African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That is not true. Unlike you i have actually traveled to Africa and the African diasporas. You hear young Black African people say "my nikka" all the time.

So you can’t answer the question can you?

Why are you turning p*ssy now?
Lmao @ “I traveled to Africa” you are FROM Africa :russ:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Lmao @ “I traveled to Africa” you are FROM Africa :russ:
I wasn't born there.

I'm African by race, but I was born in the diaspora.

I know that is shocking to you because you have the IQ of a potato.

You still can't answer the question huh? I shouldn't have expected much from you though :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't born there.

I'm African by race, but I was born in the diaspora.

I know that is shocking to you because you have the IQ of a potato.

You still can't answer the question huh? I shouldn't have expected much from you though :mjlol:
We already knew the bolded :heh:

I dont know which country’s public education system you dropped out of but IQ is race pseudoscience.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
We already knew the bolded :heh:

I dont know which country’s public education system you dropped out of but IQ is race pseudoscience.
Whatever helps you cope nikka :umad:

Still can't answer the question though huh? :patrice:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Post #273 in the thread
Round about same time u guna get rid of your conquistadors

*yawn*

Post #288
Basically

Imagine still quoting me and I stopped responding 6 pages ago
Lunatics
9VBCEz.gif

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Not a great pic however I captured this beautiful wolf🐺

*edit

I feel bad for people when they learn that Malcom X maternal grandmother was half Nigerian and Half Scottish 😢

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
There seem to be multiple different discourses that are being all conflated together (not by you, but by people who engage in this topic in general).

The first discourse seems to be coming from the "Nashideans" and "Calhounians" that you seem to referencing for most of your post as "hashtaggers". These are the people posting anti-immigrant content and saying they were in the Americas before anybody else, distancing from Africa type of content. And I understand you are not saying all Black americans think this way and that your post was specifically referencing them and their rhetoric. These people are a loud and amplified by the nature of social media. As you know, they are not mainstream opinion. For example, if you had some famous mainstream Black american person, say Michelle Obama, start posting Nashidean and Calhounian rhetoric, it would cause a community meltdown from the absurdity. It is understandable if people are chronically online, like many on Twitter and Tiktok seem to be, that they may think otherwise.

The second discourse is just saying Black Americans need their own ethnic identifier that can't be conflated with other groups. The Black population in America has become so diverse, that Black and African-American are not specific enough by name. It has nothing to do with not claiming black or claiming exclusive ownership of blackness. Just that on the forms where you mark your race, underneath the "Black or African-American" section, just have a designated ethnic identifier, similar to already present ability of immigrant descended populations being able to identify their country of origin with the use of 'X-American'.

I also agree with your first paragraph in the quote that referenced that people who claim their nationality outside of the United States are not distancing themselves from shared African ancestry. So, I am then confused about the notion with claiming a nationality as "wanting to be with white people"? This rhetoric is not given to other black populations throughout the Americans who are also minority populations within their countries that have various levels of antiblackness. If an Afro-Colombian claims Colombia, are they distancing themselves from Africa? Its not as if "new world" black populations are first generation immigrants who are suddenly choosing to completely cut ties with the countries they originate from. Their ancestral roots are from Africa, but their contemporary ethnoculture was literally formed in those American countries. If they were to suddenly claim/speak on Africa with a position of actual belonging, and not just being of African descent (though sometimes even this is enough, with questioning the legitimacy/usage of the term "African-American"), the gatekeeepers would come out and remind them that they are American. Descendents of immigrants who grow up outside of Africa are well aware of this interaction, so why would it be any different for Black Amerians or other populations. Their nationality and claim to such is not in question.

Since Black Americans have been a race-focused people, due to their race-focused environment, their resulting Pan-African philosophy has always been that black people are global population. Some live in Africa, some in Americans and Caribbean, some in middle east, etc. This philosophy has sometimes gotten pushback of "lumping people together" and "projecting their idea of blackness onto other peoples", for various reasons. But they have also been proud Americans who take pride in what their ancestors fought for. That has nothing to do with wanting to "live with white people" any more than it does for other minority black populations in other countries that are proud of their nationalities.

