Affirmative action is now banned

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cats think that its a W because "it teaches them unruly liberal negroes how to unify and work together!" however, not realizing that all it does is pushes the black community back to the 1940s when only 10% of black adults had a college education, only attained possible at a HBCU, and most worked in low-paying jobs.
Back when the poverty rate for blacks was over 60%. Yeah, that bootstraps sure worked for black folk back then :stopitslime:

The "Things were better before integration" posts are fukking wild.

And it's worse than you said. In 1940, only 1% of adult Black Americans had completed 4 years of college.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ayo, do me a favor

scroll down and suck a dikk :dead: late to the convo ass nikka

I'm late to the conversation? This shyt has been debated for YEARS, this very case has been debated for an entire year, there's been 10+ threads on this shyt already, and you still didn't realize that it doesn't have any impact on White women at all?

Your dumb ass ran in as quick as you could to post misinformation, kept posting more misinformation in the middle of the thread, and now you want sympathy cause you figured out the real answer a few minutes ago.

At least edit your bullshyt misinformation post on the front page. It's going to keep getting daps and leading more idiots astray as long as it stays up there.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Liberal whites and democrats only cares about gays and trannies
What do Tomi Lahren and Republicans care about? Gentrification is real. Got Asians and gay looking white boys cycling in what's left of black neighborhoods..one side has new townhouses while the other has run down spots with no fences....you cats gotta stop bootlicking and $hitting on your grandparents.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm late to the conversation? This shyt has been debated for YEARS, this very case has been debated for an entire year, there's been 10+ threads on this shyt already, and you still didn't realize that it doesn't have any impact on White women at all?

Your dumb ass ran in as quick as you could to post misinformation, kept posting more misinformation in the middle of the thread, and now you want sympathy cause you figured out the real answer a few minutes ago.

At least edit your bullshyt misinformation post on the front page. It's going to keep getting daps and leading more idiots astray as long as it stays up there.
man stop bytching its past midnight, hoe ass nikka :camby: nikkas done informed me about the shyt hours ago

go suck a bag of dikks

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This is why everyone should have sucked it up and voted for Hillary. Too much was at stake with the courts. They will replace Alito & Thomas with younger KKK judges too if Trump/Desantis win in 2024.
They did, she won the popular election by 2 million votes. The GOP has systemically attacked the foundations of democracy for 50+ years, they’re the ones to blame.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:childplease: nikka how? There’s been plenty of studies that say otherwise. shyt here’s one article that was just published earlier today.
White women benefit most from affirmative action. So why do they oppose it?
Either way it goes, ain’t no misinformation or none on my end. White Women 100% benefit more from AA then Native Black Americans, that’s a fact. Here’s another one:
White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

:snoop:

The ONLY thing this decision does is prevent colleges from using race in their admissions decisions. It has no impact on gender-based decisions AT ALL. It has no impact on hiring decisions AT ALL. There is literally no way whatsoever in which this decision can decrease a White women's prospects of getting into college or getting a job.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

This is fukking insane. The reasons that military academies have for affirmative action are EXACTLY THE SAME as the reasons every other college wants affirmative action. To say that you can have Affirmative Action to increase Black numbers in the government's military, but not in a private institution, is fukking wild. There's no legal justification for drawing that line at all.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

The ONLY thing this decision does is prevent colleges from using race in their admissions decisions. It has no impact on gender-based decisions AT ALL. It has no impact on hiring decisions AT ALL. There is literally no way whatsoever in which this decision can decrease a White women's prospects of getting into college or getting a job.
You’re talking about THIS specific ruling regarding college admissions. I’m saying overall white women benefit more from these programs than black people do. Affirmative Action is just a codeword/buzzword for “lazy blacks” when that term is brought up in the dominant society, even though we benefit the least.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You’re talking about THIS specific ruling regarding college admissions. I’m saying overall white women benefit more from these programs than black people do. Affirmative Action is just a codeword/buzzword for “lazy blacks” when that term is brought up in the dominant society, even though we benefit the least.

Now I know you're an agent, cause you're blatantly lying. These were your exact words:

:yeshrug: This gon affect white women more than anybody so…. jokes on them.

You said this ruling was going to affect White women. That was a lie.

