Affirmative action is now banned

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Oh white women really bout to have a fit in a few years.

Them same Asians crying and complaining about college admissions gonna have to get a new gig when they find out they still not getting in :russ:

Cacs played

That is not what this means. At all

White women are protected, bc …they’re white :mjtf: Asians excel scholastically, they are protected. This is squarely going to affect black folk and explicitly black men.

Quite telling this news drops and brehs ‘ahh haaa Asians gon be mad’ :snoop: Brehs have been consciously and subconsciously opting out of society… with very bad long term consequences

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is why reparations needs and has to be lineage based. Race based laws are struck down easily.

Guess what black people go back to HBCU’s fukk them white schools.

Start your own businesses.

We had black communities during Jim Crow. Integrating with CACs set is back. We should have stayed separate and built our own shyt like the Amish and Mormons. CACs not playing a fair game.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats what I'm saying!!!

We're about to see black enrollment numbers in certain institutions nosedive. In the future, American PWIs will virtually be almost all white and the only black people you'll see there are janitors and cafeteria workers. And the only Black student body will consist of Student Athletes.
trade schools + ai & automation coming = black folks finna eat :ohlawd:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nah. They're racist to. They just hide their hands
I've really found myself just disgusted by white liberals man. Cause when their conservative counterparts are destroying civil liberties they just sit back and watch and say "damn that's fukked up". Like cowards.

They don't give a fukk about Black People. They'll watch their family members turn America into a fascist country before even standing up to them and their bullshyt cause they're too committed to keeping the status quo the status quo and they're scared of them. And they're just as racist as them.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Everyone in America forms like Voltron to oppress Black people :gucci:

Makes me sick and I don't even live there:mjcry:
:wow:
That's why I've been on that fukk that "people of color" bullshyt wave for years.

I've experienced just as much anti-black racism from these "model minorities" as much as white folks to point I only really fukk with Black People.

:yeshrug:

I think alot of these POC alliance negroes hate themselves and want to be a part of a community that will never accept them.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Its an uncomfortable truth but theres a pro and con side to leveling out the playing field, promoting elite level universal inclusion, and reducing white male institutional dominance.

I'm all for the above but this is birthing pains and natural consequence.

People lose Affirmative Action and get black mermaids.