Affirmative action is now banned

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
They don’t play sports, they don’t join clubs. They just come to class and get good grades. They don’t contribute to the lifestyle and appeals these schools promote. They’ll be suing again in 10 years

There was some book Coli put me on talking about college admissions process

Those ivy league admissions teams straight up said "we don't want NERD ASS TEENS" :pachaha: they want people that are actually fun to be around and still manage to get good grades.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sit out elections they said.
Slander the left relentlessly
Watch the right take away your rights
Both sides they said
They don't want to discuss the history that led to the need for affirmative actions. They don't want you getting spots in school as a form of restitution for those actions. They don't want you voting either.

But we have regular threads about Black People being whores for liberals...

Elections have consequences. Anyone can go back n see how this forum was warned about the supreme Court and the effects it would have for years to come. What did the Maga brehs do? They blamed Ruth for dying in office.

At every turn this has been predicted and much more from the Supreme Court. They have already attacked women's rights now they going after Black benefits and I'm sure we will see some more stupidity.

Anyone still doing the bothsider dance is wasting time in denial. Put your pride aside and understand that unless there's a massive political reform. You work with the lesser of 2 evils. Like it or hate it. Sitting elections out is NOT a strategy.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I been tryin to tell folk…

In the workplace ‘diversity and inclusion’ has replaced affirmative action. AA was about black men first, black women second. With DEI, it refers to the new minorities which is women first—-all races—-and then “people of color”. Black men have gone from 1st in the pecking order to technically unlisted.
Where I work I’m the only black male, there’s 2 black women, then a ton of women and a bunch of Asian/Spanish/Europeans. By the new code, we are diverse. There is no thought to add more black men.
White people love ‘diversity and inclusion’ bc it allows them to meet mandates for a diverse workforce while still bypassing who they actually dislike which is black men

:sas2:

Lot of y’all couldn’t even see it coming. It’s Crystal clear in the corporate world and in movies, while cats talkin bout ‘nah BP2 is just a movie y’all trippin’ :snoop:

Daps
The 2020 election was the most participated in event in American history. Biden had the most votes of any president in history and even though Trump lost, he still also broke Obama’s record of 74 million votes making him the 2nd most voted for person in history.

Instead of chastising these people, ask them why they’ve started feeling the way they do cause the data suggests that most of them were there 3 years ago
I’m sure he was referring to 2016 election

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Asians going to be hurt the most . The next few years going to be hilarious. :francis:
Actually, Black people will suffer the most due to a dysfunctional family structure coupled with sub-standard education, and cultural values that promote consumerism rather than community.

:snoop:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I been tryin to tell folk…

:sas2:

Lot of y’all couldn’t even see it coming. It’s Crystal clear in the corporate world and in movies, while cats talkin bout ‘nah BP2 is just a movie y’all trippin’ :snoop:
You're about to see black men's numbers in the workforce get even smaller.

Pretty soon the future representation of black people in the workforce is just going to be black women and LGBTQ black men. And then their numbers will dwindle...cause they don't Black People in their spaces at all.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Sit out elections they said.
Slander the left relentlessly
Watch the right take away your rights
Both sides they said
They don't want to discuss the history that led to the need for affirmative actions. They don't want you getting spots in school as a form of restitution for those actions. They don't want you voting either.

But we have regular threads about Black People being whores for liberals...

Elections have consequences. Anyone can go back n see how this forum was warned about the supreme Court and the effects it would have for years to come. What did the Maga brehs do? They blamed Ruth for dying in office.

At every turn this has been predicted and much more from the Supreme Court. They have already attacked women's rights now they going after Black benefits and I'm sure we will see some more stupidity.

Anyone still doing the bothsider dance is wasting time in denial. Put your pride aside and understand that unless there's a massive political reform. You work with the lesser of 2 evils. Like it or hate it. Sitting elections out is NOT a strategy.
At this point I'm expecting to wake up one day, turn on CNN and the chyron is gonna say "Slavery Now Legal In Alabama, Mississippi"