AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i read this whole thread. dapped and repped some posts. these are some of the gems i agree and disagree with.

Black people are soft everywhere

This doesnt shock me

This isnt a "Kenyan issue"

This is a BLACK issue
yup.
as much as we shyt on Somalic00n and how much they hate other Africans, them nikkas hate everyone and I can't picture them allowing shyt like this. They would probably drag that chink from Mogadishu to Taiwan and bomb his restaurant.
yeah that somalic00n is a fakkit but i respect the somalis gangsta.
they don't play that shyt. i saw them on drag US soldiers in mogadishu. that shyt traumatized me how happy they were :why:
Thats awful, they'll just move to another african country and then Kenya will lose that foreign investment money :dead:
this need for "foreign investment" is their downfall. all they're doing allowing is neocolonialism.

Africans can't be this weak. My god. No wonder we got buttfukked throughout history. If Kenyans have any shred of respect, they'd burn that shyt to the ground and deport all those muthafukkas.
pretty much.
0x600.jpg

There's so much money in Africa. Breh is barely 30 :wow:
i think i saw this dude being honored on *mtv africa*. not sure of the correct mtv name they used. but it was a mtv africa facebook page.
the honored some indian african tanzanian for his excellence. that shyt had me laughing.
indians are hustlers though. they know how to use corruption to their advantage. indians are like jews... they know how to use people's differences to their advantage.

Mugabe lets the Chinese do whatever they want in Zimbabwe. The Zimbabweans openly do NOT like it though (heavy anti-Chinese sentiment), but sadly can't do anything about it because of as you put it, "who Robert Mugabe is".

Ugandans have been getting punked by Indians for eons.

Botswana and Rwanda are the only countries for sure where the black man isn't getting fukked with in some way. I never saw any fukkshyt in Zambia, but Indians owned a few big businesses, and from their track record that probably means more of this shyt.
That's not true. The richest Kenyans are the families of high ranking politicians. The president's and their cabals stole alot of money after independence and during each of their respective administrations.
everyone over there corrupt. the black africans known to be corrupt but the indian and chinese know how to make their corrupt hustle look legit :francis:
Before we get carried away by xenophobia ...the owner is KENYAN.
:mjlol:
nah this is surprising to be because kenyans arent c00ns. they typically wont allow this sort of thing. im talking to my boy in kenya right now on skype, he's livid!!!!!! he's saying that the majority of people had no idea that this was going on. the chinese restaurant were copping please saying they did this because of thieves and that a cpl of politicians (who im sure will come under fire now) allowed it. so far the restaurant has been closed down, employees are in fear of their life, and this sort of discrimination doesnt typically happen in kenya. hes saying hes getting message not only from me, but from people from congo, Tunisia, france, south africa etc telling him wtf??

seriously this is uncharacteristic of kenyans, east africans are pretty nationalistic and tribalistic, this kinda thing wouldnt happen in somalia, zimbabwe, south africa. its usually reserved for

c00ntastic countries like nigeria :troll:
the whole negro race is all c00nified. i don't get why you'd point fingers at kenyans only but call nigerians c00ns. from my knowledge nigerians outhustle kenyans. and there's more successful nigerians in kenya than the other way. i have respect for nigerians for that. kenyans are soft.
you also break bread with chinese/asians. aka selling out your people to asians for your own gain. but i can't knock your hustle :troll:

If that restaurant were to catch fire... say, after 5pm... then we wouldn't have to concern ourselves with this nonsense.

I don't understand how the rest of the world operates sometimes.
If that was in Cali, LA and Oakland cats would light that shyt up and call it a day.
:comeon:

i've been shut out a restaurant in 2007. they refused to serve me and told me to my face "we don't like your kind here".
i was hurt :wow:

but. i sat and thought about it. giving someone my money is actually empowering them. i can cook. my food would be healthier anyway. why force someone to cook for me? what if he poison's me? who'd be winning when i lay there dead or go to hospital?

i opened up a business 4 years ago up the road from that restaurant and that restaurant can hardly keep it's doors open. they were closed this whole winter because it was cheaper for them to stay closed than keep it open.
winters are harsh here so i had to stay off coli and put in work to avoid the same fate.

i personally have nothing against racist establishments. i just don't support racist businesses. i think owners should be allowed to run their businesses however they want "within the law" and let the market/people decide whether they'd be successful.

everyday when i look at my numbers i thank that racist waiter.

African news on it today
bytch looks mad at hell the way she's holding that the menu.
funny-owl-animated-gif-girl-gurl-pics.gif

:mjlol:
This sort of news legitimately breaks my heart and burns my soul brehs :wow:. A scumbag cac businessman from South Africa did the foulest shyt to my African family who live in a remote, but expansive village (my ancestral homeland), and have no real understanding of western capitalism. I honestly don't want to share exactly what happened, so I won't, but there's no one on the planet I'd like to violently end the life of more than that demon and his shytty family. As I can relate, stories like this legit make me feel ill.
we need to hear this :mjpls: experience...

These nikkas :francis:. Cacs retweeting this too :mjpls:.

This goofy c00n's whole feed is just her/him angrily defending the Chinese in Kenya.

The Hashtag was #ShutDownTheChinese.
cacs need to capitalize on the opening :ld:
which is why these countries MUST be broken up and remade into their own cultural identity, that is the only shyt will work and if you want to gain power or support write up a truce/union movment

this will not happen to much bloodshed has occured
the idea of countries being broken up because people can't get along is unrealistic. we too far deep into this country shyt to revert back to old territorial days.
Unfortunately, it's going to take a long time for people to identify first with the country and then with their ethnicity groups. My uncle for example, a highly educated otherwise progressive dude, but you should hear the stereotypical shyt him and his friends drop during casual conversation. :huhldup:

My Grandma used to talk about other tribes like they were not human. The epithets that would be spewed by such a sweet old lady regarding other tribes. :pachaha:

Here is a joke among the Kikuyu of Kenya:

Person 1: There was bus accident. :mjcry:
Person 2: Did anybody die? :lupe:
Person 1: No one died, except for five Luos. :lolbron:

The bright side is that these countries are still young. It took Americans a while to stop identifying with their states first and they actually made a decision to be one country as oppposed to outside entities drawing lines on a map.
this sounds like the cac stories of discrimination being passed down from a generation to the next.:sas1:

AA have a history of rioting greater than any other Black Diaspora and against the strongest government :why:
i think ethiopians, haitians have put up more resistance but paid the price.
looking at the incarnation numbers the american negro just hasn't done much or enough. looking at the numbers we're worse of today than in slavery times. :francis:
but since we're not being hanged and lynched and individuals have more freedom i say it cancels out that it's only slighty better.
Black people globally have no allies. Straight fukking disrespect.
none.
:blessed:

That bond should've been higher tho :mjpls:

And they better go hard on em for that cism too in the court as an argument for why he shouldnt even be allowed to open another

business.
if he's got the right amount of money he can't be stopped. niccas love money :francis:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
i think ethiopians, haitians have put up more resistance but paid the price.

The same Ethiopians that used their Christian denomination to get cozy with Europeans so that Italy would not get them that work? :mjlol:

Haiti may have had the single greatest display of resistance but in sheer volume, African Americans are far and away the most resilient.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
the whole negro race is all c00nified. i don't get why you'd point fingers at kenyans only but call nigerians c00ns. from my knowledge nigerians outhustle kenyans. and there's more successful nigerians in kenya than the other way. i have respect for nigerians for that. kenyans are soft.
you also break bread with chinese/asians. aka selling out your people to asians for your own gain. but i can't knock your hustle :troll:
err there was a troll smilie at the end of the nigerian nudge in case you dont know what :troll: means.

and break bread with asians and sell out my own people for personal gain, you got proof of that?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
err there was a troll smilie at the end of the nigerian nudge in case you dont know what :troll: means.

and break bread with asians and sell out my own people for personal gain, you got proof of that?
there's no smiley to catch. kenyans are soft. nigerians got too much going for them to even say anything. nollywood etc.. i'm proud of them niccas. my dna molecules and atoms must be from somewhere there. kenyans can kiss my ass :troll:

i've seen you say you go to china to work and shyt so.. :umad:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
there's no smiley to catch. kenyans are soft. nigerians got too much going for them to even say anything. nollywood etc.. i'm proud of them niccas. my dna molecules and atoms must be from somewhere there. kenyans can kiss my ass :troll:

i've seen you say you go to china to work and shyt so.. :umad:
actually kenyans arent soft as theyve proven by actually doing something about this instance and they're also leading an army in somalia.

I dont know what ME working overseas has anything to do with anything but myself. apparently expats are selling out their own people? kinda fukking logic is this. :what:
quit talking out of your ass.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same Ethiopians that used their Christian denomination to get cozy with Europeans so that Italy would not get them that work? :mjlol:

Haiti may have had the single greatest display of resistance but in sheer volume, African Americans are far and away the most resilient.
i look at which negroes have it the worst now to measure their resistance. i cosign and fuq with the godfather mugabe:salute:.
as far as here goes all white folk did is hide white supremacy and make black folk feel good...

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually kenyans arent soft as theyve proven by actually doing something about this instance and they're also leading an army in somalia.

I dont know what ME working overseas has anything to do with anything but myself. apparently expats are selling out their own people? kinda fukking logic is this. :what:
quit talking out of your ass.
nothing wrong with working. but who's benefiting from it :sas2:

it's a fact no one can be no pro black working for white or asian supremacist system unless they are selling out their ppl...

negros as a whole are neutralized soft and kenyans are soft on the softest part of that spectrum.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nothing wrong with working. but who's benefiting from it :sas2:

it's a fact no one can be no pro black working for white or asian supremacist system unless they are selling out their ppl...
so the company YOU work for is black owned? cause thats not what I remember. you work in america nikka, the country that enslaved you, perhaps you didn't think this through you bumbling fool. and anyone working for a corporation isn't pro black? dude, seriously, stfu.

now you're just sounding like a dumb ass.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the company YOU work for is black owned? cause thats not what I remember. you work in america nikka, the country that enslaved you, perhaps you didn't think this through you bumbling fool. and anyone working for a corporation isn't pro black? dude, seriously, stfu.

now you're just sounding like a dumb ass.
if other folks can have negros working for them for their agenda. some black people can have white folks work for them to.

we can call each other on names coli until one gives in or gives up... :sas2:

all_black_everything_by_emcee89-d33qdgc.jpg

: final edit

Daps

:laff: