Affirmative action is now banned

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've really found myself just disgusted by white liberals man. Cause when their conservative counterparts are destroying civil liberties they just sit back and watch and say "damn that's fukked up". Like cowards.

They don't give a fukk about Black People. They'll watch their family members turn America into a fascist country before even standing up to them and their bullshyt cause they're too committed to keeping the status quo the status quo and they're scared of them. And they're just as racist as them.
#Both Sides, friend. :francis::manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You're about to see black men's numbers in the workforce get even smaller.

Pretty soon the future representation of black people in the workforce is just going to be black women and LGBTQ black men. And then their numbers will dwindle...cause they don't Black People in their spaces at all.

Yep

Don't want black men making a living wage and being uneducated, becoming the black equivalent of the white redneck

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
At this point I'm expecting to wake up one day, turn on CNN and the chyron is gonna say "Slavery Now Legal In Alabama, Mississippi"

Yep.

Jim Crow 2.0 gonna lead to physically chained slavery pre-1865. c00ns in TLR gonna be in denial and say "Massa treating me good"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
cac women will be affected

You and the 31 people who dapped you are either agents or complete fukking idiots.

This is a RACE-based ruling. It doesn't affect white women in any way whatsoever. How have we been debating this shyt for years and you still push misinformation like this?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
true but they also don't wanna be ruled by women generally. you're both right, it will affect both demos, but on shear numbers, buddy might be right but proportionally you might be right.

No, it won't affect "both demos". The ONLY thing the court ruled on was that you can't use race in the college admissions process. The ruling has no negative impact on white women whatsoever.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Liberal whites and democrats only cares about gays and trannies

:what:

This doesn't make any fukking sense - if "liberal whites" weren't controlling these universities and accepting Black applicants in the first place, then what would the conservatives even have to make a case about?

Democrats did everything they could to stop this including the dem-appointed justices blocking the same shyt in 2016. It ONLY got through because poor election turnout led to Trump winning in 2016, and he pushed through three hard-right justices that are rewriting American laws in their own image one by one.

Nah. They're racist to. They just hide their hands.

They're inactive and give symbolic symbols solidarity.

If they're inactive, then who was preferentially accepting Black students into those universities? Why did conservative whites have anything to complain about in the first place?

And you do realize the democratic-appointed justices blocked this shyt in 2016 and multiple times before that, but just got outvoted this time because you and your cronies were pushing "Don't vote!" shyt that helped get Trump into power?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So can HBCU's kickout non-black people now?

You're reading the case completely wrong. Technically, I think this might mean HBCU's no longer have any ability to prefer Black students over other students. I don't know if there's some sort of exception carved out or not, but from the basic language of the decision this would fukk over Black students at HCBU's too.