This was just a casual post.
Feel free to correct me if I am misinterpreting. But as far as the hashtag people, I feel we are in agreeance.

Alright sorry for the length here, but I'm writing this for you, not the thread.

I have gripes about systems of boundaries, class or ethnic designations and nationalities that enable nothing but chaos and division in this world as a whole, but to be clear, there is nothing wrong with identifying with a culture or identity of your own, which you were born into. And to be very clear and very fair, I am not inherently lumping everyone who supports reparations or any civil rights cause for any specific group of victimized black people as betraying their African identity or inherently wishing to be white. I think most of us first and foremost just want to see justice for the poor. I am down for black people getting back everything that has been taken from us and exploited out of us. Although I only wish we can see the bigger picture and make it a global movement of state by state, nation by nation action and solidarity. And I can only ask why a global network of working towards justice for black communities everywhere, including "American descendants of slavery" feels so insulting and compromising when it should feel robust, exciting, powerful and unifying...Imagine that power. But I guess we rather let white people tell us who we are and keep us from power.

As you acknowledged, this movement itself, has attracted certain people who have, I feel, distorted the cause of reparations, and in fact disingenuosly weaponize it to push fascist, far-right sentiments of nationalism, nativism, isolationism, classism, ruthless capitalism and even authoritarianism as an answer to black America. Through their fervent support of draconian, conservative anti-immigrant laws, their anti-civil rights positions (must be limited to "ADOS" rather than absolute peoples law) as well as supporting--often passively--far right movements, and classist, even outright supremacist rhetoric. NONE of this has a place or a pathway to an anti-elitism peoples movement like reparations on any scale. None of this will lead to the advancement of revolutionary anti-elite thought, power, and movements of any kind in this country. In fact its clear as day these folks do not want to tear down elitism and capitalism--the true overarching force of our collective pain. They just want to be the elite capitalist class of black people. On some narrow minded "if you can't beat em, join em" type shyt. It will only lead us, and the world, even further into a white classist, racist, authoritarian society they think will reward them because "but, but my ancestor built the country." This style of government they think will pay out reparations to "ADOS" wont even willingly protect or provide "tangibles" to poor white people, let alone "descendants of slavery."

It makes a little more sense when you finally look past the rhetoric (which I wouldnt even call remotely thoughtful or intellectual at this point) and realize it's all coming from a weak, defeated, self-loathing place of accepting white supremacy. Rather than wanting to tear down this system that exploited us and continues to enable exploitation and inequality. They just want credit, a pat on the back, and some elite class designation they think white people will respect and exclude others from. They're so confident "jealous tethers" are the ones that will "stop reparations" but they are so trusting that WHITE PEOPLE they also have to co-exist with won't feel any "jealousy" or resentment at the prospect of billions of dollars just going to black people? These are NOT serious people, and they are not pro-black.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
There seem to be multiple different discourses that are being all conflated together (not by you, but by people who engage in this topic in general).

The first discourse seems to be coming from the "Nashideans" and "Calhounians" that you seem to referencing for most of your post as "hashtaggers". These are the people posting anti-immigrant content and saying they were in the Americas before anybody else, distancing from Africa type of content. And I understand you are not saying all Black americans think this way and that your post was specifically referencing them and their rhetoric. These people are a loud and amplified by the nature of social media. As you know, they are not mainstream opinion. For example, if you had some famous mainstream Black american person, say Michelle Obama, start posting Nashidean and Calhounian rhetoric, it would cause a community meltdown from the absurdity. It is understandable if people are chronically online, like many on Twitter and Tiktok seem to be, that they may think otherwise.

The second discourse is just saying Black Americans need their own ethnic identifier that can't be conflated with other groups. The Black population in America has become so diverse, that Black and African-American are not specific enough by name. It has nothing to do with not claiming black or claiming exclusive ownership of blackness. Just that on the forms where you mark your race, underneath the "Black or African-American" section, just have a designated ethnic identifier, similar to already present ability of immigrant descended populations being able to identify their country of origin with the use of 'X-American'.

I also agree with your first paragraph in the quote that referenced that people who claim their nationality outside of the United States are not distancing themselves from shared African ancestry. So, I am then confused about the notion with claiming a nationality as "wanting to be with white people"? This rhetoric is not given to other black populations throughout the Americans who are also minority populations within their countries that have various levels of antiblackness. If an Afro-Colombian claims Colombia, are they distancing themselves from Africa? Its not as if "new world" black populations are first generation immigrants who are suddenly choosing to completely cut ties with the countries they originate from. Their ancestral roots are from Africa, but their contemporary ethnoculture was literally formed in those American countries. If they were to suddenly claim/speak on Africa with a position of actual belonging, and not just being of African descent (though sometimes even this is enough, with questioning the legitimacy/usage of the term "African-American"), the gatekeeepers would come out and remind them that they are American. Descendents of immigrants who grow up outside of Africa are well aware of this interaction, so why would it be any different for Black Amerians or other populations. Their nationality and claim to such is not in question.

Since Black Americans have been a race-focused people, due to their race-focused environment, their resulting Pan-African philosophy has always been that black people are global population. Some live in Africa, some in Americans and Caribbean, some in middle east, etc. This philosophy has sometimes gotten pushback of "lumping people together" and "projecting their idea of blackness onto other peoples", for various reasons. But they have also been proud Americans who take pride in what their ancestors fought for. That has nothing to do with wanting to "live with white people" any more than it does for other minority black populations in other countries that are proud of their nationalities.

Feel free to correct me if I am misinterpreting. But as far as the hashtag people, I feel we are in agreeance.
(Cont.)

The only thing that can enable reparations in this country is liberalism and leftist, pro-worker political thought and power. A system of government that will ALWAYS prioritize working class people and social justice before it prioritizes business, money, and capitalism. Regardless of what's "specific" to what. But they don't want that. They don't want to live in a liberal society where civil rights and social justice is absolute grounded law of the land and the way of a safe and secure society that can willingly achieve ANYTHING for the working man.

They've clearly internalized this cac-conservative mentality that universal prosperity is an obstruction to the power they can potentially have if we built society off of social hierarchies instead. With "ADOS" being just below whites like a favorite child or something.

They just forgot the part where the poor, struggling white man they want to co-exist with as "true Americans" feels the same way about HIS life and his potential to be wealthy being obstructed by equality, and he can give a damn if you "descended from slaves that built this country." He aint looking at no reason to take money from his children and pay for that.

But they foolishly do want to live in a world where civil rights and opportunity are decided by rich elites based off of "class" or "ethnic designation" or "lineage" of being a "true American." This is white supremacist nazi shyt being repackaged for some very short sighted people. What true pro-black man even views human civil rights and prosperity as something that's up to governments and dictated by class?

I mean we don't have to talk about "ADOS" like it's something new anymore. It's been nearly 10 years of this new age-right wing reparations movement. And what has all that protesting liberalism, Democrats, gay rights, immigrants, Latinos, Caribbeans, Africans, etc got us? Not only is reparations nowhere near here but black people have LESS RIGHTS, and LESS PROTECTIONS in 2024 then when the shyt started. The only attempt to pay back black folks in Tulsa was ruthlessly eliminated. Not by the hands of liberals, or "angry tethers" but by the hands of the anti-immigrant conservatives they enabled and trusted. Affirmative Action is abolished but illegal immigrants are still here. And after all that pompous talk towards other black people about not "letting anyone disrespect AAs" how did the movement respond to white conservatives led by a white "tether" who's parents came from Germany steamrolling through laws we achieved and has enabled our mobility in the past? Did they focus their action on right wing nationalists just like them who are clearly a greater threat to their aspirations then the "tethers" they stereotype and witch hunt all day? No. Nothing. In fact they blamed immigrants for that to. "If our civil rights laws were designated to only true Americans this woudnt have happened!" This is not a thoughtful pro-black movement. At all. This is a co-opted nationalist hate movement that is absolutely no threat to white supremacy.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

(last part)

I supported ADOS in the beginning, as I would support any black movement. A new black movement to pursue reparations for African Americans. Something I've ALWAYS fantasized about seeing happen someday. It could and should've been a new front in true leftist pro-black thought. When they ready to drop the short sighted cac-adjacent bigotry and disunity and see the bigger picture, I'm all in. But the moment I saw everyone attached to this hashtag clapping like circus seals for Trump just for meeting black celebrities after months of whining about "Democrats pandering", and then cheering on his fascist stunts against Latinos back in 2017, 2018, that's when I knew there is another agenda here. Maybe I'm just old school but black people standing behind and cheering for a rich racist billionaire terrorizing other minorities is NOT pro-black thought. I have ten times more respect for a black man who "fled his home country" than some Uncle Tom cheering for right wing movements and scoffing at other black people like massas good little pet. Thinking this same elitist politics is gonna embrace black power in the end as long as its limited to "class designations" is just plain idiotic, dumb white-worshipping c00n fantasy. And the sooner we call this out the sooner we can get to a TRUE pro-black reparations movement. And I'm not gonna allow anyone to take me for a fool and use "reparations" and poetry about "muh ancestors" to shame me into turning a blind eye from hate and anti-blackness of ANY variety. Not for me. Its very clear this movement is right wing astroturf that is perverting and weaponizing pro-black thought to advance right wing nationalism and endless class division that doesnt benefit us, it benefits white supremacy. Either they don't see it or they are in on it.

And it's hard to tell myself sometimes "well not all of them are like that" when their hateful misguided rhetoric comes from the very top. When Yvette Carnell's ties to John Tanton were revealed...Tone Talks "fukk Obama" pieces for anti-black cactastic Newsmax were found...and then Tariq Nasheed being almost explicitly pro-Republican at this point with the "Trump aint so bad" hypocritical shilling, the racist st0rmfr0nt-esque thumbnails of bug eyed, poor Africans, the epithets towards black people who are "immigrants" and not "true Americans." That sealed the deal. These are not the thoughts, words, and conceptions of anyone who is "pro-black." I dont care what chip on your shoulder you have about immigration. You have to be literally some type of sociopath to be WHITE and that comfortable with dehumanizing black people publically, let alone black. I don't trust this "movement." Its clearly not about "reparations" in the end. This is about wanting class division in America.

When you see me going back and forth with certain people here, please know my animus is not with reparations for anyone nor is it for "African Americans who descended from slavery." I'm going after the people who are clearly some right wing anti-liberal bigots who have attached themselves to this movement because its a safe space for their misled and nonsensical right wing politics . Right wing nationalist fascism has and always will be the enemy of black political movement, and any working class movement. And I don't regard a black right wing nationalist movement that weaponizes our history against each other and requires me to dehumanize Africans and Caribbeans any different. Both working towards the same destructive goals and society of reinforcing white supremacy by the end of the day.

Again sorry for the long post, and I'm sure this'll parsed and insulted all over the place by the usual suspects. Just wanted to lay out my thoughts to you and please by all means challenge anything I said you disagree with. Respect breh. Power to the people. And go US breakdance team!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm more concerned about cacs conspiring against the black race. I don't know about yall

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
mic fukking drop right there.

I forgot about good ol Mr Clerance Thomas.

They are here mad about continental African US citizens talking about how they are treated in America, while their own "fba" sitting judge ruled to fukk them over on so many different levels. :dead:

You can't make this shyt up.

And so caught up in these silly class division narratives from GOP-agent Tariq Nasheed that it obstructs serious action against the people fukkin us at the top. The rich ideologically driven-elites who have power over our rights regardless of what "ethnic group" you or they belong to. But we cant do nothing about it because we wouldn't want to side with "others", "blindly vote for Democrats", and get his ass out of here right? Again, leaves anyone with critical thinking skills wondering what they are really fighting for and what they are really about.

Classic psychological divide and conquer. You almost have to hand it to the white man once in a while. We just don't get it.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Frankly, I don’t want some of these so called FBAs talking about black American issues either. And yet, they still feel empowered to speak their minds even though they’re wrong.

So, my advice for the woman, as long as she ain’t saying anything backwards and is really just reflecting on her experiences, is just do you.

If you post your shyt to social media, there will be backlash almost always. Even for the most innocent comments. I’ve had people argue with me thru instagram over damn posts that were meant to be funny. Thousands of likes yet there’s always one or two accounts that are seeking attention off of what you’ve established.

Most times it’s not even what you’re saying, it’s the fact that you’re visible to people and they have a target they can see.