And the age of white women needing affirmative action is over now. On average they have better high school results than white men do, and their college graduation rates are far higher. They needed affirmative action to get their in the 60s and 70s when anti-woman discrimination was still major, but at this point outside of a few tech fields they're fine regardless of what happens with AA at any level.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Now I know you're an agent, cause you're blatantly lying. These were your exact words:

You said this ruling was going to affect White women. That was a lie.

And the age of white women needing affirmative action is over now. On average they have better high school results than white men do, and their college graduation rates are far higher. They needed affirmative action to get their in the 60s and 70s when anti-woman discrimination was still major, but at this point outside of a few tech fields they're fine regardless of what happens with AA at any level.
Not an agent at all. And if I was, an agent for who? Answer that question before continuing. I don’t give a shyt if Affirmative Action stays up or not. Never affected me or anybody I knew in the slightest. Since it’s inception, white women benefited more, negros some. Since it’s been struck down, they still gon benefit more and black people none, a step-down from some, not much. WE STILL don’t benefit shyt from AA, whether it’s at the job or at a school, that’s always been a racist ass white supremacist lie, so now, what are YOU implying sir? Most black people got to where they were through hard work and being the best person for the job, plus also, having to work TWICE as hard, not no damn pseudo handout that was supposed to benefit us, but never did. Umar broke that down on Roland’s show years ago that went viral. Our numbers were never high in these institutions anyways. Worst case scenario they go to an HBCU. Also the amount of mediocre white kids who got in due to legacy/familial ties is far greater than the underrepresented small amount of black folks who got in with a perfect GPA. Ignoring that and acting like black people benefited from that shyt is some major white savior complex. Affirmative action never got a black person through the doors. That negro likely busted their ass while the mediocre cracker got in through money or again legacy ties. Saying that Affirmative Action helped those black kids is racist in itself and you don’t even see it. Once again, we NEVER benefited from that shyt, that was always a lie. You got folks right now saying Ketanji only got to where she’s at because of Affirmative Action, that’s disrespectful in itself. If you can’t see the ploy in that, then I don’t know what to say to you.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not an agent at all. And if I was, an agent for who?

You lied about the impact of the ruling, then you lied about what you had said about the ruling, now you're typing a whole paragraph while ignoring the first two lies.

Why are you working this hard to be this disingenuous if you're not working for someone? All this deception just to avoid admitting you were wrong?

I don’t give a shyt if Affirmative Action stays up or not. Never affected me or anybody I knew in the slightest.

How could that be true unless you never went to college and don't know anyone there? :mjlol:

If you live in a place where Affirmative Action was legal, and if you went to college or know people who did, then you obvious know people impacted by this. To suggest that affirmative action has zero impact on Black enrollment rates is a blatant lie, just as bad as your first two lies. And all the "bootstraps" bullshyt you tried to pile on to obscure your lies has nothing to do with this shyt - Black folk as a whole are far, far less likely to have college-educated parents, far, far less likely to be legacy admits, and far, far less likely to go to college-prep high schools, and with those three strikes against them (plus numerous others), of course their college admittance rates are going to be low without specific mitigations in place.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
White men can still get preferred through legacy admissions, donor admissions, "special recommendations", and gender preferences. They didn't ban any of that.
None of those are government policies.

Affirmative action is/was federal policy.

So, of course in private colleges those advantages still exist. The goverment doesnt have the overreaching power to enforce any policies explicitly for or against the influence of old money networking

That's just generational investment. That's what keeps the lights on.

This is capitalism and the private sector. This is how that works.

I said American society is in a transition in regards to reducing white dominance on a elite institutional level.

My point was that we're at a stage where seemingly small but significant social wins occur to appease people (black Little Mermaid) while that crumbling institution does everything it can to take drastic measures to keep the old guard in place.

Do you feel like investors shouldnt get returns for pumping money into what's ultimately a business?

Or is that an ideals or ethics thing? Is it anti capitalism? Is it a free and equal education thing?

What's the move?

I'm being Devil's advocate here. Personally, I feel like the Supreme Court has become an existential threat to this somewhat failed experiment of a democracy.

Ironically enough, seemibngly spear headed by the black guy.

Last edited: