Affirmative action is now banned

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does that make sense blaming a president years after he been out of office? When republicans controlled the house then as well.

On the flip side, democrats controlled majority of congress the first 2 years of biden presidency and got nothing done to set up the future to prevent this in the first

If you going to blame one, you need to blame the other
You dont get it bro, we have to keep voting or the boogie man is going to get us, they’ll take care of down the line…

:troll:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: This gon affect white women more than anybody so…. jokes on them. Also, friendly reminder that we have no allies or “poc” solidarity, it’s always been Us vs. Everybody. Them kung fu nikkas were the main group of people pushing for this, backed by the white supremacists of course.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Some minorities are so eager to fukk over black people they don't realize they're fukking themselves over.

Lets be real, if college was just based on scores and grades, all the ivy league schools would be filled with indians and asians.
It'd be boring as fukk. No big games or sports to attend, no philosophy classes or art classes, music would be all classical. It'd be lame as hell.

No college wants to be boring. College is about diversity of ideas and being exposed to the different disciplines including humanities and the arts, not fukking physics and chemistry all year. And this is coming from an engineer.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Stupid ass non black minorities (im one myself). Reap what you sow cacettes and entitled tokens. :snoop:

The wake up call commence :mjpls:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see this said alot, end of day they're white. They'll recieve the exact same opportunities
several dudes in here respectfully corrected me about this being race based i stand corrected:ehh:

i still say brehs gotta flip the script and flood trade schools beforr automation takes all those cacs jobs

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao 🤣 democrats don’t do anything , all they gonna do is wine about big bad republicans when they had every chance to make it so this couldn’t be overturned just like abortion but they know they have/ had nothing else to offer you for your vote so they used it as a cudgel and now it’s gone but keep thinking voting matters
:what: I can't tell if y'all are c00ning on purpose or just politically stupid

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cats think that its a W because "it teaches them unruly liberal negroes how to unify and work together!" however, not realizing that all it does is pushes the black community back to the 1940s when only 10% of black adults had a college education, only attained possible at a HBCU, and most worked in low-paying jobs.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Cats think that its a W because "it teaches them unruly liberal negroes how to unify and work together!" however, not realizing that all it does is pushes the black community back to the 1940s when only 10% of black adults had a college education, only attained possible at a HBCU, and most worked in low-paying jobs.

Thats the end game.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This is why reparations needs and has to be lineage based. Race based laws are struck down easily.

Guess what black people go back to HBCU’s fukk them white schools.

Start your own businesses.

We had black communities during Jim Crow. Integrating with CACs set is back. We should have stayed separate and built our own shyt like the Amish and Mormons. CACs not playing a fair game.

Back when the poverty rate for blacks was over 60%. Yeah, that bootstraps sure worked for black folk back then :stopitslime:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Its an uncomfortable truth but theres a pro and con side to leveling out the playing field, promoting elite level universal inclusion, and reducing white male institutional dominance.

I'm all for the above but this is birthing pains and natural consequence.

People lose Affirmative Action and get black mermaids.

And stories of UFOs

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

CACs want black folks as entertainment machines and to die for them. Nothing of intellectual building or value
Walk through the door then shut it behind you Clarence:mjpls: Thomas being a direct benefactor of affirmative action has literally become the super Saiyan of all c00ns
This ruling is a direct attack and message and will affect black people for generations:francis:

I think that c00n Thomas is doing what he is doing, because he is about to get out the court in a couple of years, whether its a Biden re election win, or he is going to croak due to external pressures of all the corruption he engaged in.