African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
and those folks have been called out. I'm just trying to figure out if everybody is on the same page now as in black = FBA/ADOS.
They folks been call out? When the fukk did that happen? fukk all that lead without Black Americans. I wanna see something

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
and those folks have been called out. I'm just trying to figure out if everybody is on the same page now as in black = FBA/ADOS.
I'm trying to see when yall unity the tribes and push out the people that own and control them resources in Africa and the Caribbean. Black Americans should be the last people on your agenda. Them nikkas don't speak French and Spanish because of Black Americans. Them resources not coming to Black Americans. You nikkas are cowards

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm trying to see when yall unity the tribes and push out the people that own and control them resources in Africa and the Caribbean. Black Americans should be the last people on your agenda. Them nikkas don't speak French and Spanish because of Black Americans. Them resources not coming to Black Americans. You nikkas are cowards

Round about same time u guna get rid of your conquistadors

*yawn*

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yall are legit insane.

Clarence Thomas. A man with FAR more direct power over our rights, opportunities, and legislative "demands" than any "commander in chief" regardless of party or "non-FBA tether" will ever have over your life and status here in this lifetime.

A black man who, with a bunch of word salad and the stroke of a pen got affirmative action abolished, got abortion rights abolished, made our government more authoritarian and freely corrupt on behalf of a white supremacist felon overnight, would surely have reparations legally blocked, and is working out his arguments against that Civil Rights Act as we speak.

And he's 100% "BlAcK aMurIcaN ADOS FBA w lInEaGe tRaCinG BacK tO Gorgia!"

Does his ethnic background play into this grand conspiracy to send black rights back to 18th century states rights by as soon as next year?

Or maybe yall are just a bunch of nutjob bigots?
Let us FBA/ADOS worry about Clarence Thomas. You worry about your c00ns.

If you are so scared of Clarence Thomas you could always go back home :sas1:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Round about same time u guna get rid of your conquistadors

*yawn*

Idk why you posted this? Africa left mali, Burkina Faso, and Niger out to dry when they left ECOWAS.

Ukraine just helped terrorists kill Malian soldiers and the rest of Africa didn't say a word.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah dummy, that's exactly her point, thanks.

You hashtag idiots are claiming that this woman has no right to be in America and speak on a global issue that effects black people everywhere because she's "not black American." Which makes NO sense.

She's speaking out about how dumb and needlessly disunifying that is for black women. Whether it's worse in Africa is neither here nor there. Not everything is about "disrespecting" America. That's you projecting your shallow approach to political issues on her.

YOU see black politics as being about yourself, "your people," and what benefits YOU exclusively. You view an African speaking out about colorism in America as somehow being an attack on you, "mer kuntry", and perhaps your "liGHt skIn" "aSiAn looKiNg ADOS fAmIly MembeErz" (as if Africans do not have the same genetc variety) and it's all about "dissing AAs". Yall are legit sick.

Not everyone is a weak c00nservative pretending to be for black power while only thinking of themselves. She clearly understands the bigger picture, isnt even arguing that she identifies as African if thats what people insist, and is confused as to why she cannot help raise awareness about a global issue that should break cultural barriers and unite all black woman.

Quit projecting and making up yalls own narratives just so you have excuses to talk like cacs about people "fleeing their homelands" or whatever else.

Damn I can't wait for yall to finally crash out with this anti-immigrant bullshyt so that we can get back to true black political thought.
Don’t call FBAs dummies when you can’t get a quality education in your country.

Nobody is reading that wall of tether babble. Give us the cliff notes and I might think about reading it.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Don’t call FBAs dummies when you can’t get a quality education in your country.

Nobody is reading that wall of tether babble. Give us the cliff notes and I might think about reading it.
You dummies really are wackos.

Thecoli has become the 4cac for nikkas :smh:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
You just called black Americans the n-word now you’re claiming to not know what a black American is? :patrice:
Then explain Black nikka? The fukk.
Is wrong with you? You turned stupid now that i put you on the spot to explain who can identify as Black? :mjlol:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
African immigrant calls black Americans the n-word by claiming to be “black” but doesn’t use the n-word when referring to their own people :mjpls:

@Bushmaster69 are all black people neegas or only black Americans? :mjpls:
That is not true. Unlike you i have actually traveled to Africa and the African diasporas. You hear young Black African people say "my nikka" all the time.

So you can’t answer the question can you?

Why are you turning p*ssy now?