AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you are one of the black morons Im talking about.

when I see an asian moron, Ill let him know too, but for sure you're an idiot. and blacks who cape for biracials who shyt on them are mos def morons. so keep caping for them and then make more threads crying about how they view themselves as 'human' and not black. like a fukking moron.
Sure breh. I stamped ya papers you clown.

And she wasn't biracial :umad:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
So many idiots on this site. You fakkits wanna believe in Black inferiority so bad.
I kind of get the sense that these dudes love complaining about black people shortcoming. Like they they go around looking for negative articles about Africa and the black diaspora just so they can have something to complain about and get some quick daps because that's the narrative recently(blacks are the softest race/we're too forgiven/africans love white folks more than their own etc). When they read one article about a chinese person abusing native Africans, it means to them, it's happening all over like an epidemic. You will never catch me posting something that makes me seem like a defeatist to white people and non blacks like some of these posters do. fukk that, I have too much pride.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm so glad they shut that racist dog and cat cooking place down and arrested the owners. fukk 'em for that kind of audacity.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately Africa will not get it together until one of two things happen:

...actually strike that. The only thing that will help Africa and indeed black people worldwide, is a new belief system.

Hopefully it won't take the form of a religion but that's what we need. We're too scattered right now. As someone said Africans trip off ethnicities. To compare that to us in America, it's like us trippin off our cities instead of uniting.

How could we come together if we only rode for our city?

Would Boko Haram allow a situation like this if they and their ideology controlled Kenya? They aren't the ideal example, just first that comes to mind.

Pretty much this.....we're definitely not a monolith....However, if we're to improve our current situation, we need to move and think like one...which basically means that our spiritual and social ideologies need to match across the board.....

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I kind of get the sense that these dudes love complaining about black people shortcoming. Like they they go around looking for negative articles about Africa and the black diaspora just so they can have something to complain about and get some quick daps because that's the narrative recently(blacks are the softest race/we're too forgiven/africans love white folks more than their own etc). When they read one article about a chinese person abusing native Africans, it means to them, it's happening all over like an epidemic. You will never catch me posting something that makes me seem like a defeatist to white people and non blacks like some of these posters do. fukk that, I have too much pride.

I notice some of these "pro-black" posters have low self esteem and use pro-blackness as a crutch and think just as low of black people as racist do in their own way. They love to get together and feel sorry for themselves for being black. That is why they have so many daps and reps even though they are trash posters most of the time.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
AAs wanna be cute with these threads but they should take note. when its us we do some cute lil protests then stay in our place. kenya out here jailing nikkas and burning shyt down WHERE IT MATTERS.

AA have a history of rioting greater than any other Black Diaspora and against the strongest government :why:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I notice some of these "pro-black" posters have low self esteem and use pro-blackness as a crutch and think just as low of black people as racist do in their own way. They love to get together and feel sorry for themselves for being black. That is why they have so many daps and reps even though they are trash posters most of the time.

You same posters acting high and mighty and above being able to participate in this thread because you think it's a bad look aren't participating in the threads I make with a positive perspective, you're nowhere to be found. So you and your sneak dissers might as well stfu because you're all acting soft like bytches who roll their necks.

The shyt was all over twitter being discussed by mainland africans so who the fukk are any of you to deicide if it should or shouldn't be something worth being put out there? Dudes like you do the most complaining but like to point fingers.

For the record I don't search for pity party articles either I just so happen to catch this one and it isn't even that you cowards. Be direct if you're gonna make a point.

Last edited:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As of now some things have been discovered:
-the place had no liquor licence
-neither did it have a food permit!
This entire episode doesn't surprise people who've dealt with Chinese. Its not so much racism but a deep ignorance a lack of knowledge of acceptable norms the Middle Kingdom is infamous for. Here are 2 specific Kenyan examples;
Maybe 5-7 years back I had a cuz working with Huawei,one of the larger multinational ICTr

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
This entire episode doesn't surprise people who've dealt with Chinese. Its not so much racism but a deep ignorance a lack of knowledge of acceptable norms the Middle Kingdom is infamous for. Here are 2 specific Kenyan examples;
Maybe 5-7 years back I had a cuz working with Huawei,one of the larger multinational ICTr

Yea one of the recent updates is that it has been up for 3 years no licence...lol.

That tweet yesterday about it possibly being a secret money laundering spot looks more legit now, combined with the youtube video I posted on page one about the chinese they caught doing illegal trade + the outsourcing of ivory also mentioned.

I wonder how deep this might get. Closing after 5pm for africans who aren't connected with chinese or ranking officials to have "parties". Then if you've spent a certain amount of shilling. Then only locals. Very specific rules. They got a backing from the chinese embassy too to fall back on.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea one of the recent updates is that it has been up for 3 years no licence...lol.

That tweet yesterday about it being a secret money laundering spot looks alot more legit now, combined with the youtube video I posted on page one about the chinese they caught doing illegal trade + the outsourcing of ivory also mentioned. I wonder how deep this might get. Closing after 5pm for africans who aren't connected with chinese of ranking officials to have "parties".

So the people that robbed them may have know that it wasn't a legit spot as well....

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
So the people that robbed them may have know that it wasn't a legit spot as well....

True. There's always more than one side to a story dealing in organized crime. How convenient it must be to have al-shabbab to use as justification for your actions when the gunmen could very well have been protecting their society by their own means.

That article on the jamaicans extorting those asians out on the island posted in here has its similarities, though they may not be exact.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin

Now that I think about it, the thing about chinese being ignorant to what is and is not acceptable may be true for some but they know that they need some permits.

They need it china, in america, why not africa? It just makes it seem like it was dirty money in mind to begin with. I have no experience in business with chinese so idk.