ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
breh what happened to the thread. Very interested:ld:

I have an entire weeks worth of Experiences from this Experiment that I can't ***WAIT*** to post. I'm going to start a new thread... wanted to do it last week but have been preoccupied with a music project that is kicking my ass at the moment but breh trust shyt was serious... :whew:

The problem is I kept trying to Lucid Dream but kept Astral Projecting instead...

I'll tag you once I make the thread...

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have an entire weeks worth of Experiences from this Experiment that I can't ***WAIT*** to post. I'm going to start a new thread... wanted to do it last week but have been preoccupied with a music project that is kicking my ass at the moment but breh trust shyt was serious... :whew:

The problem is I kept trying to Lucid Dream but kept Astral Projecting instead...

tag me too

Daps

Please do my breh.

Heres a pos rep in anticipation. Please dont forget:mjcry: