African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Not a great pic however I captured this beautiful wolf🐺

*edit

I feel bad for people when they learn that Malcom X maternal grandmother was half Nigerian and Half Scottish 😢

But if he were alive today he'd disrespect his own mother and totally be on some "drape ourselves in the American flag. Tether! Tether! Tether!" shyt like these asswipes. So said @kingofnyc . A dude with a Jamaican tether Biggie Smalls avatar. Its almost as if....you know what nevermind. These are some confused edgelord weirdos man.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
But if he were alive today he'd disrespect his own mother and totally be on some "drape ourselves in the American flag. Tether! Tether! Tether!" shyt like these asswipes. So said @kingofnyc . A dude with a Jamaican tether Biggie Smalls avatar. Its almost as if....you know what nevermind. These are some confused edgelord weirdos man.
I doubt he would be disrespectful
Have never heard of him being rude when he was alive even he called out Elijah

Everything else u typed is facts.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I doubt he would be disrespectful
Have never heard of him being rude when he was alive even he called out Elijah

Everything else u typed is facts.

LOL naaaah sister, I was referencing this post right here.

and as far as Malcolm goes with all due respect, do not use a 1960s Malcolm view to what we’re going through in the current iteration because I can pretty much assume he wouldn’t have been on the same shyt , like he was on 60 years ago.

Implying X would abandon international black power and be on the side of these anti-immigrant Amurica first weird asses if he were alive today. I know the brother respected the global black struggle, and would have NOTHING to do with this narrow minded ideology or its hatred of the rest of the black diaspora. Respect.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Implying X would abandon international black power and be on the side of these anti-immigrant Amurica first weird asses if he were alive today. I know the brother respected the global black struggle, and would have NOTHING to do with this narrow minded ideology or its hatred of the rest of the black diaspora. Respect.
Lol

Don't try take that seriously my brain almost imploded

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Man listen that’s exactly why I haven’t even bothered with engaging this topic.

Cause these same nikkas will defend the one-drop rule to death when it’s relating to Africans and their perceptions of Blackness…but somehow Kamala and her dad aren’t Black.
:comeon:

It’s gotten to the point where folks are unserious just for the sake of being unserious. A total waste of time and energy.
Take that up with Kamala’s mother and father.

Kamala_Birth_Certificate.jpg

Why do y’all whine like bytches about african-Americans gate keeping blackness when y’all are the ones saying you’re not black? :what:

This shows that “black” Jamaicans have been denying their “blackness” since at least the 1960s.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

You’re incredibly disingenuous because you damn sure knows what the term tether means

A black or Melanated person moving to America or having lineage that’s non ADOS/FBA who’s a decent person is not a tether

A black or Melanated person moving to America or having lineage that’s non ADOS/FBA who’s undermines us is a tether

Tair

Superstar
Daps
If you appear black in america, you are black. Its literally that basic, race is judged in eye of the oppresor. A racist society doesnt give a fukk where a black person is from, wake the fukk up

You don't identify yourself in terms of your oppressor. That is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Your identity is a product of your lineage and personal growth.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't identify yourself in terms of your oppressor. That is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Your identity is a product of your lineage and personal growth.
Maybe you missed my point. In the context of race in America....racist people, institutions, systems, laws, etc. dont care about your lineage, they care that you have black features.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is some dumb logic online

it's like getting hit by the same rocks as the people beside you, but you can't complain about getting hit by those rocks. What kind of dumb logic is that?

When I was in school alot of Africans and Caribbean people dealt with racism, based on the FBA logic, we should only fight racism separately, instead of within a larger unit..

interesting

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks being coming here forever saying they aren't black. Why are folks switching up and acting like they have amnesia?
MOre dumb all encompassing logic

which folx said they were NOT black. People like YOU are telling people that they are not black. You FBA dudes are creating straw men to hate on people you already have hatred for, for no reason at all. I see through all that BS. You're a fake phoney black xenophobe, or you're white