ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
forreal this thread have me :shaq2:

OP please direct me to any emprical/scientific evidence that demonstrates any correlation between what we experience in our dreams and what occurs in the "afterlife?" :camby:

There are several books/teachings/tapes about lucid dreaming. I personally experience lucid dreaming about 1 to 2 times a month and at a time in my life was very interested in learning how to have them more often. Most of the methods require too much energy so I said fukk it. Either way of all the clinical research ive seen on lucid dreaming not one of them mentions anything about these magical plants you outhere rapping about :shaq2:

And all you voodoo/channelling nikkas really fufu :duck: Point blank any conception or ethereal notion we have of an alleged afterlife is a man made construction. I am not one to say an afterlife doesn't exist, but I can unequivocally say that there has been no evidence that one DOES exist. Any attempts to extrapolate what the "afterlife" is from your dreams is on some :duck: ish forreal.

Im still here to see how this fufu experiment goes, bearing in mind that the OP might as well fabricate his findings in attempt to attract followers to whatever voodoo/fufu :duck: cult he's a part of.

Your mind is already made up. Here's a dap though.

Last edited:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Share your experience then :comeon:

glookin on the reps :ehh:

I will update the OP once the Experiment continues. Feel free to check back tomorrow as tonight is Night #3 & the Silene should be in full effect.

i am legit curious on how you believe lucid is related to the afterlife :ehh:

I don't have "beliefs" anymore. I have "knowings" & it took me years to get here. It honest to God took me years & years & years of actively seeking answers about life to be allowed to see what I've seen. People don't really seek so they don't find feel me?

I know you don't know me or follow me on this forum but I've always preached finding truth for yourself & even encourage those who have come to me to disregard everything I tell them until they discover truth for themselves. Isn't that the way it should be?

I haven't once in this thread forced any belief or dogma on anyone. You are free to follow this experiment & come to your own conclusion of whether you find it to be bullshyt or have some truth to it & either way is fine with me, why would I attack you for not believing? Why?

That would be ignorant & selfish of me. :ld:

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
I will update the OP once the Experiment continues. Feel free to check back tomorrow as tonight is Night #3 & the Silene should be in full effect.

I don't have "beliefs" anymore. I have "knowings" & it took me years to get here. It honest to God took me years & years & years of actively seeking answers about life to be allowed to see what I've seen. People don't really seek so they don't find feel me?

I know you don't know me or follow me on this forum but I've always preached finding truth for yourself & even encourage those who have come to me to disregard everything I tell them until they discover truth for themselves. Isn't that the way it should be?

I haven't once in this thread forced any belief or dogma on anyone. You are free to follow this experiment & come to your own conclusion of whether you find it to be bullshyt or have some truth to it & either way is fine with me, why would I attack you for not believing? Why?

That would be ignorant & selfish of me. :ld:

i can dig your premise. lets wait and see :ld:

u still aint divulging any info tho :sas2:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
i can dig your premise. lets wait and see :ld:

u still aint divulging any info tho :sas2:

Private Messages are for people seeking information. Public replies are for attention feel me? There's nothing I won't answer but I won't go back & forth on display of contention as that won't help either of us...

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
:salute:

I do this FOR REAL. Like training to be THIS for real for real. I even prepare San Pedro Cacti Brew for people & guide them through the Spiritual Journey & Visions it brings. I've seen people in full fledge tears for finding answers after experiencing San Pedro.

san-pedro-cactus_3.jpg

DOwkeW3.jpg

DMrAYME.jpg

And everything is about as natural as eating an Apple. No added chemicals, nothing... the plants function just as "God" intended them to. :wow:
:damn: put me on BREH be my mentor :wow: