African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
10 years? arrived as a child and literally grew up there

10 YEARS

something wrong with alot of you on here
I've been a whole ass working adult with a career for 13 years. My software engineering career got more tenure than her entire family's history in this country and she tryna speak on black American issues. Foh. Y'all tethers wilding in here fam. You just got here, play your fukking position and listen more and speak very little.:russ:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the roles were reversed, Nigerians (just as an example) wouldn't call a Black American "Nigerian" just because they've been in the country for an extended period of time.

I think you can speak on issues that effect you, but i understand why people would value your opinion as much as a ADOS person's

There are literal black Americans and Caribbean people in Nigeria with Nigerian passport. You lot are ridiculous. You stance and style of arguement make your own people look bad. Most of you here should just shut up until you can use critical thinking skills and logic.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been a whole ass working adult with a career for 13 years. My software engineering career got more tenure than her entire family's history in this country and she tryna speak on black American issues. Foh. Y'all tethers wilding in here fam:russ:

you double down on not making sense, 10 years is a lifetime for someone under 25 genius. Something is mentally wrong with you

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
you double down on not making sense, 10 years is a lifetime for someone under 25 genius. Something is mentally wrong with you
A 25 year old that just got here in the 2010's speaking on black issues is wild. That means her little ass need to doubly be shutting the fukk up because she's not even in my generation running her yapper like she know something. You weirdos have no shame at all. Play your position, sit back, listen and stay out the way. :camby:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a cac it's crazy how AA and Africans are so easily divided by stereotypes created by grifters like Tariq and others who benefit off the destruction of black people. They're imo just as bad as the KKK.
they wont read this :sas2:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A 25 year old that just got here in the 2010's speaking on black issues is wild. That means her little ass need to doubly be shutting the fukk up because she's not even in my generation running her yapper like she know something. You weirdos have no shame at all. Play your position, sit back, listen and stay out the way. :camby:

you see, this is what happens when you cant' do math. It affects all aspects of your life.

You suck at reading and math

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
you see, this is what happens when you cant' do math. It affects all aspects of your life.

You suck at reading and math
Lil folks got here after America had a black President but somehow is qualified to speak on black issues :russ:

She not even 25 with a fully developed frontal lobe and got here post Obama tryna speak on black issues :russ:

The 2010's is not 10 years ago now :russ:

Her family literally got here in the 2010 decade now she qualified to speak on our issues :dead:

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't like us because we are bottom caste and they think they can get benefits from white supremacy by signaling that they are not like us and they want us to remain at the bottom.

41PENh1IYUL.jpg

Read a damn book.

you're bottom caste if you believe you're bottom caste

Black America has a long history of success in way worse conditions than today. Alot of you here on the coli are just weak, or K00nz. You create weak arguements that make you look like losers more than anything else.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She really used the model minority “take advantage of resources” line like we don’t drive over dead ADOS towns and bodies to work every day. Or lakes and parks weren’t dropped on top of us. I live close to Lake Lanier the result of them covering up those Forsyth County riots against Black Americans:snoop:

Let me know when lakes are dropped on top of Asians and Indians. They are the ones that are expanding here far reaching. Because no one is running a highway through them, they run the highways

I hear it's haunted there

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know my people built this country. What the fukk has your people done to be called the "real African Americans"?

Yall come over here and feel like yall can lay claim to anything my people did for this country, go home and build your country. We laid our stake in this country when we built it.

You and your bytch ass aunt are just tethers, we're the reason you exist in this country.
emotional k00n

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to see when yall unity the tribes and push out the people that own and control them resources in Africa and the Caribbean. Black Americans should be the last people on your agenda. Them nikkas don't speak French and Spanish because of Black Americans. Them resources not coming to Black Americans. You nikkas are cowards

you talk like this because you hate your life. It's not my fault your life sucks