its own. It's far too incompetent and has no where near the global influence. We'll just see the 90s again with westerners installing dictators to meet plunder the country. China has always had a hands off politics approach atleast....at the very least, they're allowing africans to take hold over who controls their country, now its up to the africans to put in the right leaders, this is why the chinese are better than westerners, who install their own puppets and any revolt to better themselves is stamped out. Now they can better themselves by installing their own proper leaders with no interference.

Kenya removed those chinese. They've even jailed him. Chinese again, haven't issued any statement or interfered, but had this been a european, diplomats would be stepping in and probably protecting the guys store or some wild shyt.

You're still a c00n, But this is a good post.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
No no no. I stated the chinese also have major issues with mistreatment and malpractice in their own country with western factories with the lack of union and regulatory departments, however these same factories have been the growth of china. Nothing and I mean nothing will grow fast yet have the same regulatory restrictions as the western world whom have been doing this for centuries. in order to grow fast you have to have an almost libertarian approach, then once grown, clean up after. No country grow without sacrifice and malpractice from slavery to child labor. of course morally none of this is good, at all. But we've seen from the first world countries that evolution typically kicks in once a stable middle class is in place and laws can then be passed to do after clean up. If you think Africa is going to go from Congo to Germany in less than 200 years with strict guidelines, no infrastructure and no malpractice, you're sadly mistaken. I'm a realist and I know humans will do what they go to do.

The sooner africa can grow, the sooner it can take control of itself, and right now, it needs china. there is no way. ABSOLUTELY no way it can do it on its own. It's far too incompetent and has no where near the global influence. We'll just see the 90s again with westerners installing dictators to meet plunder the country. China has always had a hands off politics approach atleast....at the very least, they're allowing africans to take hold over who controls their country, now its up to the africans to put in the right leaders, this is why the chinese are better than westerners, who install their own puppets and any revolt to better themselves is stamped out. Now they can better themselves by installing their own proper leaders with no interference.

Kenya removed those chinese. They've even jailed him. Chinese again, haven't issued any statement or interfered, but had this been a european, diplomats would be stepping in and probably protecting the guys store or some wild shyt.

Very good post.

+rep

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the end of the day if you want your population to become better educated and LITERATE you gotta take care of the basics first (infrastructure development and Health care) then the youth can focus on education instead of worrying about those so called "third world problems"

and that's what China is doing is some African Countries. They really are the lesser of the two evils even with Barrack Obama as president of America...

If you have that much of an issue with the Chinese, why don't YOU and partner up with your local Church and raise up money for some Mission trip to a remote village in Africa and help with building their infrastructure :manny: instead of bytching on the coli

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
This way of thinking is some smart-dumb negro shyt at best. None of them dudes is running in any of the threads where whites/white cops are killing blacks and pulling that shyt, for one. So what the fukk is the problem then?

Dumb motherfukkers love to shoot at the messenger when they think there is an opening because they love drama just as much as the people they claim are targets.

You know all the links to articles I posted are done by africans? How you know this isn't helping put money in their pocket with views and interest? If you search the right wording on google, this is a top 10 search result.

Now you talking possibly bringing tons of new black members to the coli, a BLACK outlet for BLACK issues and culture. Small minded, self centered a$$holes, like anybody who agrees with that dumb shyt in regards to this thread are counter productive.

Need to pick and choose which threads better fit their little sensationalist writing script because it isn't here. :camby:

I made this thread and I'm black bytch. :camby: fukk outta here, most definantly blacker than ya'll with that cac supremacist mindset ya'll got. All about you ass negz "B-but my feelings are hurt! I'd never post this! We need the the race track!" nah nugga. This needs to be out there, it benefits blacks to know BETTER. Simpletons look at the bigger picture TOO and stop dwelling in your estrogen laced feelings.
Breh calm down I wasn't even talking about you :damn: :russ:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
at the end of the day if you want your population to become better educated and LITERATE you gotta take care of the basics first (infrastructure development and Health care) then the youth can focus on education instead of worrying about those so called "third world problems"

and that's what China is doing is some African Countries. They really are the lesser of the two evils even with Barrack Obama as president of America...

If you have that much of an issue with the Chinese, why don't YOU and partner up with your local Church and raise up money for some Mission trip to a remote village in Africa and help with building their infrastructure :manny: instead of bytching on the coli

If only lifes secret to success was, if you scared go to church :mjlol: black church got enough on its hands as it is in 'murica to be trying to take the fight across the deep water. obama's bro live in kenya doesn't he? Shame shame

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohh ish,I just realised I didn't finish my post.
"As of now some things have been discovered:
-the place had no liquor licence
-neither did it have a food permit!
This entire episode doesn't surprise people who've dealt with Chinese. Its not so much racism but a deep ignorance a lack of knowledge of acceptable norms the Middle Kingdom is infamous for. Here are 2 specific Kenyan examples;
Maybe 5-7 years back I had a cuz working with Huawei,one of the larger multinational ICT" firms. According to him the Chinese mentality was a strange Borg Collective kind of thing-dedicated but soulless,not ruthless but totally lacking in normal empathy. Nobody but the Kenyans would talk about the game/politics/byatches or water cooler ish;the Chinese were engrossed in work,24/7. There was no communication on any level-orders flowed from China and were fulfilled with the respect of Gods own commandments.
Once a Chinese engineer almost scalped himself accidentally walking through a ground floor glass window. They all wailed and whined but didn't lift a finger to help. It was left to the guard to arrange an ambulance. Huawei won a large contract in 2007 to supply switch stations for Safaricom,our largest mobile provider.
They supplied the equipment as promised but made no move to fulfill the sales and after service contract which was a large part of the deal. The then CEO had to personally travel to the China hq to get his refund. My cousin realised with this attitude Huawei couldn't go far and soon left.
An ex neighbour 3 years ago told me his experiences in Chinese med school that jibe what many other Kenyans have said. Colostomies are common! Like nikkas they go full retard for the smallest things and hawk/spit/pee/shout/push and shove even in the shinier coastal cities-in the interior its worse.
A year ago I was at one of the better known Chinese places in Nairobi,for you restaurant in Hurlingham-sorry for the poor quality but look at the toilet. GODDAMMMIT,BREHS,have you ever seen a totally open toilet in a public restroom!!?

If these restaurant owners were wiser,more culturally attuned and more empathetic this entire episode wouldn't have happened.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto