AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
According to him the Chinese mentality was a strange Borg Collective kind of thing-dedicated but soulless,not ruthless but totally lacking in normal empathy. Nobody but the Kenyans would talk about the game/politics/byatches or water cooler ish;the Chinese were engrossed in work,24/7. There was no communication on any level-orders flowed from China and were fulfilled with the respect of Gods own commandments.
Once a Chinese engineer almost scalped himself accidentally walking through a ground floor glass window. They all wailed and whined but didn't lift a finger to help. It was left to the guard to arrange an ambulance.
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

Nice. There are a couple pdfs I couldn't look into because I'm mobile but wow. The way things are set up, elephants are definantly gonna go extinct mostly everywhere unless the chinese do hold up on their end and things stabilize a bit over the next 15 years. Reading this though is a little eye opening.

China also has other ways of getting ivory. Beijing has several hundred thousand workers and engineers in Africa, building streets, railway lines and governmental buildings. "And everywhere they go, elephants are dying. It's something the Chinese embassy doesn't like to hear, but it's true," Kipng'etich says.

Alot going to asia but specifically china @ 90%. India getting its bid and middle east too though. What is weird to me is why collect and store ivory if you aren't going to sell it? The articles say they are using them to track the dealers but they already know who they are. Who are the mysterious helicopters touching down to collect from the lra is the only secret supposedly.

The preservation groups like c.i.t.e.s is another thing though. Banning the trade of it only made things worse in the end, so why not just regulate it some how? The demand for it isn't going anywhere obviously.

There is a pic and article of some asian country where they are destroying seized ivory too by way of what looks like a wood chiper..waste of materials imo. Should of shipped it back. It doesn't make sense to me to restrict something that is going to accumulate naturally, could be building the economy with that ivory. There's this too.

The State Department estimates that the market value of illegal ivory (the most commonly trafficked contraband, at $400 a pound), tiger parts ($7,000 for a set of bones), rhino horn (up to $25,000 per pound of bone), shark fins, exotic birds (up to $90,000 for a Lear's macaw), reptile skin, bushmeat and other illegal wildlife products has reached $10 billion a year and possibly twice that. China is the largest market, with the United States a close second.

'Murica has its hand in the pot on the low apparently. :sas2:

:pacspit: @ the invention of the kalashnikov. I hate guns

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nice. There are a couple pdfs I couldn't look into because I'm mobile but wow. The way things are set up, elephants are definantly gonna go extinct mostly everywhere unless the chinese do hold up on their end and things stabilize a bit over the next 15 years. Reading this though is a little eye opening.

Alot going to asia but specifically china @ 90%. India getting its bid and middle east too though. What is weird to me is why collect and store ivory if you aren't going to sell it? The articles say they are using them to track the dealers but they already know who they are. Who are the mysterious helicopters touching down to collect from the lra is the only secret supposedly.

The preservation groups like c.i.t.e.s is another thing though. Banning the trade of it only made things worse in the end, so why not just regulate it some how? The demand for it isn't going anywhere obviously.

There is a pic and article of some asian country where they are destroying seized ivory too by way of what looks like a wood chiper..waste of materials imo. Should of shipped it back. It doesn't make sense to me to restrict something that is going to accumulate naturally, could be building the economy with that ivory. There's this too.

'Murica has its hand in the pot on the low apparently. :sas2:

:pacspit: @ the invention of the kalashnikov. I hate guns
Those animals are a national treasure and really for all humanity. Destroying part of a country's ecosystem due to bad cultural practises is quite a reckless byproduct of their help. One we could do without before it's too late.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"According to him the Chinese mentality was a strange Borg Collective kind of thing-dedicated but soulless,not ruthless but totally lacking in normal empathy."
Like I told you look at the latest!
Chinese man and his two Kenyan accomplices were on Wednesday taken before a City court after they were allegedly arrested while trying to dump decomposed meat and other leftover food."
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Chinese-Rotten-Food-Court-Case/-/1056/2665798/-/p3b4ncz/-/index.html
Like I told you-they do things unthinkingly-no regard for others. Couldn't the nikka just use normal garbage disposal? No he wanted to save money!

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
"According to him the Chinese mentality was a strange Borg Collective kind of thing-dedicated but soulless,not ruthless but totally lacking in normal empathy."
Like I told you look at the latest!
Chinese man and his two Kenyan accomplices were on Wednesday taken before a City court after they were allegedly arrested while trying to dump decomposed meat and other leftover food."
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Chinese-Rotten-Food-Court-Case/-/1056/2665798/-/p3b4ncz/-/index.html
Like I told you-they do things unthinkingly-no regard for others. Couldn't the nikka just use normal garbage disposal? No he wanted to save money!

So this is the icing on the cake :ohhh:
Stick up boys targeted their asses up for that spoiled meat business so they started driving around in vans dumping it. :scust: The reputation chinese have about their meats is oddly appropriate right now.

@RealAssanova

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Typical, everyone wants to set up shop in black territory and make profit but no one wants to deal with nikkas. just like how those b*stards set up restaurants in the hood and then treat the black customers like shyt...like we're not their primary source for income/profit.

they be trying to front like our government didn't give them that start up money they needed. Hell the only reason they probably get the start up money is so they can be set up in the hood and treat nikkas like shyt just to spite us.

as far as that shyt over seas :pacspit: :umad: glad it happened just because Africans be trying to front on African-Americans like they're better than us n shyt and act like its solely our fault for ending up in the situation that we're in currently as a race.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
no race has allies.

anyways. just got word from my boy that the owner has been jailed for fraud or some shyt, they're after the other workers now, 2 of 4 have been arrested and now its huge national news in kenya. place might get burned by midnight, folks are furious. doesnt help the intl community have taken notice and kenyans are feeling the heat. not looking good for those owners and the politicians that allowed it. apparently opp politicians are taking the initiative. shyt getting real in kenya right now. :wow:

AAs wanna be cute with these threads but they should take note. when its us we do some cute lil protests then stay in our place. kenya out here jailing nikkas and burning shyt down WHERE IT MATTERS. :mjcry:

oh, I know that. that was just a response for my disbelief of the fact that there are still naysayers.

Sudani

Rookie
Daps
editor682693893818392360-524x350.jpg

http://nairobinews.co.ke/africans-locked-out-of-chinese-restaurant-after-5pm/

LOL, not to troll you bro, but Africa is a country now? Last time i checked it consists of 54 different states.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
no race has allies.

anyways. just got word from my boy that the owner has been jailed for fraud or some shyt, they're after the other workers now, 2 of 4 have been arrested and now its huge national news in kenya. place might get burned by midnight, folks are furious. doesnt help the intl community have taken notice and kenyans are feeling the heat. not looking good for those owners and the politicians that allowed it. apparently opp politicians are taking the initiative. shyt getting real in kenya right now. :wow:

AAs wanna be cute with these threads but they should take note. when its us we do some cute lil protests then stay in our place. kenya out here jailing nikkas and burning shyt down WHERE IT MATTERS. :mjcry:
Well we do have to move more tactical against racists because we aren't exactly in an area like Kenya.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
http://allafrica.com/stories/201503271093.html

By Kennedy Kangethe

Nairobi — The Chinese Embassy in Kenya has condemned the offensive customer treatment of African patrons by a Chinese restaurant in Nairobi.

The restaurant in Nairobi's Kilimani area has been in the news lately after African patrons were denied entry after 5pm.

In a statement sent to newsrooms, the embassy says it has raised concerns and reprimanded the owner of the restaurant pointing out that the eatery did not have any right to have selective admission of certain persons and denial of admissions to others.

"Much as the restaurant has in the recent days suffered an armed robbery, the management ought to have taken thoughtful measures, "says the embassy.

The embassy says the act has caused unnecessary yet unavoidable misunderstanding and threatened to jeopardise the mutual trust and friendship between the Chinese and the Kenyan people.

"China-Kenya relationship has remained close and cordial with mutual interests spanning a wide spectrum of common interests and arenas of cooperation including development of the infrastructure trade culture and education should anyone encounter something that would lead to strive between China and the people of Kenya should not hesitate to inform us," the statement read.

The Embassy has warned that such reckless acts from any Chinese people in Kenya will be dealt with accordingly.

"We are sure that the management of that particular restaurant has learnt its lessons and believe that all other owners of Chinese restaurants in Kenya have taken note.

We do not expect such reckless conducts from any Chinese business people in Kenya forthwith and failure to heed that warning will be countered with severity, firmness and alacrity it deserves," the Embassy added.

The restaurant has been temporarily shut down over flawed licensing.

The Nairobi County government says the owners of the restaurant have no change of user from residential to commercial which is a requirement to operate a business in Nairobi.

The county said the restaurant owners did not have a valid liquor license and have not complied with the public health requirements for food handling and testing despite orders to do so within the specified period.