African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Notice how they can never give acsolid answer for this and keep hitting the juelz-talking.gif

And apparently a Sierra Leone man...from Africa....cannot be African American....Kamala Harris father had one white great grandparent somewhere which makes him mostly white....and makes Kamala a white Indian I guess...but everyone knows that ADOS have a distinct European admixture of at least 30%!!!!!.....but that makes you absolutely black because you were descendants of slaves in colonial America....

This new-age right wing c00nology has reached inception levels of stupidity

Inokja

Rookie
Daps
And apparently a Sierra Leone man...from Africa....cannot be African American....Kamala Harris father had one white great grandparent somewhere which makes him mostly white....and makes Kamala a white Indian I guess...but everyone knows that ADOS have a distinct European admixture of at least 30%!!!!!.....but that makes you absolutely black because you were descendants of slaves in colonial America....

With the way African American is currently used (as opposed to the past), it means any American of primarily black African descent (pending various peculiar situations). Or simply it is used as synonymous with "American black person". So yeah, those people questioning otherwise would be incorrect. I'm curious on your thoughts on #249 . Was I off-base on anything?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
With the way African American is currently used (as opposed to the past), it means any American of primarily black African descent (pending various peculiar situations). Or simply it is used as synonymous with "American black person". So yeah, those people questioning otherwise would be incorrect. I'm curious on your thoughts on #249 . Was I off-base on anything?

I really respect your perspective and opinion. I have to step away but Ill reply to it in full in a moment.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She literally said she's not black she is African...

:francis:
She’s a weirdo, this racial lobotomy these Africans do in the U.S. to try and appease a mero-cacs is tone deaf and ignorant at best.

Without ADOS - they’d have no opportunities or lane to prosper. That said, she should share her opinion as an immigrant and her struggles but focus solely on the migrant experience.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Yall are legit insane.

Clarence Thomas. A man with FAR more direct power over our rights, opportunities, and legislative "demands" than any "commander in chief" regardless of party or "non-FBA tether" will ever have over your life and status here in this lifetime.

A black man who, with a bunch of word salad and the stroke of a pen got affirmative action abolished, got abortion rights abolished, made our government more authoritarian and freely corrupt on behalf of a white supremacist felon overnight, would surely have reparations legally blocked, and is working out his arguments against that Civil Rights Act as we speak.

And he's 100% "BlAcK aMurIcaN ADOS FBA w lInEaGe tRaCinG BacK tO Gorgia!"

Does his ethnic background play into this grand conspiracy to send black rights back to 18th century states rights by as soon as next year?

Or maybe yall are just a bunch of nutjob bigots?

mic fukking drop right there.

I forgot about good ol Mr Clerance Thomas.

They are here mad about continental African US citizens talking about how they are treated in America, while their own "fba" sitting judge ruled to fukk them over on so many different levels. :dead:

You can't make this shyt up.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
My nicca, "black" is a white capitalist social construct (so is "Jamaican" "Nigerian" all of them) that you FULLY identify with. We are all Africans. Plain and simple. And every race if full of weak c00ns who run from that and stick to their cac-invented national pride because it's all they got in their pathetic existence to feel significant. But man Tariq Nasheed and you niccas is the biggest offenders.

I'm convinced some of yall know absolutely no black people when you saying nonsense like this. Caribbean and African people NEVER call themselves black? They don't participate in "black issues" or go to "black" spaces? They identify only as their nationality and avoid others? We don't largely vote alongside each other and share political goals--black political goals--as a collective? And dont bother speaking all the usual hypotheticals into existence that a reparations bill that doesnt exist is threatened by "tethers" rather than white supremacist conservatives. On just about every issues black people as a whole In America dont share the same political culture and goals? Caribbeans and Africans live their lives being "jealous" of Black Americans and rooting for their downfalls?

You have to have never been around black people other than your own family your entire life for this to even be a conception.

We can't have a conversation until some of yall get your head out your asses and stop projecting your self-loathing need to feel important on the entire black community. Being black and acknowledging your history and national identity outside of the United States doesn't mean they are distancing themselves from their African ancestry and shared identity with all African descendants.

That's what YALL are trying to accomplish for black Americans. YALL value a sub-European national identity you share with cacs through enslavement more than a united black-African community and nation. YALL are hyper focused on denigrating and dehumanizing Africans out of some sensationalized generalized nonsense about them "not liking you" as an excuse to start acting like bigots and distancing yourself from your African ancestry. Nowadays yall are dipping into straight up race-psuedo science about hairlines, European admixtures, and "black Americans" in fact being here before slavery. And then there's the endless mocking of poverty in Africa, the "go back to your country"-style insults over Africans "fleeing their homeland", the messed up AI thumbnails of bug eyed grinning "Africans" on some st0rmfr0nt shyt. As if "African Americans" are also intellectually and physically superior to other black people. These aren't usually the views of someone who has the nerve to demand other black people prove their unity.

There is no one working harder to put being "black" last and being "American" first like the constantly projecting hashtag nikkas. Yall care more about being closer to a first world cac identify ypu can claim birth and a family history to than to be black.

And then yall got the nerve to speak of Malcolm X as if he was a poster child of your beliefs. Yall only love Malcolm X for a couple quotes about Democrats and liberals in the 1960s. He would spit on this whole fukking "movement" yall about if he were alive.

I'm not all reading all of this nonsense. :mjlol:

If you look black, then you're black first because that is what the world sees first. Nobody gon know where you from until you open your fukk box.

Save all that other c00n shyt you on my nikka. :camby:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm not all reading all of this nonsense. :mjlol:

If you look black, then you're black first because that is what the world sees first. Nobody gon know where you from until you open your fukk box.

Save all that other c00n shyt you on my nikka. :camby:
Yh how is this a mod

Can we elect to have certain mods removed?

I see now why certain threads are allowed to stay
*goes to the verification thread to double check if certain posters in here heavy were in there heavy*

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yh how is this a mod

Can we elect to have certain mods removed?

I see now why certain threads are allowed to stay
*goes to the verification thread to double check if certain posters in here heavy were in there heavy*

:umad:

:mjlol: at ya'll thinking every mod on the coli is for the TLR. There's more than one forum at this place. People do come here to discuss other things than the same 5 topics in here all day.

A so called African who isn't black wants to remove a Black American from a position because they don't understand the nuances that person faces is one of the main reasons why this thread is doing numbers and ya'll get so much push back.

First ya'll start off wanting to just speak ya'll mind, but it eventually leads to ya'll wanting to call shots. So yeah lead the charge to remove Black Americans from certain positions because you disagree with them.

Yeah, this is really helping your cause. :snoop:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:umad:

:mjlol: at ya'll thinking every mod on the coli is for the TLR. There's more than one forum at this place. People do come here to discuss other things than the same 5 topics in here all day.

A so called African who isn't black wants to remove a Black American from a position because they don't understand the nuances that person faces is one of the main reasons why this thread is doing numbers and ya'll get so much push back.

First ya'll start off wanting to just speak ya'll mind, but it eventually leads to ya'll wanting to call shots. So yeah lead the charge to remove Black Americans from certain positions because you disagree with them.

Yeah, this is really helping your cause. :snoop:
*LOOKS FOR POSTER IN VERIFICATION THREAD*

IM NOT HERE TO TAKE UR JOB
RELAX
I DONT WANT TO BE A MOD

😆
Gah damn what a loser

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You doing all that extra homework on someone who don't give a fukk about you tho. :mjlol:

loser vibes.
Ur the mod talking about homework u fukking teachers pet

Bet u was the hall monitor in school too
Dweeb
U think I really looked for ur name?
Lamer than I thought

Must be mod of the games 🎮 room

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps

Man listen that’s exactly why I haven’t even bothered with engaging this topic.

Cause these same nikkas will defend the one-drop rule to death when it’s relating to Africans and their perceptions of Blackness…but somehow Kamala and her dad aren’t Black.
:comeon:

It’s gotten to the point where folks are unserious just for the sake of being unserious. A total waste of time and energy.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You sound mad.

Who hurt you little one?
… did you not see the insult before?

It’s like you guys just see when we clap back and then take the clap back as the initial instigation to call us xenophobic :snoop:

The sierra leonian and his aunt subscribe to ethnic elitism and explained how they dehumanize us and you’re mad at the guy you quoted for responding back? Seriously? He even said that even when he subscribes to ethnic elitism the ethnic elitists back home don’t accept him because he was born here. Did we cause that or is that the result of his own peoples xenophobia? All mainlanders on that side of the world: Africans, Asians, Europeans, Arabs do this. When they leave and come here they try to do what was done to them to us and are still not fully accepted in the mainland despite success and out working those at home. This is literally the relationship with tokens and white people. This is why racist immigrants come here and align with whites. But we’re the ones trying to be close to Europeans? This is why African descended people do not get along, not Black Americans rebutting this mindset. It did not start with us. But you’re mad at us for clowning this type of behavior? This is my problem y’all don’t call this out ever and then when Black Americans call it out y’all then want to say something against.

Hate against Black Americans really does hold you all together. If you guys talked to people like him and his aunt more and educated them then maybe we wouldn’t say things like “build your homeland up then with your superior culture” back. Educate people like sierra leonian and his aunt, not me. The only reason you are defending him is that you are an ethnic elitist as well. Don’t tell me about Malcolm X, tell THEM about Malcolm.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Oh for fukks sake, yall and this revisionist history of Malcolm X to support your "thank god massa took me out the jungle" psuedo intellect.

Malcolm X made it very very VERY clear what he feels about international black power and unity, and how he feels about black folks who rather identify as "Americans."

Very clear. He would have nothing to do with you losers or your rhetoric and he would regard Tariq Nasheed no differently than he regarded any black man who chooses to be "blavk American" rather than black African, a useful house negro pet.

what the fukk you mean this revisionist history shyt

We ADOS/FBA have always admitted that we were the ones that focused and pushed and did everything in our ability to get this panAfrican movement poppin - unfortunately the other people of the diaspore didn’t see it that way because y’all. non-ADOS/FBA are extremely tribal so when yall came to America, yall only care about what you can get from America , you didn’t care about getting with the black immunity and making it stronger with numbers so for the ultimate achievement … let’s not act obtuse because it’s like every other week one of y’all do a video on social media telling the truth of what I just said

and as far as Malcolm goes with all due respect, do not use a 1960s Malcolm view to what we’re going through in the current iteration because I can pretty much assume he wouldn’t have been on the same shyt , like he was on 60 years ago.