Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Sit out elections they said.
Slander the left relentlessly
Watch the right take away your rights
Both sides they said
They don't want to discuss the history that led to the need for affirmative actions. They don't want you getting spots in school as a form of restitution for those actions. They don't want you voting either.

But we have regular threads about Black People being whores for liberals...

Elections have consequences. Anyone can go back n see how this forum was warned about the supreme Court and the effects it would have for years to come. What did the Maga brehs do? They blamed Ruth for dying in office.

At every turn this has been predicted and much more from the Supreme Court. They have already attacked women's rights now they going after Black benefits and I'm sure we will see some more stupidity.

Anyone still doing the bothsider dance is wasting time in denial. Put your pride aside and understand that unless there's a massive political reform. You work with the lesser of 2 evils. Like it or hate it. Sitting elections out is NOT a strategy.

full

'It's a perfectly viable strategy, family!'

:snoop:

Can we ban all this retard's followers??

We TRIED to tell them.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
White men run those companies. They ain't finna have their women be assed out. Affirmative Action was set up by their husbands for them so they would have a spot in the workplace.

It will hurt Black People the most.
true but they also don't wanna be ruled by women generally. you're both right, it will affect both demos, but on shear numbers, buddy might be right but proportionally you might be right.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You're about to see black men's numbers in the workforce get even smaller.

Pretty soon the future representation of black people in the workforce is just going to be black women and LGBTQ black men. And then their numbers will dwindle...cause they don't Black People in their spaces at all.

Yea I’ve been ringing this alarm on here for over a year. Lot of dudes clueless too busy in-fighting

At my job our international marketing team made a video for BHM and there wasn’t any American black men in it. Literally, not one. There were plenty black women, then there were non-“ADOS” black men from other countries, couple of ‘people of color’ showing what they are doing for BHM. But no American black men. And this was just after a high profile police shooting

Our director—-a Lebanese woman—-spoke up legit angry ‘it’s a shame there were no black men in this video at this time in America’ :picard::wow:

They’re reaction legit was on some ‘hmm, didn’t even think of that nice point :ehh:

Black men aren’t even on their radar. They fear provoking bw and gays, none whatsoever for BM. And I work for a ‘liberal’ org. Black male erasure is REAL , even doubly so for “ADOS” and I’m not even ados. Dudes so busy fighting among themselves don’t know who the real op is

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This will likely affect black people more than anyone
This. Look at black enrollment numbers at the UC’s in California pre and post prop 209, some campuses were halved, and that’s terrible when even with 209 you were only at 7/8/9%. Private schools used to have some leeway as they didn’t receive state funds, but I’m sure they still get federal funds which means they’ll be changing too. Smh