African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Calm down, I'm not saying her lineage shared the same experiences or deserves the same considerations as Black lineages descended from the Old South or Jim Crow.

But she is black, especially if she wants to be.

What's the less c00nish and self-defeating option to a person who looks like that? Embracing blackness or denying it?
There is no less c00nish. Use your platform to speak on what's going on in your home country.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So does everybody universally agree that in the U.S , black means ADOS/FBA?

because I'm not ADOS/FBA but if I go around saying I'm not black , people will look at me as if I'm a c00n.
Folks being coming here forever saying they aren't black. Why are folks switching up and acting like they have amnesia?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Folks being coming here forever saying they aren't black. Why are folks switching up and acting like they have amnesia?

and those folks have been called out. I'm just trying to figure out if everybody is on the same page now as in black = FBA/ADOS.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She can talk on what she wants but she needs to have context and be respectful. When people say things like this. It really almost sounds like they are looking FBAs as clowns or less then.

Everyone can speak on everyone. Just be respectful and kind. Don't be a dikkhead.

I've never heard of men being mad if she said she likes american men and our confident and our slang. But you go around talking about what about Chicago. Go fukk yourself

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
why is she asking, im assuming she about to say some wild bootlicker shyt

or something disrespectful

I can tell she is going to say some bullshyt as soon as she said featurism, and texturism....I was like she's one of these shea butter meetoo females.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I really don’t know where you all live and meet these foreign blacks but in South Florida most foreign blacks say that they’re black. I’m questioning if you ever heard a foreign black person say this or you’re just running with what you heard online.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm not living in America however I would never let any American of any colour tell me I'm not BLACK when black is on my birth certificate and my mother's birth certificate etc

Fukk out of here if she doesn't feel she is black or maybe she feels more African because that is where she was born. If I live somewhere and pay my taxes somewhere and what that government does with my tax money impacts me directly,
I'm gonna talk on it with NO body permission.