Affirmative action is now banned

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao šŸ¤£ democrats donā€™t do anything , all they gonna do is wine about big bad republicans when they had every chance to make it so this couldnā€™t be overturned just like abortion but they know they have/ had nothing else to offer you for your vote so they used it as a cudgel and now itā€™s gone but keep thinking voting matters

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Its an uncomfortable truth but theres a pro and con side to leveling out the playing field, promoting elite level universal inclusion, and reducing white male institutional dominance.

I'm all for the above but this is birthing pains and natural consequence.

People lose Affirmative Action and get black mermaids.
This cut deep.
:wow:
While the Supreme Court guts Civil Liberties, we get symbolism and little things to compensate...

I don't like where this country is going at all.
:lupe:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Walk through the door then shut it behind you Clarence:mjpls: Thomas being a direct benefactor of affirmative action has literally become the super Saiyan of all c00ns
This ruling is a direct attack and message and will affect black people for generations:francis:
I really want to say something......but I don't want the feds knocking at my door. :francis:

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Lmao šŸ¤£ democrats donā€™t do anything , all they gonna do is wine about big bad republicans when they had every chance to make it so this couldnā€™t be overturned just like abortion but they know they have/ had nothing else to offer you for your vote so they used it as a cudgel and now itā€™s gone but keep thinking voting matters

Right! Letā€™s not vote! Thatā€™ll show em! Look how well it just worked!

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
That is not what this means. At all

White women are protected, bc ā€¦theyā€™re white :mjtf: Asians excel scholastically, they are protected. This is squarely going to affect black folk and explicitly black men.

Quite telling this news drops and brehs ā€˜ahh haaa Asians gon be madā€™ :snoop: Brehs have been consciously and subconsciously opting out of societyā€¦ with very bad long term consequences
:mjtf: Quite telling you tryin have a have an ahhh haaaa on the brehs.

You really think affirmative action only affects Black people? You really think Cacs still gonna play with their asian toys after this? No done deal.

More Cacs gonna take those ā€œExcelling Asian Studentsā€ spots in admissions. They not protected and affirmative action was getting those white women jobs.

Will White women be safe? Relatively. But their career prospects are fcked and the conservative white women wonā€™t even know for years because affirmative action isnā€™t synonymous with White women itā€™s synonymous with Black people and you fell for the Cacs campaign. Assuming you Black :mjpls:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Walk through the door then shut it behind you Clarence:mjpls: Thomas being a direct benefactor of affirmative action has literally become the super Saiyan of all c00ns
This ruling is a direct attack and message and will affect black people for generations:francis:
Thomas even admits this in his autobiography. :pachaha:

He says the democrats wouldn't hire him from law school, so he had to play this role for Reagan. He went from black panther to uncle ruckus :wow:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They donā€™t play sports, they donā€™t join clubs. They just come to class and get good grades. They donā€™t contribute to the lifestyle and appeals these schools promote. Theyā€™ll be suing again in 10 years

that's more international students, not so much American born

but you have a point about lifestyle and school, every school has a personality