African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Notice that the first thing African women want to talk about is colorism and “featurism”:russ:

These broads are the main ones online trying to call FBA women multiracial and try to say that they are not Black.

They were at one points saying Lori Harvey is not Black.

They are the main divestors.

@yung Herbie Hancock

I noticed that pattern early as well:

A lot of these cats are from non-USA countries and come from color caste societies. Keep that in mind when reading their posts.

And, off-white Hispanics like @GreatestLaker engage in that same rhetoric, too.

:sas2:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Nope you have no right to talk about black American issues
If I moved to Africa tomorrow
I wouldn’t twist my mouth on any issues pertaining to what Africans are going through
It’s not my place, all I could do is listen and try to understand what they going through
And take their lessons and move accordingly
The problem with muthafukkas that come over here and put our culture on is that they try to distance themselves when shyt hits the fan
I’m “*insert diaspora* I ain’t black american
I seen and witnessed that sentiment and that was some crazy shyt
But what can you do, I soon deaded that group of individuals and unfortunately had to get ghost on a Nigerian chick I was really hoping to be with
nikkas don’t want to have a real conversation on this though
And you will be called everything but the son of god if you speak your truth on this forum

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
So does everybody universally agree that in the U.S , black means ADOS/FBA?

because I'm not ADOS/FBA but if I go around saying I'm not black , people will look at me as if I'm a c00n.
I can only go by what I have witnessed or what I heard, and when it's time to stand on business if somebody has an ethnic identity that is what they throwing up. I remember we used to go back and forth for literal hours with this one dude in the berthing. We would try to get him to understand that he is from Africa .......he would vehemently protest no.......I from Nigeria.......when told Nigeria is apart of Africa and explaining in excruciating detail how yes he is Nigerian, but he is also from Africa he just would not accept the explanation.........he fully understood the state system in America and how he lived in Georgia, inside America......but some how he either couldn't or just refused to accept what we were explaing........

TLDR........You simplified it way too much.......saying you not black would rightfully get you liked at crazy, but if you said you were Nigerian American, Ghanaian American etc it would get your point across SO much clearer

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
She was just the lightbulb.
How many topics have you spoken about that you're not a part of...
worry-katt-williams.gif

:what: none - i don’t speak for no one

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I noticed that pattern early as well:

And, off-white Hispanics like @GreatestLaker engage in that same rhetoric, too.

:sas2:
Gerald Horne talks about how what made America win over Europe was race over ethnicity. That’s how they were able to control the Europeans who kept switching sides. These immigrants from the old world are used to ethnocentric tribalism, us over here have lived in the racial shyt. old world ethnic elitism is why they came here in the first place. It’s rigid and frustrating. Part of the reason why cacs pushed the British out of here. One thing I don’t understand is why they try to bring things they want to escape from over here

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Yes you do, this is a discussion board. All you do is discuss shyt you likely have zero involvement in.

I think you’re a little bit confused … on one giving an opinion about ‘said topic‘ vs one speaking for a group about ‘said topic’

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I think you’re a little bit confused … on one giving an opinion about ‘said topic‘ vs one speaking for a group about ‘said topic’
Explain the difference between an opinion and "speaking up"

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
i didn’t say speak up … i said speak for
My bad... but likewise, she didn't say speak for, she said speak on. The same shyt applies. All we do on here is speak ON shyt we have little to know ivolvement in, so why exactly should she shut up but your comments on whatever the fukk, with no discernible connection, are okay? :jbhmm: