Affirmative action is now banned

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reparations is almost here brehs :banderas:

They opened the door for this nikka and he shut it on us, the first chance he got. Thomas is one of the poweful c00ns in American history. Weird legacy to have, but its to be expected, living in this country.
The thing about that is he started out as a pro black militant.
You'll notice a number of militant types that post here or who's YouTube videos are posted here typically have some conservative talking point overlap

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This. Look at black enrollment numbers at the UC’s in California pre and post prop 209, some campuses were halved, and that’s terrible when even with 209 you were only at 7/8/9%. Private schools used to have some leeway as they didn’t receive state funds, but I’m sure they still get federal funds which means they’ll be changing too. Smh
Thats what I'm saying!!!

We're about to see black enrollment numbers in certain institutions nosedive. In the future, American PWIs will virtually be almost all white and the only black people you'll see there are janitors and cafeteria workers. And the only Black student body will consist of Student Athletes.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They don’t play sports, they don’t join clubs. They just come to class and get good grades. They don’t contribute to the lifestyle and appeals these schools promote. They’ll be suing again in 10 years

They come from China with heavy bags. The schools want that money. They'll still get in

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
This is just the beginning, they have The Supreme Court stacked :snoop: Sliding into Jim Crow. Democrats and liberals have been complacent for too long, too willing to compromise in the name of bi-partisanship, spending their years in office cooperating with republicans in fear being too far left.:francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is just the beginning, they have The Supreme Court stacked :snoop: Sliding into Jim Crow. Democrats and liberals have been complacent for too long, too willing to compromise in the name of bi-partisanship, spending their years in office cooperating with republicans in fear being too far left.:francis:
Nah. They're racist to. They just hide their hands.

They're inactive and give symbolic symbols solidarity.

Like imagine you're getting dragged to the gulag on some holocaust ish, you look out the window and see white man giving you the black fist.

Last edited: