AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Haiti would like a word with you.

and Im not talking about yesterday, Im talkinga bout TODAY.

There were slave revolts in the United States also just because they didn't result in overthrowing the US govt. does not mean that the intent is any less than Haiti. I have gotten into a back and forth with you before about Chinese people n Africa and I overall feel that they are not a GOOD influence and stories like this further proves my point and trust me this is not an isolated incident when it comes to Chinese mistreatment of natives. You could blame it on natives for accepting this however it does not nullify that Chinese doing business in Africa for the most part are not good people.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Lol if i was in charge of that country, i would raze the restaurant to the ground, deport all the owners and build an african restaurant in its place.

Btw if the kenyan citizens allow this restaurant to keep operating in their land without torching it then they deserve all they get. Its one thing to face discrimination in some foreign land but i will be damned if i let that happen in my own country.

Dam fukking right, how are these fukking chinks going to discriminate against people in their own fukking country fukk Arabs, fukk Asians, fukk Cacs, fukk Hispanics......hell fukk anyone and everyone that isn't black.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
There were slave revolts in the United States also just because they didn't result in overthrowing the US govt. does not mean that the intent is any less than Haiti. I have gotten into a back and forth with you before about Chinese people n Africa and I overall feel that they are not a GOOD influence and stories like this further proves my point and trust me this is not an isolated incident when it comes to Chinese mistreatment of natives. You could blame it on natives for accepting this however it does not nullify that Chinese doing business in Africa for the most part are not good people.
I never said there weren't revolts, that would be like saying there was no Nat Turner. :childplease:, nothing is black and white. I say Haiti, you say but America had some too as if I said america had zero. Haiti had the most successful against at the time , super power.

Do you know how many business practices are in china? 10s of thousands, if the vast majority were malpractice Africa wouldnt have the fastest growing infrastructure on the planet. What do you know about chinese business in africa? you say majority, show me stats. because my stats show they've been doing a crackin job. your stats should indicate the complete opposite.

its like saying american companies in china are a bad thing, yet china now has the largest economy in the world thanks to your factories, but then you say, no america is bad for china because people commit suicide at iphone factories and nike pays them peanuts, while completely ignoring the other assembly lines or standard of living transformation china has gone through in the last 40 years. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
I never said there weren't revolts, that would be like saying there was no Nat Turner. :childplease:, nothing is black and white. I say Haiti, you say but America had some too as if I said america had zero. Haiti had the most successful against at the time , super power.

Do you know how many business practices are in china? 10s of thousands, if the vast majority were malpractice Africa wouldnt have the fastest growing infrastructure on the planet. What do you know about chinese business in africa? you say majority, show me stats. because my stats show they've been doing a crackin job. your stats should indicate the complete opposite.

its like saying american companies in china are a bad thing, yet china now has the largest economy in the world thanks to your factories, but then you say, no america is bad for china because people commit suicide at iphone factories and nike pays them peanuts, while completely ignoring the other assembly lines or standard of living transformation china has gone through in the last 40 years. :heh:

So the fact that the infrastructure is fast (never mind quality) means that mistreatment does not happen? So wait because the Chinese businesses are not hit with malpractice then it means that they would practice the same due diligence in a FOREIGN country where the regulatory body is non-existent. You said you were half Congolese, you really think the Congolese regulatory authority (if there is one) is as competent at regulating malpractices from foreign enterprises in their own country. I live and work in Africa and travel extensively for my work throughout Africa. I may not have the stats (Africa does not have that culture of stats yet unless done by outside organizations and unless you are South Africa) but anecdotally I can tell you Chinese presence here is not good. Most of the construction in infrastructure are done by Chinese state companies and in some countries they import their PRISONERS to do the work off their sentence and pay Africans shyt wages if they hire them

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So the fact that the infrastructure is fast (never mind quality) means that mistreatment does not happen? So wait because the Chinese businesses are not hit with malpractice then it means that they would practice the same due diligence in a FOREIGN country where the regulatory body is non-existent. You said you were half Congolese, you really think the Congolese regulatory authority (if there is one) is as competent at regulating malpractices from foreign enterprises in their own country. I live and work in Africa and travel extensively for my work throughout Africa. I may not have the stats (Africa does not have that culture of stats yet unless done by outside organizations and unless you are South Africa) but anecdotally I can tell you Chinese presence here is not good. Most of the construction in infrastructure are done by Chinese state companies and in some countries they import their PRISONERS to do the work off their sentence and pay Africans shyt wages if they hire them
No no no. I stated the chinese also have major issues with mistreatment and malpractice in their own country with western factories with the lack of union and regulatory departments, however these same factories have been the growth of china. Nothing and I mean nothing will grow fast yet have the same regulatory restrictions as the western world whom have been doing this for centuries. in order to grow fast you have to have an almost libertarian approach, then once grown, clean up after. No country grow without sacrifice and malpractice from slavery to child labor. of course morally none of this is good, at all. But we've seen from the first world countries that evolution typically kicks in once a stable middle class is in place and laws can then be passed to do after clean up. If you think Africa is going to go from Congo to Germany in less than 200 years with strict guidelines, no infrastructure and no malpractice, you're sadly mistaken. I'm a realist and I know humans will do what they go to do.

