ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
May I ask... with respect... what it is that you assume I'm taking a shortcut to?
YOU'RE USING PLANTS. I've met many people who are advanced at lucid dreaming and OBE. I have 2 friends now who are really advanced. None of them ever used plants. People who are really into OBEs and Lucid dreams don't do that sort of thing. Only people who are frustrated that they can't control OBEs and Lucid dreams use plants and other methods for shortcuts.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
YOU'RE USING PLANTS. I've met many people who are advanced at lucid dreaming and OBE. I have 2 friends now who are really advanced. None of them ever used plants. People who are really into OBEs and Lucid dreams don't do that sort of thing. Only people who are frustrated that they can't control OBEs and Lucid dreams use plants and other methods for shortcuts.

Let me try this again...

Please give me a simple YES or No because TRUTH is SINGULAR...

Have you asked me if I need plants to Astral Project or Lucid Dream? Yes or No... :ld:

Last edited:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
What are yall referring to when you say "deal with your fears"?

I haven't had a LD in almost a year. I can recall, but I don't have that feeling of control while dreaming.....if that makes any sense.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
What are yall referring to when you say "deal with your fears"?

I haven't had a LD in almost a year. I can recall, but I don't have that feeling of control while dreaming.....if that makes any sense.

Fear can be difficult to deal with. When I first learned to Astral Project I would hear voices in the room & become terrified because they were voice just as real as your mom calling you for dinner. I couldn't hear what they were saying but incidents like this kept me from pursuing further until I learned to control my fears & realized most (not all) entities in Dreams & the Astral Plane are manifestations of your own Mind, kind of like the movie Sphere in a sense that your thoughts create landscapes & thought forms that can either be crimes or miracles depending on your state of being at the time makes sense?

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know youve astral projected? Like have you had one of youre friends or family write down a number or word on paper outside your room for you to look at after youve left your body to confirrm that youve actually done it?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
How do you know youve astral projected? Like have you had one of youre friends or family write down a number or word on paper outside your room for you to look at after youve left your body to confirrm that youve actually done it?

Yes. I've done plenty of Experiments in the beginning because I was Skeptical and believed it was all in your head. Skepticism turned into Believing which has turned into Knowing.

Seto

Pro
Daps
I've been planning on a good time to practice this so it's good to see you back to share your experience.
Randomly one day I felt the need to rearrange my entire room and when I was done, I felt like the energy circulated better.
I slept so comfortably after the rearrangement that my dreams felt more personal, I feel this is warming me up for better lucid dreaming.