Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Foreigners.

No context as to why these policies were in place in the first place.

You get your "context" from your right-wing friends who constantly lie to you. Race-based college admissions preferences are in place to help increase black and brown enrollment which was damn near non-existent before Affirmative Action due to historical disadvantages.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You get your "context" from your right-wing friends who constantly lie to you. Race-based college admissions preferences are in place to help increase black and brown enrollment which was damn near non-existent before Affirmative Action due to historical disadvantages.
That's what I'm talking about you damn moron.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Its an uncomfortable truth but theres a pro and con side to leveling out the playing field, promoting elite level universal inclusion, and reducing white male institutional dominance.

I'm all for the above but this is birthing pains and natural consequence.

White men can still get preferred through legacy admissions, donor admissions, "special recommendations", and gender preferences. They didn't ban any of that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Will White women be safe? Relatively. But their career prospects are fcked and the conservative white women won’t even know for years because affirmative action isn’t synonymous with White women it’s synonymous with Black people and you fell for the Cacs campaign. Assuming you Black :mjpls:

Breh, this decision doesn't impact white women's career prospects at all. It ONLY says that you can't use race in college admissions decisions. It doesn't hurt white women in any way whatsoever.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You dont get it bro, we have to keep voting or the boogie man is going to get us, they’ll take care of down the line…

For you to say "boogie man" on today of all days is the height of cynicism. Just admit that you have no fukking clue what is going on beyond the talking points they're feeding you. You've pushed nothing but ignorance and misinformation in this thread.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I guess we can call white women AA hires now in this new world

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He’s correct though

No he isn't correct. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Look at states that ban affirmative action and compare those to states that still have it. Black enrollment is less than half without affirmative action, and you seriously think it's only the non-FBA blacks who aren't getting accepted anymore? I'd bet you anything that FBA students are hit HARDER by this than non-FBA Black applicants are.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is why reparations needs and has to be lineage based. Race based laws are struck down easily.

Guess what black people go back to HBCU’s fukk them white schools.

Start your own businesses.

We had black communities during Jim Crow. Integrating with CACs set is back. We should have stayed separate and built our own shyt like the Amish and Mormons. CACs not playing a fair game.
nikkas say this shyt with no clue

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
This will ONLY HELP White women. Stop pushing ignorance and misinformation.
:childplease: nikka how? There’s been plenty of studies that say otherwise. shyt here’s one article that was just published earlier today.
White women benefit most from affirmative action. So why do they oppose it?
Either way it goes, ain’t no misinformation or none on my end. White Women 100% benefit more from AA then Native Black Americans, that’s a fact. Here’s another one:
White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You and the 31 people who dapped you are either agents or complete fukking idiots.

This is a RACE-based ruling. It doesn't affect white women in any way whatsoever. How have we been debating this shyt for years and you still push misinformation like this?
Ayo, do me a favor

scroll down and suck a dikk :dead: late to the convo ass nikka