The sooner africa can grow, the sooner it can take control of itself, and right now, it needs china. there is no way. ABSOLUTELY no way it can do it on its own. It's far too incompetent and has no where near the global influence. We'll just see the 90s again with westerners installing dictators to meet plunder the country. China has always had a hands off politics approach atleast....at the very least, they're allowing africans to take hold over who controls their country, now its up to the africans to put in the right leaders, this is why the chinese are better than westerners, who install their own puppets and any revolt to better themselves is stamped out. Now they can better themselves by installing their own proper leaders with no interference.

Kenya removed those chinese. They've even jailed him. Chinese again, haven't issued any statement or interfered, but had this been a european, diplomats would be stepping in and probably protecting the guys store or some wild shyt.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Chinks are just blood sucking sewer rats, I wouldnt expect anything dignified from them..

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
she is, and you still havent provided that quote in this thread, now you're bringing up other threads, keep back pedaling Deion. :heh:
Sure breh... U was caught doing damage control and never addressed the actual issues in the video just downplayed it because its a "hole in the wall" place according to your "sources".

Where politicians eat and they bar locals... U are a joke of a black man.

And the girl has 2 black parents she is not mixed. You jumped ship in that thread as soon as that was exposed now you playing dumb about that too. But we are the morons? c00n

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I kind of get the sense that these dudes love complaining about black people shortcoming. Like they they go around looking for negative articles about Africa and the black diaspora just so they can have something to complain about and get some quick daps because that's the narrative recently(blacks are the softest race/we're too forgiven/africans love white folks more than their own etc). When they read one article about a chinese person abusing native Africans, it means to them, it's happening all over like an epidemic. You will never catch me posting something that makes me seem like a defeatist to white people and non blacks like some of these posters do. fukk that, I have too much pride.
thought I was the only one who noticed this trend. It's becoming very blantant. Wouldn't be suprised if some of the culprits werent even african american. Maybe paid shills/trolls.

I'm starting to wish we had the race track back :patrice:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No no no. I stated the chinese also have major issues with mistreatment and malpractice in their own country with western factories with the lack of union and regulatory departments, however these same factories have been the growth of china. Nothing and I mean nothing will grow fast yet have the same regulatory restrictions as the western world whom have been doing this for centuries. in order to grow fast you have to have an almost libertarian approach, then once grown, clean up after. No country grow without sacrifice and malpractice from slavery to child labor. of course morally none of this is good, at all. But we've seen from the first world countries that evolution typically kicks in once a stable middle class is in place and laws can then be passed to do after clean up. If you think Africa is going to go from Congo to Germany in less than 200 years with strict guidelines, no infrastructure and no malpractice, you're sadly mistaken. I'm a realist and I know humans will do what they go to do.

The sooner africa can grow, the sooner it can take control of itself, and right now, it needs china. there is no way. ABSOLUTELY no way it can do it on its own. It's far too incompetent and has no where near the global influence. We'll just see the 90s again with westerners installing dictators to meet plunder the country. China has always had a hands off politics approach atleast....at the very least, they're allowing africans to take hold over who controls their country, now its up to the africans to put in the right leaders, this is why the chinese are better than westerners, who install their own puppets and any revolt to better themselves is stamped out. Now they can better themselves by installing their own proper leaders with no interference.

Kenya removed those chinese. They've even jailed him. Chinese again, haven't issued any statement or interfered, but had this been a european, diplomats would be stepping in and probably protecting the guys store or some wild shyt.
China is allowing Africans?.

:dead:

Thorough shuck and jive friend..

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

You might not like what Tommy is saying, but he is right. If it wasn't for China, Africa would not be moving forward right now.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
True. There's always more than one side to a story dealing in organized crime. How convenient it must be to have al-shabbab to use as justification for your actions when the gunmen could very well have been protecting their society by their own means.

That article on the jamaicans extorting those asians out on the island posted in here has its similarities, though they may not be exact.
Ironically the Chinese are hiring shabab for some ivory runs...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Sure breh... U was caught doing damage control and never addressed the actual issues in the video just downplayed it because its a "hole in the wall" place according to your "sources".

Where politicians eat and they bar locals... U are a joke of a black man.

And the girl has 2 black parents she is not mixed. You jumped ship in that thread as soon as that was exposed now you playing dumb about that too. But we are the morons? c00n
You need to go back and read what I wrote, I dont need to do any damage control because Im still on my talking point and you're not. I even requoted the shyt for your dumb ass. :heh: you want to believe I downplayed it but clearly my posts have stated otherwise, having to break this down in simple words for your dumb ass isnt downplaying, its trying to decipher english to a moron. joke of a black man? coming from you that means absolutely nothing, maybe it would have some credibility if it came from an intellectual hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

the girl doesnt have 2 black parents. and I literally just came from that thread 2seconds ago after having left 2 posts, again, you're talking out of your ass and yet again youve proven that. :wow: :heh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
China is allowing Africans?.

:dead:

Thorough shuck and jive friend..
show me a chinese backed dictator.

this is going to be the third time Ive asked for receipts and the third time youll fail to produce any.

you're clearly not very well educated on this topic, I think you should just, you know, back away and lurk/learn.