ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those are some interesting titles. I looked up "the heart of meditation" on Amazon. I see a lot of positive reviews. What is your take on this book? I am trying to improve my meditation.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Those are some interesting titles. I looked up "the heart of meditation" on Amazon. I see a lot of positive reviews. What is your take on this book? I am trying to improve my meditation.

***AMAZING*** book on Meditation... takes it to deeper levels then 99% of what most books teach...

What happened to the update on this, breh? I thought I missed it.

Am writing up all the Journal Entries now... kept wanting to make the thread but the Lucid Dreams/Astral Projections kept getting better & better so I kept waiting until I stopped having them but it hasn't happened (Silene C. is *STRONG*) but I'm just gonna make the thread with the Experiences so far right after tonight's Merkaba Projection attempt...

Daps
Am writing up all the Journal Entries now... kept wanting to make the thread but the Lucid Dreams/Astral Projections kept getting better & better so I kept waiting until I stopped having them but it hasn't happened (Silene C. is *STRONG*) but I'm just gonna make the thread with the Experiences so far right after tonight's Merkaba Projection attempt...

Yea I dont think you should post everything at once itll make for a long read most posters will glean over.

Split them up into multiple posts, and whatever you havent finished writing up, do it as the thread develops.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
***AMAZING*** book on Meditation... takes it to deeper levels then 99% of what most books teach...

I may have to cop that book.

Are you familiar with Mitchell and Kathy Gibson? They got a website www.tybro.com

Their spiritual tools are :lawd: :ohlawd:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Yea I dont think you should post everything at once itll make for a long read most posters will glean over.

Split them up into multiple posts, and whatever you havent finished writing up, do it as the thread develops.

You know what... you're right, I'ma just post the thread up & continually write entries as they come along... that way people who are interested can see the progression & regression of it all...

I may have to cop that book.

Are you familiar with Mitchell and Kathy Gibson? They got a website www.tybro.com

Their spiritual tools are :lawd: :ohlawd:

No, but thanks for putting me on... :ohhh:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Hey OP, are you familiar with impossible colors?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_color

Understanding of the visual cortex will allow you to see more than drugs, because while drugs might allow you to see something new by random chance... you are at the mercy of the drug induced chemical imbalance. Whereas if you understand (truely understand) how sight works, you can see numerous things that are impossible for your eyes to detect by simply bypassing the eye and seeing with the brain.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
10_q949xhJQCrxk3BOBH9HQ_large.jpg

After a year... a VERY long year. The most Life Changing year of my existence... through trial & error Methods of Oneirology... I am ready for an UPDATE, to talk about those things that I have seen & discovered for myself & to answer questions to those seeking & would want to experience the same.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cool, I ordered some of this shyt off ebay a couple of weeks ago, can't wait to try it when it arrives.