ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
How do you know youve astral projected? Like have you had one of youre friends or family write down a number or word on paper outside your room for you to look at after youve left your body to confirrm that youve actually done it?
breh you know when u consciously astral project. It is nothing like having a lucid dream or regular dream. Astral dimension feels way more intense

For those types of things it only last anywhere between 5 min to 30min.

The longer i stay out the more im being pulled away from myself.

Sometimes i have to remind myself to come back (head shaking while sleeping)
knew a guy who would wiggle his pinky finger to come back. Maybe that will work better for u than moving ur head around

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
breh you know when u consciously astral project. It is nothing like having a lucid dream or regular dream. Astral dimension feels way more intense

knew a guy who would wiggle his pinky finger to come back. Maybe that will work better for u than moving ur head around

When I was a kid the only was I used to come out of Sleep Paralysis would be by wiggling by big toe... if I didn't then I would just lay there for like 5 minutes until the paralysis was over & I could completely move again.

@Tony_Bromo Can you PM me? I tried to PM you about Channeling but it wouldn't let me...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
@pon

This is how I prepared my Silene Capensis...

1) First, take the root out of course.

IMG_20150218_153545238.jpg

2) Next, blend the root in a small Coffee Grinder or similar...

IMG_20150218_153655478.jpg

3) Once in powder form, measure out about 250mg-300mg of the powder & put it in a jar of water with 150ml-250ml of Water & *SHAKE* the jar until the FROTH forms at the top. This is the part most mess up... the powder has to be FINE in order to form the Froth.

IMG_20150218_154736064.jpg

4) You know you've done it correctly when the FROTH will stay for HOURS without you having to re-shake the Jar.

IMG_20150218_100350364_HDR.jpg

5) Eat the froth with a spoon every morning for 3 days until you either BURP or you've eaten all the froth. Then shake to create more froth & store in the fridge until the next day. I ate it every morning after waking up on an empty stomach & didn't eat for an hour, some suggest waiting 2 hours. Repeat for 3-4 days. Re-Froth with Powder if necessary. The recommended daily dosage is between 150mg-300mg of Froth & no more. Less is more in this case.

IMG_20150218_095015122.jpg

UPDATE:

@Reaganomics @Norton G.Nubuck @Indica @youngCopernicus @Wild self @CinnaSlim @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Christopher browns @Illuminatos @fukkyalifestyle @DontgetTired777 @DaRealness @shin @KillahKamn @NerdBird @ThaRealness @beanz @Method Man @Grams @UserNameless @BocaRear @Howie Doroughberg @Leasy @True Blue Moon @Makavalli @Patz @Schmoove @cloudbox @99Fenomenosphantom00 @aXiom @Slang Dussain Ali

The experiment was a *COMPLETE* Success. There were slight complications at first due to accidentally Astral Projecting but I sorted it out. I will tag those interested in the new thread with the Journal Entries from the Experiment.

There is so much to life... so, so, SO much. I am completely in love with the Dream World, the Astral/Ethereal Planes, 5th Dimension, etc... :wow:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
When I was a kid the only was I used to come out of Sleep Paralysis would be by wiggling by big toe... if I didn't then I would just lay there for like 5 minutes until the paralysis was over & I could completely move again.

@Tony_Bromo Can you PM me? I tried to PM you about Channeling but it wouldn't let me...
I dont know how to channel but if you lived in miami I could point you in the right direction :mjpls:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
So what happened & how did it go? didn't read entire thread

Also I kinda get moments of a certain intuition in my dreams before it happens in reality. What's that about breh :ld:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
So what happened & how did it go? didn't read entire thread

Also I kinda get moments of a certain intuition in my dreams before it happens in reality. What's that about breh :ld:

I'm going to post a new thread with the Journal Entries, etc... let me know if you want a tag...

I believe everyone has intuitive dreams here & there & some never notice them. For instance, recently I had 2 dreams of my car overheating. I took it in & found out the Oil Gauge wasn't functioning correctly & it had extremely low oil. Overheating may not have anything to do with the oil but taking it in helped me avoid what would've been a disaster in the immediate future (mechanic said I could've damaged my engine had I driven it with that amount of oil for a while)...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
@KOOL-AID

To further discuss DMT I will say this. As a student of Hermetics & Quantum Physics, I've noticed a LOT of similarities between the "symptoms" of Astral Projecting & descriptions of what happens when people take DMT that has me EXTREMELY curious if in fact they are somehow related. A lot of people treat Salvia Divinorum like a Hallucinogen when in fact it is a Oneirogen which is why you hear about so many bad trips. The fact that the brain reacts to REM Sleep the same as it does to Salvia has me *VERY* interested in experimenting further with it...