AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^I want to apologize for this post, I lost my mind for a minute, and disrespected Kenyan blacks and Africans in general for no good reason. The report just sickened me too much, and I essentially threw a temper tantrum. Legit sorry for all the venom.

@aaaaaaa , @Robbie3000

Nah, sorry breh. It's way too personal, and even thinking about it legitimately ruins my day and makes me frothing out the mouth angry. I brought it up only to relay how sad the reality is in southern Africa, but dwelling on it too much will stress me out and literally ruin my health. It's that bad/large scale.

Maybe I'll PM you sometime later, but I really don't want to discuss it in detail with every person on this board since it deals with a very upsetting family incident.

I did too breh. I lost it and spazzed out on my own people. But I was glad that all that anger turned into action and the restaurant was closed down.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I did too breh. I lost it and spazzed out on my own people. But I was glad that all that anger turned into action and the restaurant was closed down.
So did i but we were all proven wrong in the end. Kenyans do have a backbone. I should have never counted them out...

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Or I can quote you saying black people are morons in another thread. Something you wouldn't say about Asians... Your mind state is clear as hell to me. You have an inferiority complex and enjoy being a token.
I don't think Tommy Knocks is even black, dude reeks of being an Asian troll who pretends to be black to throw people off.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^I want to apologize for this post, I lost my mind for a minute, and disrespected Kenyan blacks and Africans in general for no good reason. The report just sickened me too much, and I essentially threw a temper tantrum. Legit sorry for all the venom.

@aaaaaaa , @Robbie3000

Nah, sorry breh. It's way too personal, and even thinking about it legitimately ruins my day and makes me frothing out the mouth angry. I brought it up only to relay how sad the reality is in southern Africa, but dwelling on it too much will stress me out and literally ruin my health. It's that bad/large scale.

Maybe I'll PM you sometime later, but I really don't want to discuss it in detail with every person on this board since it deals with a very upsetting family incident.
white supremacy ether is good for the soul. you can either take it as a wake up call and do something about it or take it like a bytch. :manny:

i don't give a shyt about talking about my L's. :russ: especially since my style is trollesque. we can all laugh about it. i don't give a shyt.
i've always talked about my L's since sohh. i think they're entertaining. i just gotta twist them to make em sound comedic.. i wouldn't want to depress nobody with my shyt.

i've personally built 2 empires and seen a cac and even a negro run with them..

i've witnessed family get shytted on...

i've seen cacs get really shytted on too. that shyt has me :why::damn: listening to some of my cac friends. cacs can be real brutal to each other. i would paste a recent facebook story from one of them but i don't like anything about me being on the net...

there're no rules out there. it's a jungle :francis:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
@No_bammer_weed

Comment on this issue breh. Instead of making some arrogant and condescending post regarding coli posters (who you can't seem to quit), I never see you post on real issues like this.

I wonder if you were in support of those Chinese and thought those Africans getting up in arms, made you uncomfortable and thought they should have abided to the Chinaman massa:lolbron:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Tommy Knocks is even black, dude reeks of being an Asian troll who pretends to be black to throw people off.
tommy is black.

the only kenyon i fuq is is thekyuke. these other kenyans like robbie are a little soft... not soft in a bad way but too radio friendly for me.

i like the aggressive gung ho raw shyt kyke comes with. these other niccas they

OnQYWwYv_original.gif

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

He's black. He looks like a brown skinned Tyler Knight n/h.

Dude also shouts out and praises Africans all the time, he's not a c00n. We disagree on things (he's a bit soft on racist Asians due to indulging in too much Far East p*ssy), but he's a good dude who drops gems and seems willing to help out other brothers.