AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
if other folks can have negros working for them for their agenda. some black people can have white folks work for them to.

we can call each other on names coli until one gives in or gives up... :sas2:
no one is working for you, and i dont know wtf this has to do with being an expat or selling people out for profit from a far away land, nothing at all, basically you came out with false allegations, now you're just talking babble and nonsense. :wtf:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
9ungg4.gif~c200

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they gotta throw them under the bus like the nba jews threw sterling. there's bigger money to be made than let some dumb ass restaurant come in the way of the rape that is around the corner ie "foreign investments"...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
they gotta throw them under the bus like the nba jews threw sterling. there's bigger money to be made than let some dumb ass restaurant come in the way of the rape that is around the corner ie "foreign investments"...
Yea, because America has no foreign investment. :mjlol: They got G checked, rejoice.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
somalis are about that life.. they dont have the media propaganda so no one knows how bad they are.

You say Somalis are about that life but call Kenyans soft? :mjlol:

Fam, Kenyans have been giving Somalis that work for a decade and unlike Somalia, Kenya is not a big US military base. Stop it slime.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say Somalis are about that life but call Kenyans soft? :mjlol:

Fam, Kenyans have been giving Somalis that work for a decade and unlike Somalia, Kenya is not a big US military base. Stop it slime.
somali have it bad. if white supremacy cannot dominate them then it's f u mentality to them.

kenya and south africa are owned by foreigners. what good is your country being paraded as the best in the continent if it benefits colonialists?

what's the point of having the tallest buildings if they're owned by outsiders?

they'll never talk good about zimbabwe, uganda or somali (or libya) in the media cause those countries gave them back the middle finger not wanting to be dominated.

indians run africa period. a few oprahs and jordans and kings there. but they are slaves in their own continent and the country to do best in africa with most foreigners doing good is probably kenya.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
africans and black people as a whole are educated by white supremacy to be dominated and colonized.

if you cannot be dominated then they'll just off you.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when negros come with that expatriate and foreign investments talk just pull out the board....

ed_lover(00-cmon-son-med).jpg

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm finna run for a few hours but i'll be back. i expect 24 thousand alerts when i get back. i'll answer to all of them...

:rambo:

:win:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm African (not Kenyan thank God:pacspit:), but sometimes I truly hate my people for this pathetic doormat behavior. How do you let these gooks, ragheads, cacs and coolies boss you around and make you bow down in YOUR OWN COUNTRY :what::wtf::scust::comeon::why::dwillhuh::pacspit::snoop:?!?!

fukking cowards.

^^I want to apologize for this post, I lost my mind for a minute, and disrespected Kenyan blacks and Africans in general for no good reason. The report just sickened me too much, and I essentially threw a temper tantrum. Legit sorry for all the venom.

@aaaaaaa , @Robbie3000

:mjlol:
we need to hear this :mjpls: experience...

Nah, sorry breh. It's way too personal, and even thinking about it legitimately ruins my day and makes me frothing out the mouth angry. I brought it up only to relay how sad the reality is in southern Africa, but dwelling on it too much will stress me out and literally ruin my health. It's that bad/large scale.

Maybe I'll PM you sometime later, but I really don't want to discuss it in detail with every person on this board since it deals with a very upsetting family incident.